Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > New Members & Low-Carbers > Introduce Yourself
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#31   ^
Old Sat, Mar-29-03, 04:47

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 173/127.2/123 Female 5'1&1/2"
BF:
Progress: 92%
Smile hi Merry

You no longer get notified by e mail about posts! You have to check on line as you just did. They ran into some glitch, and discontinued doing that. Whether or not that feature will ever return, I do not know. But, I LIKED it!! Oh, well........
Well, it's GOOD to have you back from vaca, I missed you, and don't worry, those carb cravings go away once you stay off the carbs for a while. They probably just returned because when you were away and ate off LCarb a bit, it set you up to want more. But, no fear a little bit of being back on schedule, with the Low Carb eating, and they will go away!
Here I go being nosy......but....are the back rubs on vaca, (to prevent getting a sunburn), from hubby or boyfriend? If so, maybe the carbs seem like comfort food to you, as you probably are having "back rub withdrawal", along with the carb withdrawal!!! Double whammy!! tee hee...Aren't I fresh!!
Well while you were on vaca I had a birthday and turned the dreaded "60".......yikes!!! I had a nice big party at my house and had a good time , so all wasn't as bad as I dreaded, anyway. I still don't feel nearly this old tho!!! Oh well, on the brite side, if I did feel as old as I am, I'd be in real trouble, wouldn't I ? lol

Well Guess I bent your ear, (or should I say eyes), long enough. Glad you are home safe!

Sponsored Links
  #32   ^
Old Thu, Apr-03-03, 21:37
Registered Member

Stats: 196/180/140
BF:
Progress: 29%

Hi MaryEdie,

They took away our email notification??? Egads! how do they expect us to remember to check in? Yes, I liked that feature too, and I'll miss it. I hope they are able to fix whatever needed fixing so we can get it back. Sometimes I get so busy that I forget to check here, so it's nice to get a nudge from them.

Well, good news... I have lost a total of 12 pounds again... unless my scale was playing tricks on me this morning. I have been drinking my water again, but am still cheating, but not near as much as when I was eating that whole sleeve of crackers with cream cheese and jam. Today I didn't really cheat, except for some berries and sugar free jello - neither of which is on induction. But I needed to do it. And at least it was a lot better than the cracker thing.

OK nosy! (giggle giggle) the backrubs started out to be for the sunburn, and they were from my fiance'... who may be my husband in September. We're talking about that now. I've been dragging my feet while he's forging ahead. (He likes it when he thinks he's in charge). Aren't I bad? He's so used to being a boss that even though he's retired, he's still playing the roll. He even dreams of work - a lot! and he's been retired for 9 years already. (He retired at 62 so he could take care of his sick wife.)

You're probably right about the comfort food theory... not to mention that I miss my sweetie a lot. First I had to leave him behind in Florida, then my son had to take the dog at an inopportune time for me. But that was expected. I still miss her anyway. At the end of this month I'll be flying back to Florida and I'll be bringing my baby back with me. We'll drive home together (I must be nuts!) Larry likes to get up early and leave by 5AM and drive until around 8PM... or later if I let him. The last time we did this we really had a discussion about how long to drive. He thinks you can't have any fun until you get where you are going. I think you can have fun along the way, leisurely breakfasts, a quick lunch and a leisurely dinner. Then you don't mind getting up early because you had a good nights sleep. You aren't over tired. He tried real hard on the way home last time even though he was chomping at the bit to stay on the road. He thinks my potty stops are leisurely enough. hahaha.

I'm glad you had a Happy Birthday!!! and glad that you enjoyed your party... it sounded like it was a lot of fun. And no, 60 is ok as long as you don't feel like it. I've been 26 in my heart for 40 years already. Funny how when your body ages, your heart doesn't. And that's a good thing. Soooo, did you do anything memorable on your birthday??? Drink too much? Make love to the postman? Flash your neighbor? Moon people out the car window? Nooo? You're no fun!!! hahahahaha... just kidding!

Took my car for the diagnostics check last Tues. because the engine light kept going on, and also the car just didn't feel right. They fixed it so the light went off but said if it goes on again it will need a new oxygen sensor. They showed me a chart of all the things that get checked on that diagnostic thing. Anyway they said sometimes it goes on if the car hits a good bump, so that's what I'm hoping happened - the streets here have been under construction all over. I told them the car squeeked like crazy and also I wanted them to check the breaks. The brakes turned out to be ok, but the tie rod ends is what was causing the squeaks. They are going to put the car up this coming Tuesday and check the tie rod ends. In the Fords, you can't grease them, so they dry out and start wearing out. If it isn't too bad, they said they can drill a hole in the tie rod end and insert some grease in there and that should correct the problem. They also said one is worse than the other. I have an idea I'm not going to get off too cheaply on this one.

Well, it's almost bedtime, so I'll let you go. Are you sure you'll be able to get up out of bed in the AM? I mean because of your age and all... tee hee!! (couldn't resist the tease.) Talk to you later, goodnight now.
Carol

Last edited by MerryWidow : Thu, Apr-03-03 at 21:39.
  #33   ^
Old Fri, Apr-04-03, 05:31

BF:
Wink Hi Merry Widow

Lord, did I laugh at your post!!!!! Your (almost) husband is just like mine! My husband is a retired (at 55 yrs. old), Deputy Fire Chief. He is the take charge type. I kid him, (it's not nice, but), that when he was born he probably told his Mother 'if you'd have pushed harder, I'd be here sooner'. He is just a born boss, period. We spent 4 years wintering in Fla., and our rides were the emergency stop only type. Al-tho we did quit at supper time. Finally,....one day he made the mistake of saying to me, (at a potty stop), after I went to get some water, "What are you drinking for? You'll just need to stop again". I snapped, spit water and glared.....and said "we have no time limit to get anywhere, or get home anytime, this is either going to be fun or go alone!! Well, needless to say our trips are all leisurely now, not that we take many any more ...lol.if we go to Fla. we just go for a month or so & rent. We sold our place there, (trailer home). and haven't been down much. So much w/ grandchildren going on I like to be home. Now it is a joke about " you want a drink, you'll only have to p soon". I'm sure none of this seems interesting in print, but as it ran thru my mind as I was reading what you wrote, it struck me funny.

My BD Party was fun....Get this..... every year I give myself a "SURPRISE" BD Party! Aren't I bad!!!! One year I got sick and had to call up everybody to call off my "surprise" party....I thought it was so funny, (still do), but the funniest part was that nobody laughed!! Guess they all think I'm nuts and wouldn't see the humor and just snickered to themselves or something. Who knows. Anyway this year I was able to fit in a dress I haven't been able to wear, (alto a little squashed!), in many years.I was so tickled! I had a fun time. I planned to go off Low Carb for the day, and did. and ate BD cake, carrot cake , wine everything and went back to low carb the following day. I don't think I mooned anybody, (not the postman anyhow), as #1 my mailbox is at the road, and I live up on a hill, so #2 he or she(?) wouldn't see me anyway. But I may have mooned someone intentionally at my BD party, as the dress I wore had a real full skirt w/ built in crinolines to hold dress out. So now you have me wondering....how many times did I bend over.........? LMAO...humm Oh, hell, it was MY party, wasn't it.tee hee.
Congrats on all that weight loss!!!!!!!! You go girl..........that's a lot to drop. I sure wouldn't mind that happening to me. I plod along slowly....I don't really mind tho. I would like to loose quicker, but I plan to keep eating this way afterward anyway, so. I am off blood pressure meds since a while after low carbing, and will continue on this plan to stay that way. I was on BPmeds at this weight in the beginning, so I know it is not (only) the weight loss that does the trick, it but be the type of foods. So, that's my deciding factor. That, and the fact my Dr. doesn't know I took myself off the meds in Dec. til she sees me in May!
I was going to PM you when you weren't on line for a while but noticed you didn't have the 25 posts required to be able to use that feature. With no mail notification anymore I guess we just have to subscribe to threads and then see what has been posted by looking under "my profile"...Oh well.
Rambled long enough.hagd.....Maryedie..teehee

for your 12 pounds gone
  #34   ^
Old Fri, Apr-04-03, 20:44
Registered Member

BF:

MaryEdie, you're a woman after my own heart! I had to laugh, especially when I read about your hubby telling you not to drink more water and about throwing your own surprise birthday party!!! That's hilarious! Especially when you had to cancel it yourself! Say, just how old was that dress you wore? Crinoline under the skirt huh? 1960ish? I'd have loved to see it. And it's great that you were able to get into it.

Say, are you sure it's ok to stop taking your meds without talking to the doctor first? Did you just decide to do it, or were you getting some side effects from the meds since you had lost weight? My husband used to have high blood pressure and when he lost weight etc., he was able to get off his meds, but with the approval of the dr.

I have to tell you something Larry told me that his wife used to do to him. It drove him nuts . He'd make plans for them to go to Florida, and the night before they were going to leave, he'd ask her why she wasn't packed yet. She'd tell him she wasn't going. "What do you mean you're not going?" he'd ask her. After a heated discussion, she'd tell him she'd fly down in a few days or a week, whatever. He'd get so exasperated with her - I don't know why he couldn't figure that one out... she didn't like to drive with him and couldn't change him, that's my guess. Then since he was still working and he'd have to get back, she'd tell him she was staying for another week or so. Can you just see him? And all the time, he didn't think he was doing anything wrong - he was just taking charge and handling everything... he just didn't understand that he couldn't be a boss all the time at home, too. And so, he didn't understand his wife. Heck, I've never met her and I understand her!!! How funny was that??? She couldn't get him to change, so she wouldn't drive long distances with him. hahaha. You'd think he would have caught on, but these take charge guys always think they are doing the right thing and I don't think you can convince them otherwise.

You want to hear something really stupid? I didn't know until yesterday that I could go to my profile and click on this thread... I was going thru all the posts hunting for it. What a stupe, huh? I was getting exasperated.

Larry just called me, so I'l let you go for now and we'll talk later.
Merry
  #35   ^
Old Tue, Apr-08-03, 09:07

BF:
Wink Hi Merry

Well here I am finally................Seems I bragged too much about getting into my dress ............... I gained a pound.........must be water weight...........but still I can't weight (<tee hee at spelling wait that way!!), to get it off. That has happened to me before.
Well, I'm not sure how long I have had that dress....long tho. My daughter came up, (w/ husband), from Maryland to come to my party. They all, (kids), know that Ma takes a head count to be sure they are all there and accounted for! lol. Well anyway the dress has a back zipper, so to make a long story short, my (visiting) daughter was zipping me in the dress. It was kinda tight zipping it up, it kinda squashed my boobs (scuse frank language), and I said does that look too tight, she said "Wellllllllllll. so I just ignored her hesitancy and wore it anyway.............with some remark about it shrinking in the wash........(you know the usual). The family pretty much knows I am doing Atkins because when I eat over their house etc. they know what I don't eat. Well, anyway squashed or not 4 or 5, (4 for sure), are doing Atkins. Not that I ask anybody to or anything, they just became interested on their own. So I figured squashed or not I mustn't have been too bad a roll model.........Brag, brag........I know. teehee. Oh well done gloating. Actually this extra pound is keeping me a little humble,or I'd still be going on.........lol.
About my meds. I had such low blood pressure I had to do something so I just took the bull by the horn and did it myself. In May I go to the Dr. and see if she pronounces me dead or doable...tee hee. My BP is lower now off the med. than it was on it. Of course the "White Coat" syndrome shoots it up so I have written down my BP measurements since Dec. which I plan to bring w/ me. So, we'll see. I do still take my diuretic as I store alot of water weight w/o it.
About men, now I'm sure between us we could write a (humorous) book!!!!!!! I sure laughed hard reading about your honeys past experiences going to Fla. In fact I laughed loudly enough for my husband to ask me "what's wrong". I guess it's startling to have someone sitting quietly at puter and then have an outburst! tee hee. It was so funny! Actually, for the most part, I don't mind having a take charge husband, as there is so many things around the house I do not want to take charge of myself......lol. So I gladly relinquish the reins...lol. But sometimes.........oh well, that's another book!
We have had another snow storm here last night. What do you have for weather? I am tired of winter!
How is Atkins going for you? Should get off line and get something done ,(however small!), around here. ttyl ..........Maryedie
  #36   ^
Old Thu, Apr-10-03, 20:33
Registered Member

BF:

Hi MaryEdie!!!
You're gonna lose that extra pound soon, so don't get discouraged. You've been very good, so it will come off. Now me? I've been cheating a little, and haven't been doing my exercises, so what do I expect? And the worst part? Larry is dieting and he'll probably lose the weight real easily... I think he wants to prove it can be done, the snot. Of course he only has around 10 to 15 pounds to lose while I have a total of about 56 to 61 pounds. 61 if I could get to 135, but I doubt if I'll get that low.

You and your party dress remind me of that commercial that's on the radio. It's for a cell phone that takes and sends pictures. One friend calls the other to tell her she owes her 5.00 because she did get into her prom dress. The other tells her to send her a picture to prove it and so she does, and her friend asks her if her eyes are supposed to bug out like that... The girl in the closet barely gets out the words "light headed" then falls to the floor. You however didn't fall to the floor - you just maybe mooned everyone because of your crinolines (tee hee!).

How is the weather here? Today it was nice, and warmer than it had been, and all the snow we got on Monday finally melted. I'm tired of winter, too, but then I don't do well in real cold weather. (I have an underactive thyroid and that makes me cold all the time.) My car isn't garaged so I have to clean it off and scrape ice (which I did Monday) so I can drive it. And oh! Tues. I had my car repaired... it needed one tie rod end replaced and the other one they were able to drill a hole in so they could put grease in it - it was still in good condition, thank heavens. Then they aligned the wheels. Altogether it cost me 163.00 which I didn't think was too bad. Some other place could tell me I needed a complete new set of tie rods and what would I know? My car is a '93 and I'd like to keep it for awhile as I don't need or want a car payment.

How is Atkins going for me? Well I've lost a total of 13 pounds now, I still can't seem to stop cheating a little and I do have cravings still. I'm so tired of eating salad for lunch every day. And of course, I eat more salad than the 3 cups allowed on induction because I know if I didn't I'd be a mad woman hunting for food in the candy vending machines. I can't seem to get back to being as strict as I was before I went to Florida. Speaking of Florida, I'm going back on April 30th and I'll be home by Mothers Day. I'll be making up hours at work starting on the 21st, so I won't have much time for myself but I'll try to remember to check back here for any messages. Just want you to know that so you don't think I'm ignoring you if you don't hear from me as often as I would like to be on the computer.

I'm going to see a play this Saturday evening at the library which is for employees only, called Anita Vacation... It's a mystery spoof. It's put on by other employees and they are also serving dinner in the employee's lunchroom. The only thing I can have is the salad as they are serving Lasagna and whatever goes with it. Isn't that the pits? Diets, Phooey!!!

Well, gonna let you go, it's bedtime again and I work tomorrow. ttyl. Merry
  #37   ^
Old Fri, Apr-11-03, 05:13

BF:
Smile Hi Merry

I just wrote this wicked long post to you and when I pressed my spell check button on top of my computer I pressed my stop button next to it by mistake and it disappeared, (forever I guess). So this post is short. Drat!!!!!! I laughed about the radio ad, what a riot!. The weather here is a bit warmer and alot of rain. We still have snow on the deck and all in the woods here. Honey dieting.....lucky you..tee hee.....sorry couldn't resist. Atkins or otherwise? Lordy, if he is successful, he will be telling you how to do it....the control thing..........teehee.....you got to keep giving me follow up on this....it could just be too funny.......poor you LOL. Luckily for me, my honey sees me not eat things, and I think it makes him nervous, and he eats more donuts and pies and candies than ever, tee hee. One of the few areas he has no desire to compete in, (and believe me they are rare!! lol). He's 74 1/2 and totally healthy, doctor never tells him to diet or do anything different, so why knock a good thing, I wish I'd be his age and have no meds.! It'll never happen as I can't go w/o my diuretic now as it is!
Since I said I gained a pound, I lost it & regained it. I have been trying to drink all the water you are supposed to, but I think my diuretic just won't keep up. I was up to p 5 times last night & still up a pound, so I am going to drink water, but just what is comfortable, and not count now. It just doesn't seem to work for me. I'll miss seeing your posts when you are on vaca. I'm happy for you you get to go tho! Are you anxious? Well I'll end here, my other post, (the one I brilliantly deleted), was more interesting. oh well....tee hee .....ttyl........Maryedie<<<<<<<<tee hee !!
  #38   ^
Old Wed, Apr-16-03, 20:39
Registered Member

BF:

Hi. MaryEdie!!!

I know how exasperating it can be to lose your post... I was losing parts of mine (not today) and I wanted to reach in my computer and strangle it's guts, or at the very least, bop it one.

Finally finished my income taxes and got them mailed in... thank heavens for that. I could have been done sooner except I was extremely disorganized this year and I had to get a lot in order. Each year I tell myself that I'll stay organized during the year so I don't have to waste that time, and each year I do the same thing over again. You'd think I'd learn, hmmm?

Our weather was in the 80's but today went into the 50's. 2 days of warm weather and a person can (and I did) get spoiled!

Yep! My honey dieted, lost about 5 pounds, then binged on a large Hershey bar. He couldn't believe he did that... I of course was secretly happy he did... and under my breath was muttering "goodie, goodie, goodie!". What a snot I am, huh? He thinks it's so easy to diet, now he knows he's infallible too. He hasn't gotten up on the scale because he's afraid to see that he's gained... yippee! Atkins diet for him??? No, No! he just quit drinking Manhattans... and in the morning he doesn't have both toast and a sweet roll after his cereal anymore, he just has one or the other. Poor baby, he's really suffering, wouldn't you say? And he claims he doesn't know why he ate that candy bar because he doesn't even like chocolate. HAH! Then why does he always have it in the refrigerator? He just won't admit that he likes those things, but I know he does.

So your hubby is 74 1/2... My Larry is 75 and also very healthy. He believes in taking care of himself, and he does. (I'm happy about that!) He exercises regularly, even with the hand weights - I can't believe how strong he is for his age - he also walks every day and is very health concious.

I'll miss your posts, too. But even though Larry has webtv, I don't want to get online to send you a message for fear that he'll see what I've been saying about him. What he doesn't know won't hurt him, even though what we've been saying really isn't bad. So messages will have to wait until we get back home, that is IF we make it back... remember, we're driving! which will be a feat in itself. But we should be home by the 10th.

Well, I'm going to get ready for bed now as I have to go to work tomorrow. It seems as if I'm always saying that... wonder why! lol... We'll talk soon, Carol... I tried to attach my animated signature but I guess it didn't work!
  #39   ^
Old Thu, Apr-17-03, 10:02

BF:
Smile Hi Merry

That's just too funny about the chocolate bar. Think we've all been there once or twice, I'd be secretly laughing too!! Tee hee hee, aren't we awful! Yes, my honey is in good shape, even at his age he is out cutting wood for next winter as we speak! Me, I am just sitting here at the computer, as you may well have guessed! No wonder he's the healthy one! I bet you'll enjoy your next visit to Fla., Gotta get a few of those back-rubs in! Will your honey be coming home to your house when you return? I bet it won't take you too long to get home, (with this driving almost nonstop! lol, sorry couldn't resist). Are you bathing suit shopping for your trip? Should be pretty nice weather by then there, I would imagine. Talk to you soon....Maryedie<<<<<<<---teehee!

#40   ^
Old Sun, Apr-20-03, 04:50

BF:
Wink Hi Merry!

Happy Easter
  #41   ^
Old Sun, Apr-27-03, 07:20
Registered Member

BF:

Hi Mary Edie...

Gosh! what was I thinking??? Larry would kill me if he saw I put his age down as 75 in my last post, hahahaha. He was 71 last December. That's what I call aging quickly! tee hee. Nope, no bathing suit shopping yet... I've only lost 16 pounds so far and my bathing suit still fits me. It's kind of stretchy anyway and since my hips etc. are kind of ample, I don't need a new one yet. I want to wait until this one becomes loose. I just hope it doesn't become loose in the wrong places, . I think the drive back will be much better this year. A few weeks ago, Larry said he was thinking of joining AAA and asked what I thought about it. I told him it was a good thing because he's always driving somewhere and if he gets a flat tire or runs out of gas on the highway etc., they'll come out and help you. Then a few days ago he told me that he did join, and was going over to their office and pick up some maps they were routing for him. MaryEdie! we're actually going to take at least one side trip on the way home. We're going to stop in Tennessee (Chatanooga, I think) and go to the top of Lookout Mountain. He also said he has another surprise for me, I wonder if it's another stopover, or what? And then he covered up and said it was because I was always bitching... "I don't bitch"... "Yes you do", "No I don't"... "Oh yes you do". So I let that one slide because he is trying to change, but doesn't want to admit it. And besides that, it wasn't said in anger but in an everyday conversational tone, he was just making a statement he perceived as true, or as a cover-up for giving in to me. (I told him several weeks ago that even though he was retired, he really wasn't. He still dreams of work... a lot! and he's been retired for over 9 years now. I don't have to tell you how they think they are still bosses.) So I guess you can tell that I'm really looking forward to this trip now. Oh, by the way, he's pressing me for a July date. He doesn't want to wait anymore. It won't be anything big. Family and close friends is all we want. Well, gotta go now, but before I do, how was your Easter? And thanks for the Easter Greeting. My mind was out to lunch, and I'm sorry I didn't send you one, too. My Easter was nice... I spent it with my kids and grandkids. It would have been perfect if Larry were here though. Have to scoot as there is too much to do before leaving Wednesday. We'll talk when I get back. Merry
  #42   ^
Old Sun, Apr-27-03, 12:56

BF:
Smile Hi Merry!!

I really enjoyed reading your post, and love your great sense of humor!! Your trip sounds like it will be fun!! Is July a WEDDING??????? date?? If so ta daah....good for you!! Could the surprise be a ring?????? Monday, (tomorrow), we are going down to Maryland to see daughter Dot, who had a new house built and wants to show it off....tee hee. That should be fun! I'll tell you about it after we get back. Well enjoy yourself, and take care!! ........ Maryedie...teehee.

#43   ^
Old Thu, May-15-03, 21:10
Registered Member

BF:

WEDDING??? did you say WEDDING???? Egads, girl!!! Well, ok, Larry is pushing for a July wedding and I was about to go along with that but then he's saying that when I sell my house we're going to move out of this area... Well, forget that sh_ _!! I have children and grandchildren, my sister and a few other family members... and I'm not moving away from everyone! So there! I think he and I need to talk some more. He keeps thinking he can get me to do what ever he wants but, sorry Charlie, it just doesn't work that way all the time. And the surprise wasn't a ring --- I already have that. The surprise was that in addition to stopping in Chatanooga, he made reservations to spend a night in Nashville. And he even got tickets for the Grand Ole Opry! I love country western music so he thought I'd really love going there. The nice part was that he behaved himself and didn't make fun of the music like he usually does because he hates it. We weren't there on a weekend so there weren't any real big names performing when we were there, but that was ok, I still enjoyed it and it was a great surprise.

I hope you had a good time in Maryland with your daughter... Do you get to see her often? I'll bet her new house is gorgeous. How many rooms does she have? Does she have any kids? Nothing like being nosy, huh???

I took my 16 year old grand daughter birthday shopping today and then took her out to eat. She wanted Pizza. I was good and had broiled chicken breast, brocolli and a salad. Then I cheated and had some French bread, but only about a 2" slice. I couldn't help myself. That's the first bread I've had since the middle of January.

Then earlier, I went to CVS Pharmacy because they were having a sale, and they carry the Ross Chocolate candy bars that I like. There is only 1 carb in them and they are delicious. They are made of Belgium chocolate. I usually do mail order for them, and then my sister saw them advertised there. What luck, because I couldn't find them in any store at all. The best part is they are on sale till the 17th, so I took what they had and got a raincheck for more. Have you ever tried them? They have about 7 or 8 different kinds of candy bars but they are all more than the 1 carb with the exception of the dark chocolate which I love.

I've been working long hours all this week to make time up so I wouldn't have to use all my vacation time up for when I went to Florida, so I haven't had too much time to get online. And this weekend we are going up to Wisconsin for the weekend. Next week I won't be working as much so hopefully I can get online a little more often, as I do enjoy talking to you. You're a stitch!

In the meantime, I'm going to bed because I get up at 5 AM for work. so I'll say goodnight for now. Merry