Big Fat Keto Lies
now on Kindle!
Marty Kendall's goal was not to bash low-carb diets but to take a data-driven look at these beliefs to help people get the results they want based on their context and goals.
He wrote Big Fat Keto Lies
at the peak of the keto trend to dispel the myths that emerged that were leading people to get less than optimal results.
1. ‘Optimal ketosis’ is a goal. More ketones are better.
2. You have to be ‘in ketosis’ to burn fat.
3. You should eat more fat to burn more body fat.
4. Protein should be avoided due to gluconeogenesis.
5. Fat is a ‘free food’ because it doesn’t elicit an insulin response.
6. It’s all about insulin and avoiding carbs.
7. Fasting for longer is better.
8. ‘Insulin toxicity’ is enemy No. 1.
9. Calories don’t count.
10. Stable blood sugars lead to fat loss.
11. You should ‘eat fat to satiety’ to lose body fat.
12. If in doubt, keep calm and keto on.
The updated version is now available on Amazon Kindle for a bargain basement price of $2.99. If you have Kindle Unlimited, it's free!