Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Local Low-Carbers & Support Groups > U.K.
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Sun, Oct-28-01, 04:10

Plan: atkins
Stats: 182/161/126
BF:
Progress:
Smile New Uk member - Hi -

Hi
this is the first time I've posted on this site, I'm from Liverpool (UK) and would appreciate any support - I've been eating low carb on and off for a few months - but I'm finding it really hard at the moment to stay on track. Look forward to hearing from you and offering support as well.
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Sun, Oct-28-01, 20:02

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 73/58/57
BF:
Progress: 94%
Smile Hi Cece

Welcome to the Forum.

Well done for posting already. Low-carbing "on and off for a few months" is bound to be very hard as you are not giving your body a chance to free itself from the carb-addiction.

With Atkins especially you need to commit ONE HUNDRED PER CENT to start with - and then gradually add in 5g of carbs and watch the effect it has on you.

Stay around, look, listen, learn and post what you are eating if it helps you to stay more motivated.

Take care and I hope you choose to take the easy way rather than the long-drawn out hard way if you are choosing Low Carbing.
  #3   ^
Old Mon, Oct-29-01, 07:03

Plan: Barry Groves - Dr Atkins
Stats: 175/173/142
BF:
Progress:

Hi Cece,

Good advice from Fiona and just keep looking and you'll probably find what you want, or ask, there's always somebody somewhere with an answer to a question.

Good luck with this WOE.

Bez

#4   ^
Old Tue, Oct-30-01, 13:30

Plan: atkins
Stats: 182/161/126
BF:
Progress:
Thumbs up

Thanks for your advice - I can't log on everyday due to work commitments - but I will keep checking in and reading up on this woe. Good luck to you both, hears to losing another few pounds
cece
  #5   ^
Old Thu, Nov-01-01, 03:55

Plan: Barry Groves - Dr Atkins
Stats: 175/173/142
BF:
Progress:

Hi Cece,

Great Weight loss BTW.

Bez