Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Tue, May-07-02, 08:49

Plan: adkins/zone
Stats: 243/231/130 Female 5'4"
BF:46/36/26
Progress: 11%
Default help!~

Im Julie.. as you can see I live in Florida.. the Orlando area.. is there anyone here interested in being my weight loss/exercise partner?.. Im not having difficulty with the WOE.. Im having difficulty motivating myself with exercise (tired of doing things alone) I would love it if I had someone who understood the WOE.. and wanted to exercise and be healthy.... I know there are battles I must do alone.. but does it have to be all the time??? LOL if interested write to me.. thanks all...
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Mon, Jun-17-02, 23:59

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 234/245/145 Female 5'7"
BF:99%I'm pretty sure
Progress: -12%

Hello Julie,

I'm new to Atkins. I am originally from Florida, St. Pete, and my family lives in Orlando in the Lake Buena Vista area. If I was there I'd walk with you. I live in Idaho right now and I want to move back soon but I don't dare until I lose some weight!

Today is my first day. You are an inspiration to me for your weight loss. I hope I can figure out the foods to eat every day. I just found this website and was amazed to see how popular it is and all the success stories.

Anyway, my Aunt in Orlando, joined the Florida Trail Association (they have a website) and they go on hikes every week. I think they do canoeing in the summer more because it's cooler and more hiking in Winter months. But anyway, they sound like a fun bunch of folks to get out and hike and see nature at the same time. Anyway, hiking in the wilderness, to me sounds more like a fun way to excercise. Better than just chugging around the neighborhood on the sidewalk counting cracks in the pavement.

I have a treadmill. I didn't like it much until I bought some earphones for my TV with an extra long cord. That treadmill is loud so now I can hear the TV better.

Well, good luck! Sorry to babble.
Email me anytime!
Carianne