Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Low Carb Health & Technical Forums > Tips and Stalls
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Mon, Jun-03-02, 05:08
Registered Member

Plan: dr.atkins
Stats: 165/144.3/121 Female 1.54m
BF:
Progress: 47%
Angry i`m so mad at myself

After all this time,i was doing so good!
Well i was not losing any more weight,but also not putting any on,not drinking,just eating the aloud stuff.
But last night i went out and i drunk a a beer,and another,and a few more.Because i haven`t had a drink for so long i was enjoying it like never before,then in the restaurant i had all the things i gave up,rhhhhhhhhhhhh i even had desert
I can`t believe i did that,so i have to start all over again as my body is full of carbs .I feel so mad,i could have had lots of things on the manu that was low carb,but i went for the (Have a good night)thing.Now i just feel sick,tired,and really sorry.

Fatima
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Mon, Jun-03-02, 07:52

Plan: mostly paleo
Stats: //
BF:also don't care
Progress: 100%

you might find it helpful to read my post 'after you cheat' --it's a stickie on the confessions booth forum.

hang in there.
  #3   ^
Old Mon, Jun-03-02, 08:36
Registered Member

BF:
Smile Last night`s big mistake

Thank`s it did help to read that.Last night was a big,big mistake,today i`m payig for it big time,i`m really trying hard not to eat this cakes in the fridge.
I can`t stop thinking about food,because i know i eat lots last night my body is asking for more .But i`ll try to remember all you said.
If i make it untill tonight,i`ll be ok tomorrow!!!
Fatima
  #4   ^
Old Mon, Jun-03-02, 09:11

Plan: Back with Atkins, works b
Stats: 196/151/145 Female 5'6"
BF:28/26/
Progress: 88%

Hi Fatima!

I've been there, done that!

Something with the beer, when I drink hard liquor with a sugar free mixer I'm OK, but when I have a beer even a lite one, the cravings come back. must be the hops and the barley... starch!

I really do try to limit when I have beer, but on a hot summer night a cold beer tastes sooooooo good.

I have plenty of bottles of diet tonic on hand, I even take them with me and then just get vodka on the rocks, an extra glass and then make my own!
  #5   ^
Old Mon, Jun-03-02, 11:59
Registered Member

BF:
Smile Hi there

Since the start of my diet i have been the most boring person ever,i still go to the pub,but i drink water all the time.
My boyfriend said that to me,(water????how boring),so last night i gave in,he took me to a portuguese restaurant,as i`m portuguese,he knew i wouldn`t say no to a potuguese beer or a few.
But i blame myself for it,i should have been stronger,and now i fell so down,i`m having a really hard day,i just had my dinner but i feel like i use to feel all the time before the diet,like if i should eat something else,like stuff my face with ice cream or apple pie.
Fatima
  #6   ^
Old Mon, Jun-03-02, 12:21

Plan: Back with Atkins, works b
Stats: 196/151/145 Female 5'6"
BF:28/26/
Progress: 88%

Fatima,

Just hang here in the forum and you will get thru it! We've all been there. You will be fine.

YOU CAN DO IT