Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Low Carb Health & Technical Forums > Dr.Bernstein & Diabetes
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#151   ^
Old Wed, Jan-20-21, 05:44
To Good Health!

Plan: P:E/DDF/LC-DrWestman
Stats: 225/165/169 Female 5' 9"
BF:45%/31.1%/25%
Progress: 107%

Do you see tabs that read Hunger Training? There are four more sheets after Baselining. On Google sheets, there was a symbol that looked like a hamburger with an extra layer. When you switch to Hunger training, the trigger does not go down at least until 5 days recorded, mine took more than a week to lower.

NOTE: Next DDF starts March 6th according to moderator of this challenge. Which overlaps with end of NO.
Sponsored Links
  #152   ^
Old Yesterday, 12:50
To Good Health!

There will be three of the 6 week Nutrient Optimization Masterclasses this year: Feb 6, May 22 and August 14.

When you sign up and pay the fee, there is a link to the new Facebook page for this Masterclass. The entire manual (if you like reading ahead ) and what is required to start. There are two Units to complete before Feb 6!...linking Cronometer to a new web-based app Nutrient Optimizer!

Many posts already

Your diet doesnít need a name or a belief system, just nutrients!-Marty Kendall

Last edited by JEY100 : Today at 07:13.
  #153   ^
Old Today, 09:09

Plan: Eat B4 Noon (2020 Q4)
Stats: 342.2/191/000 Male 182cm
BF:
Progress: 44%

I'm in for the NO master class - lots of facebook action. Reviewing 2 units (not yet)

Janet, do you just go get the standard Cronometer app? I think I signed up for that once bun never used it. Jean (cotonpal) uses it I think. I'll see if I can dig my login info up.

Stoked to be putting some time into this - i've never really paid attention to micro nutrients or even macros for that matter.

thanks for the spreadsheet tip too, i've setup and following along with manual solo for now.
  #154   ^
Old Today, 10:39
To Good Health!

According to the manual for the Masterclass, the free version of Cronometer is fine...and I am not going to make this any harder than I need to with even more information!
Downloaded the Manual, TWO workbooks, added two more FB pages, and haven't yet begun synching Cronometer to the Nutrient Optimizer app. There is a whole YouTube University for the Cronometer also...so I will start there to get the basics down first.
Logging foods, recipes, multi-add. One hour...he mentions enough about Gold features you could decide if worth it or not for you. https://youtu.be/9MKGDlWQO7s

Last edited by JEY100 : Today at 12:34.
  #155   ^
Old Today, 12:29

Plan: very low carb real food
Stats: 245/125/135 Female 62
BF:
Progress: 109%

The free Cronometer app is all you need. There is a bit of a learning curve but Iíve been using it for years and find it very helpful as is Martyís Nutrient Optimizer. I am happy to see others here taking the masterclass. I found it very valuable.