Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Closed Thread

#2776   ^
Old Sun, Nov-17-19, 09:19

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Good Morning!!!!
It does seem quiet! Maybe I need to shake it up a bit!
But I got nothing -

Trig- What is up with your sleep?????? do you take any Melatonin or anything. I find that is helpful.
I hear ya on not wanting to eat. You are so far down that ketosis hole that your body had turned off cravings. It a great place to be!

I am not there yet! But hope to be at some point. I am still fighting the crave! I am pulling out a bag of shrimp today so I have munchies on hand.
You are right though about not eating enough- you do not want a stall!!!! Make up some thick cut bacon!

You are so ahead of me when it comes to Christmas shopping. I am going light this year- obviously. No $$$ coming in. Thankfully my kids don't want or need much and the grandkids don't want the big bucks toys YET! HAHAHAHAHA-
I have not heard of those boots. - I am curious now- have to look them up.

Lori-
did you say you had a race in mind? Good on you to get a run in!
I can't see you "going off the rails"- maybe a few bites of this and that. Off the rails??? I think not. Not to say though that any of us are immune to carb creep.

HAHAHAHAHA- on a talker in the morning. I am not into that either! HA! Sometimes my son will call and be a serious chatter box. I do the yup nod...... I need at least 2-3 cups in before I get chatty.

What do you eat on a DD? I know NIC- eats the same thing every time. That is smart- keep it simple.

Nic- Hope things are well. I know you have alot going on right now!

Blue-
You are missed
------------------------------------------------------------
We just missed the storm that is ravaging the coast line right now. Here we have bright blues and bright sun and going to be in low 60's.

Not much moving or shaking here. Dinner last night was fine. My friend leaves Tue. and I will resume my "life".
But for today I hit the pause button to just relax and play.
No agenda, no deadlines, no work issues- just a time out.
I like that.

I could have been better yesterday on my WOE! - I am going to go straight up carnie today- Scallops and shrimp, butter, and done. I need to tightened it up. I have TRIG envy right now. I want those cravings gone.

Ok- well I am off to my day- back later
Sponsored Links
  #2777   ^
Old Sun, Nov-17-19, 09:57

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Hi everyone!

Checking in after a crazy busy week. Definitely needed some time to regroup and be quiet for a bit. Also very much wanted to spend some time reconnecting with DH.

Jaz- Goodness, girl, you have been through a whirlwind of potential change! I bet you felt like you had been whiplashed over this week. I'm glad you are enjoying time with your friend. I was lol'ing over him getting that dinner together with your Mom and her DH. I would have been been frantically pinwheeling my arms around for sure!

Trig- I have never owned Doc Martens but I definitely know of them! There was a Dr Martens store in Amsterdam and I saw people wearing them there.

An idea for DD stocking- Thrive Causemetics eye liner. Best eye liner ever. Does NOT come off. Hypoallergenic. Highly recommend!

Huge congrats on the major weight loss you have had. VERY happy for you!!! Glad you are making yourself eat a little more when you have no appetite at all. Protect that thyroid.

Also great to hear that DD is doing so well in school!

Blue- I am really missing you, Girl, and of course now I am starting to worry, even though you told us that you were taking a break. Hugs to you. BIG ONES.

Lori- Bummer your facial wasn't better and more relaxing.

Glad your BIL's surgery went well. And good job on the running and exercise!

••••••••••

Whew, finally feeling like coming back to a social space. I tell you what, I spent a lot of time working last week and I am just not used to it. It was busy, very busy, and I would basically come home, try to unwind for about 45 minutes and then crash. By the end of the week I felt out of touch with the family and also like the house was just feeling cluttered and ugh. I am looking forward to the somewhat slower week coming up, and am glad that the two main people are coming back to work this week and I can lay off the gas.

That being said, I did enjoy working at the front desk. Having that many hours helped me really solidify how to do things, whereas before I was not there often enough or long enough hours to really know what to do. By the end of it I was handling things so much better. I learned to manage the transportation calendar, the guest room calendar, the resident leave calendar etc. I learned many more of the residents names and they got much more comfortable with me as I became a more familiar face. I handled several upsets fairly well. So I would call it a success.

I'm doing an overnight job for my Doula client on Tuesday, from 9:30 PM to 6 AM! At the completion of that, I will have enough hours (actually, above and beyond) to count them for certification. I will then let her know that I am more than happy to continue with them as a postpartum doula on a paid basis.

My next marketing plan is to post something on a multi-neighborhood Next-door site with my website and information about my availability beginning in January. I will lay low through the rest of November and December, and just focus on planning and prep for a wonderful holiday here at home.

I am strongly considering heading back to LC, maybe not uber low carb, but LC nonetheless. I very much needed a break from it for a while and I feel like I have gotten that. Feeling about ready to 'come home.'

Our Xmas tree is up and decorated! I loves it! It was time to make the family room all "hygge" for the winter and into next year until at least February! The other things will be put up over the next week or two.

So this week's plan:
Office job- only scheduled for Monday, 4-8 PM.

Doula- Tues PM- Wed AM overnighter.

DH's parents will be here Thursday late afternoon to Saturday. I have had to clear my schedule for that bc they can't be left alone. DH, DD and SoIL will be assisting in getting them moved in Fri-Sat to the new house, and then will go over Saturday afternoon/evening. Sort of dreading this time period but will make the best of it. They have been having a really hard time and I feel for them.

Other: Declutter, work on marketing plans for Doula business, complete resources list.
  #2778   ^
Old Sun, Nov-17-19, 13:10

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Woohoo! Another run/walk done! I'm shooting for 3 a week. I'm still thinking about going to a spin class at the gym....they are Monday & Wednesday mornings. My butt just keeps saying to me....what are you, nuts?

Nic.....glad your busy week is over and that this week looks less stressful.

Jaz....enjoy your relaxing Sunday. Hope the dinner at your Mom's went well.

Trig...hope your appetite woke up so you can enjoy your steak later. I think I'll be having bacon and eggs for my 1 meal today.

You got me going on Christmas shopping. Daughter sent me some Amazon links to things, so I've ordered several items today.

Blue...sure am missing you.

Bye!
  #2779   ^
Old Sun, Nov-17-19, 17:57

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Jaz, nothing on your plate and a time out for yourself is always a good thing....enjoy it.

I actually went light on Xmas also. I am done shopping. I know I spent less this year. Also adults don't require a lot of stuff really, to me the holiday is about the kids.

You hold that zero carb. NO carbs. The total cravings gone will happen. It is the most wonderful place to be I so agree.

Nicco wow you are hopping with a lot on your plate!
You...the need down time for myself gal....isn't getting too much of it LOL I know ya need it like I do. But you are rolling along well on it all tho.

Overnight doula client....wow...I can't wait to read your report on how that one goes.....and marketing plans and more....you go girl!

Eye liner. nah kid ain't there. she did the makeup thing before and dropped it. her beauty stuff is mud masks, body creams and such. makeup doesn't interest her anymore right now but I know that will change up again....thanks for the recommendation, something I will look up for me

It is a hard time with DHs parents but the good thing is they will be getting settled in the new digs and have help when needed and it will be all worth it in the end. Glad it is getting resolved.

Lori so glad you got some holiday stuff ordered.
I am officially done Wee.....hey you will be happy you got it handled sooner than later LOL

spin class. oh my goodness. you are a machine!

even tho if you can't run safely in winter due to cold and icy conditions etc....that spin class might be right up your alley thru this cold time?? interesting to see how you roll on it.

I ate good today.....in fact gonna eat again after this post.

1.5 lbs. ribeye steak
10 jumbo shrimp
1/3 lb. cheeseburger patty

and now that I got the burger down I want something else.

hmmm.....not sure yet. I am thinking maybe some chicken sautéed in grass fed butter....so yummy....but I kinda don't want to cook again.

might not bother but I could eat. will see. Since it is almost 7 I could just be done for the day and if hungry grab some salami or something just to nibble a bit later.

eh will see. I say I could eat but I kinda am not that hungry.
weird feeling not knowing if you should bother eating or not....lol....I like it tho.
  #2780   ^
Old Mon, Nov-18-19, 05:59

BF:

first one this morning LOL wow

Nothing doing.

hubby already driving me nuts. PIA for real.

I love he enjoys these trips but when he gets home he is super tired.....yea I get it....but the grumpy BS he brings home.....ain't gonna fly LOL You want a long fun time hunting then don't come with the tired grump attitude.....you best come home smiling and keeping your mouth shut mostly...LOL...I got the frying pan ready and will aim at his head HAHA

I truly can't wait to get rid of him again to the hunt cabin.
Won't come fast enough.

Lori you enjoy your down time with DH on the hunt LOL

On plan 100%.

Oh yea my brain says go off plan. My mind says you are on plan every single day. Not one bite off at all for so long now...come on one bite won't hurt ya! UGH

I am a one bad bite person. Can't go there.

SO kid says to me get her a couple of the little candy bars. So I grab up 3, those little mini Twix, Musketeer, and a Mars bar and give them to her.

of course my mind says, just one little one won't hurt.
come on do it
just do it
just one
hey, why do chocolate....now my mind is thinking IF I AM going to have a bite off make it something I really want....so I started thinking French fries, oh yea.....pizza...oh yea and and....holy cow I was on a literally mind eating whole hog food eating binge in my mind.

OMG it drives me crazy thinking like this!

So I said to myself hard and firm. Stop the insanity. Go do something else and take your mind off it. Which I did.

but boy that voice can be so darn strong and become a runaway train very very quickly for me.

Just spouting off some thoughts that I hate dealing with, gotta deal with and how much it all irks the far out of me having to fight the insanity sometimes. It feels good to chat it out to those who know!!!

anyway all good here
nothing doing
today is go get new drivers license. bleck
then off to store to get new throw rug for the back door. Dog pooped on it....ugh. He is getting this new all natural liver enzyme to help his liver numbers cause he is now on that seizure meds.....vet said buy Deramin or something like that. Yea it gives him the craps.

I guess late at night he had to go. Darn dog is lucky he went there and not on my my carpet in the house LOL At least I can throw this small rug out easily and go buy a new one.
Yea...vet said instead of every day, try him on every 3 days just pop him one and see if his D stops. Omg kill me alright....need this like a hole in the head.

I think of Lori's cat and think at least she has a litter box to hit...LOL

off to take farm truck to service then get license....so away I go
  #2781   ^
Old Mon, Nov-18-19, 06:56

BF:

Good Morning!

Trig.....good for you for holding strong. I'm lucky in that I can have a treat off plan and the next day, or next meal, I can get right back on track. Everyone has a different tolerance for bites and tastes. You do you.

Sorry about the dogger having an accident. I'm sure you were not pleased to find that mess! Hope he doesn't have any more accidents....especially on your good rugs! ACK!!

I'm going to skip trying the spin class this morning. I just don't think my knees would like it. I do fine with running, but the biking would probably kill me.

DH will be home around Noon and then we're going to go to the grocery store and get all the crap he needs to take on the big hunting trip(they leave Wednesday morning). We're also going to go order a bouquet of flowers to take to BIL when we go visit him tomorrow. I was going to order one online, but the delivery charge was $18! No way.....we'll deliver it in person!

Ok.....I need more coffee. Have a good Monday everyone!
  #2782   ^
Old Mon, Nov-18-19, 09:23

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Lori- I was lol over your butt talking to you! "what are you, nuts?" lololol I know, I am totally weird!

For 18 dollars I would be delivering those flowers by hand too! Stupid expensive!!

Trig- you got some good calories in yesterday. I bet that is a positive shock for your body. When we see you a year from now we will hardly be able to find you, you will be so tiny!

Hahaha over your Dh already driving you batty!! Made me laugh. I tell ya, can't live with them...!

Appreciate the honesty of the script that rolls in your head. I know I identify for sure and most of us do. I am not as good at not giving in.

Sorry about the dog. Worst case, get him a dog diaper. We have a couple and don't even use a diaper, just the cover. That seems to be reminder enough. They HATE THEM. Particularly Bella. She just won't even move with it on. lol

Hi Jaz and Blue!

•••••••••••

Okay, TODAY I WILL DO SOME CHRISTMAS ORDERING. I am starting to stress a little bit about it which means I just need to sit down and get it done. I'm going to take my azz over to my office and just treat it like work.

Other than that, got the dogs dropped off for their wash and nail cutting. They'll probably be ready around 11. Got confirmation from Doula Client 1 about the overnight on Tuesday, then texted for a while with Doula Client 2, who continues to have a lot going on. She needs a good bit of emotional support. Being a doula is part therapist, no doubt, just letting someone unpack their feelings in a space of acceptance and no judgment. It's much easier to do that when you aren't related to the person!

I also want to meal plan for this week, especially during the time that DH's parents will be here. I'm thinking I'll definitely do pulled pork one night. That is easy and I can just serve it with some slaw and call it done. Maybe for the other night a meatloaf. I can roast some potatoes and do some green beans. That's easy enough. Then we will have leftovers of both into next week. Done! Other than that, just a few things they like to have around, like orange juice, which we otherwise don't buy.

Guess that is it from me- Xmas shopping, grocery list, doula paperwork. Office job from 4-8 but that's the only day this week. Not a bad day at all!
  #2783   ^
Old Mon, Nov-18-19, 17:31

BF:

Hey all!!!!!
I am so ready to be single again! Tomorrow 1 pm, but who is counting!

NIC- - wow what a week for you! What does an overnight Doula do?????
I send some JUJU your way to get through the entire IL saga. I take it they are out of the hospital! But what a deal and tons of saga!!!!
I feel for ya my friend. However, I am hopeful everyone can get settled soon.

TRIG- Girl I am getting close and closer to more high fat/ meat/ gravy and less of everything else. The more simple - lest taste's the best.
Look at you holding strong with the mind games going on. you must be real steeped in the zone for the carb bug to real it's ugly head and you won!
Keep STRONG!!!! I can't wait to see how you end up. Your bad ARSE!!!!!

What did you eat today!!!! ? I was Shrimp, and scallops, and it was dam good.

Lori- - Ya know what, Spin might not be for you. You are SOOOOOOOOOOOO active another thing might be over the top. Just a thought.
How is your sis doing?
Is your hubby off to the hunt yet??????? - AHHHHH time to self!

BLUE -OK- enough is enough- you are missed. Get your butt back here STAT.
------------------------------------------------------------
You know just when I am feeling that twinge of I wish I had a hubby, partner, live in lover.......My friend comes in the Nic of time to save me from that thought.

The thing is - he is a great guy- but OMG the hovering, the NEEDS, the whining, the please serve me now.
I get just enough and he hops a plane and I am good before I go nuts with someone following me around like a puppy. Dam the dud was knocking on the BATHROOM DOOR ASKING IS I WAS OK????? WTF?????? And the TALKING- from sun up to sun down- the TALKING- My eyes were glazing over.
Do I know this football player, do I under stand the way a bookie works, what about DINNER????!?!?!!?

I KNOW why I am single. Because I LIKE IT.

Ok- next subject. Now news on the job from. I appealed the unemployment. They stated I PHYSICALLY threatened my manager. What a PILE of bogus bu!!shit. I will take a lie doctor. This is nothing more than a mentally ill woman who was mad I filed 2 grievances against her. WHATEVER!!!!!

But I have no $$$$ right now and the time off has been awesome. I however am ready to go back to work!
I hope to hear something from the 2nd agency I applied to for Travel. I really want to go this route.
After my guest leaves tomorrow I am going to hit it hard. I took a pause - now it's time to hit it hard!

My precious kids are coming to visit Gigi They are coming for lunch and want to go to the Asian store to store up. they don't have those type stores in Greenville.

Ok- Doing well WOE- holding steady.

Good evening
  #2784   ^
Old Mon, Nov-18-19, 18:27

Plan: My own
Stats: 238/187/175 Female 5'11"
BF:
Progress:

OMG, I've missed you gals! I'm just fine and sorry if I worried anyone.

When I said I was going to take some time, I thought like 3 or 4 days. Just needed a release from all obligations, cancelled whatever I could. Was feeling ready to burst w/all kinds of stuff. Planned to walk and chill and work on my projects and just in general, answer to no one.

And so it was for about a day and a half. Then BC swooped in with a last minute HUGE job---in fact biggest styling job I've ever done. 5 rooms. Everything needed to be done yesterday, so I spent last week mostly working 10 hours a day. I could whine about that, or I could count every hour and be grateful for the work. Choosing the latter.

Then we headed into a weekend that was totally slammed w/plans. Today was another all day BC big project deal. Tomorrow will be too. Then I get a break for a bit before it goes crazy again as we complete the project.

Like I said, have really missed you guys. And Lord knows I need y'all. Have not been doing well at juggling the woe w/all this. Not horrible, but not good either. Just trying not to GAIN more till I get thru this, but not sure I'll accomplish that goal either.

Sorry to be all about me, but have not had time to go back and read where you're all at. Plan on doing that tomorrow after my BC meeting. Hopefully then I can "really" be back.

But just one more time, certainly miss and need the support. Hoping I'll not be gone so long for another long time. Being here most days of the week makes a BIG difference in how well I do at the woe. Sure have seen that lately.
  #2785   ^
Old Tue, Nov-19-19, 05:03

BF:

Blue, very cool you are handling a super big job!!! Sounds like your clients are that type who need ya when they need ya as they get business etc......some times you think you will be off their hire list....next thing ya know you got a huge contract with them very cool

Glad you are posting tho cause we miss you

Jazz, just keep fighting for the unemployment a bit and don't let it totally worry ya....in the end ya might get your money or in the end you might get shafted but at least ya tried. Yea big corps will lie their azzes off.....you know, big corps...they are truly known for their decency and compassion right? Not....haha....but you are working on a new career path. You just keep marching forward. You got this!

See....be careful what ya wish for on a partner! I so get that. Still can't wait for hubby to leave again to hunt! It's all wanted and great til that minute it is NOT wanted and NOT that great HAHA

Nicco, a diaper on Bolt....nope won't happen. You had me laughing on that mental picture! LOL He would chew that off in a milli-second HA good thing is he is thru that poop session and done thank goodness. I did get a nice new carpet for the back porch entry way and at the same time replaced the runner rug in front of the sink in the kitchen to match it. Something good came out of it I guess LOL

I go thru those crazy craving, wanna eat crap things in my head a lot less when I am super happy eating zero carb. I start to walk that carb ladder up and up and my food thinking goes off the charts. My thoughts can truly be my own worst enemy and I try to change that with positive thinking techniques and all that jazz but some days ya know

Smart to plan out some meals in your mind and control them for when ya got your company visiting. Gives you that mental prepared meal list in your mind, keeps it easier and safer for ya not to go off the rails. Good move.

Lori...oh don't get me started on big deliver fees, etc. Notice retailers are saying, hey these are on special...save 20% and more then hit ya with a big delivery charge that makes the 'special' and 'low price' jack up a heck of a lot higher...irks me and yea I would be walking those flowers in also instead of a delivery LOL Hey $18 buys some good food for our lc ways...

I am so happy reading you can have some ramped up meals and such and get easily back on plan the next day. I just don't have that in me. When those carbs hit me I physically get addicted again....then I also get so mentally addicted and out of control. It is a very bad combo I learned thru all these years that I have to control both or I have 0 control at all. Stinks tho HAHA Thankfully if we all play to our strengths and not against them we can find that good balance to make a personal plan that suits us best. Cool.

So today is this and that.
nothing major.
got some presents in the mail the other day....will wrap all that fast. Final around the house then put out my 'ceramic ancient turkey' on the table and stupid stuff like that LOL then get ready to flip it all to some low key Xmas decorations soon.

Holding plan well. The lbs. have stopped dropping off like crazy. Bummer. I need to move a bit more. Cold weather truly shuts me down. I despise it. I hibernate in it. I slug out in it. SOOOoooo…..as soon as I am done typing I will be doing a 2 mile easy walk with Leslie on my tape...Walk Away the Pounds. I am gonna just commit to it, know I moved some at least with the exercise tape and just see what it gets me. Just start with the 2 mile and then hit the 'hard 3 mile' tape later down the line. Don't want to push it cause if I get irked with it I will stop and not do it.....have to dip a toe in and see

all good here, hope everyone is well!
  #2786   ^
Old Tue, Nov-19-19, 06:00

BF:

Good Morning!

Blue.....good to see a post from you. Sounds like you've been mega busy the past week. It'll take you a while to get caught up on all of us here.....we've been a busy group! Up, down and all around!

Trig...you'll probably be in a few day hold on your weight loss and then it will start to drop again. Our bodies just have a mind of their own.

Jaz.....I'm sure you're ready to have your house back to yourself again. There is something to be said for peace & quiet. Do you have to drive him to the airport? Hope he uses Uber so you don't have to deal with that traffic.

Nic....I, too, am anxious to hear about your overnight Doula work. Do you have to stay awake all night, or just be available to help the Mom? Curious.

Did you get started on your Christmas ordering? Some of the stuff I ordered on Sunday arrived yesterday already! Amazing. Still waiting for some more links from DD so I can order more items.

I'm off to Yoga around 8 and then I'll stop at our local grocery where they have beautiful bouquets of all kinds of flowers. I'll buy one of those and take a vase along and put it together in the parking garage at the hospital. Done! BIL may be going home today, but he'll still be at the hospital early afternoon when we get there.

Ok.....gotta fly. Another cup of coffee is called for before I'll be awake enough for Yoga.
  #2787   ^
Old Tue, Nov-19-19, 09:12

BF:

Good Tue morning!

Trig- - GIRRRRRRRRL you do not need to preach to the choir about tasting a carb and going off the deep end. I too am not one to be able to do a bite of this or that. NO. If I get that first bite- it is over. I will eat it until it is gone.
That is why I can't have certain things around. If I get around those triggers I have to "run away Renee". I just can't.

The good news I have very FEW triggers. However, the ones I have are "bad boys", Pizza, Potatoes, and pasta. I'm a savory person.
The best way to overcome these is to just not buy them or have them.

We all have a choice every day how we will eat and treat our bodies.
Trig- I know that it is a bit harder for you as you are still cooking food for the family and do have to have "junk, see junk, smell junk" That would be hard.
But I have seen you - set your mind to the goal and not waver. You played with trying a few tweaks here and there and it didn't work. Why, because there are a few of us that are so carb senitive we can't handle it. I am in that pool with you.
I am very proud of the way you have "found" your path.Not only that- you are dropping the lbs like crazy!!!!! Not only that you have started an another thread where you are encouraging others who have similar needs.

Here we are all coming to LC our way- and became friends. You are running a true, hard core food thread. You keep doing what you are doing.

What is the Leslie walking tapes? Do you walk to a TV video, on a treadmill? March in place? Walk outside?

BLUE-
-thank you for let us know what's up! Look at you thinking you were going to have relax time , only to be called back into your biggest project yet! I know you are going to LOVE the change in your pocket over this one. Ya know just when you wonder where some $$$ is going to come- you hit a windfall. You also get it at the perfect time of year- right before you prep to go see your son. Christmas time. I am very happy for you.

Remember the song: To everything (turn, turn, turn)
There is a season (turn, turn, turn)
And a time to every purpose, under heaven
A time to be born, a time to die
A time to plant, a time to reap
A time to kill, a time to heal
A time to laugh, a time to weep
To everything (turn, turn, turn)
A time to build up, a time to break down
A time to dance, a time to mourn
A time to cast away stones, a time to gather stones together
To everything (turn, turn, turn)
A time of love, a time of hate
A time of war, a time of peace
A time….......

This is your time to plant and reap! - You're time to rest will come! Thought you would love a song to boot!!!!!!

NIC- When is your overnight gig? So your IL's are with you today. You will be busy for sure. It is sweet of you to assure their tradition goes soothly. However, I know it is not easy. You have your hands full today! HUGS and MORE hugs with you today!

LORI- - I am glad your BIL came through. Is he going to rehab? Do you have plans for Thanksgiving? Is your hubby gone or returned yet?
Between you and Trig- I can't keep them straight- HAHAHAH
I just think it would be easy peasy on a eating plan when you only have to worry about you.

So you also do most of your shopping on line as well!!!! MY kind of gal! It will be an Amazon Christmas for me as well!!!!
BRRRHHHH- did you get your run in?

Are you still getting your prep meals?
-------------------------------------------------------------
So my house guest is here for the afternoon.
As much as he drives me crazy- like you ladies, there is a sadness when he goes. It always takes me a few days to adjust, to the quietness.
But then I am good and back into life- but yes I do feel it when he goes. It gets to quiet. He has a large personality, it fills up the room.

Anyway- I have enough on my plate. After he goes this afternoon- I will have laundry.
I also need to do bills- URGHHHHHHHHH- Dip into saving at this point. (thank god it's there).

I also need to touch base with my agencies to see if there are any new leads. I would LOVE to hit up Florida for a few months.

Tomorrow is class I need to take to update my BLS- Basic life support - through American Heart.
So I have enough going on.

I have lost another pound!!!!!! Whoot- small whoot...... I don't want the bounce house taking that from me.

I am about to put a small turkey I picked up on sale. I am basting it with a butter paste with tyme, garlic, salt, pepper, rosemary, and chives.

I will make a gravy from it and a SMALL side of green beans. - but not over cook it. I like juicy turkey. When it is done well it is really good. warms the entire house and smells so good.

Ok- time is short- back later! Have a good one!
  #2788   ^
Old Tue, Nov-19-19, 09:47

BF:

Jazz

this is Leslie Sansone
Walk Away the Pounds Dvd….I bought mine at Walmart in the exercise/sport area...near weights and equipment. There are a ton of Dvd but heck you can put her up on youtube…..

here is one of her I think 1 mile walks....2 mile....like the one I did this morning.

what is fab is it is super easy in that there is no crazy jumping, deep squats where I ain't getting up or crazy azz dance steps I sure can't ever do. Basic steps and motions all to a beat of music...music beat ramps up you ramp up a little. So for me I like her a lot!

https://youtu.be/ECxnTuzZ614
  #2789   ^
Old Tue, Nov-19-19, 12:31

BF:

Thanks Trig!!!!!
  #2790   ^
Old Tue, Nov-19-19, 15:34

BF:

yea I like it cause you don't need a ton of space in your house. she mostly will walk up and back a few steps and do a side to side a few times and it keeps one in a fixed spot mostly.

And what I like on it is if I do the 5 mile walk and they are using arms and I get tired.....all I do is put my arms down and just follow it easily.

I gotta say it is one of the most simple routines I ever used in my home...….I can't do complicated or too darn hard, I ain't got it in me LOL
Closed Thread