Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#31   ^
Old Thu, Sep-14-17, 04:11

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Yea JO the devastation after these events is mind blowing. the islands got almost totally destroyed and Fl got nailed so bad....and Texas is still horrible.

I figure all building supplies etc will be in short demand very soon, everyone will need to rebuild again. I truly don't think I could live in situations like that but people are hardy and do rebuild and continue their lives! Crazy what a big storm can do! The power is frightening for sure.

HI ALL
nothing much
have to mop floors today
gotta finish up some outside stuff also since the sun is finally out and soggy ground is drying up now

Giant and I mean GIANT big azz black snake when we got home from our travels was on my porch entrance and crawling up the brick into the vinyl of the corner of the house. omg that sucker went into the vinyl of the house!!!!! HOLY CRAP ya know, all I can think is he is gonna get into the house somehow! I am not scared of them cause they are not poisonious etc but we are talking here a fat, healthy, giant big blackie and holy cow who in the hell wants that thing around? Not me LOL I see them in the barn but now up at the house? Crappppppp (no we don't kill these guys but if possible when they are in the yard I 'herd them with a stick' into the back pasture away from my home) but this one, into the house vinyl...good gravy! At least I know why no mice are in the house at this time, sucker is eating them up for me HAHA

ugh living with wildlife huh? well at least bears and cougars ain't in my backyard...well at least yet

great day all
Sponsored Links
  #32   ^
Old Thu, Sep-14-17, 07:19

Plan: Atkins 72 induction
Stats: 225/125/125 Female 5"8
BF:
Progress: 100%

Hello warriors,

How is everyone doing today?

Yesterday was crazy DD went into the city so had all the grandkiddies till 8:30 last night! I am tired today but it is almost Friday!

Karen... I am the same on shopping in and out. I have been trying to do two weeks at a time so I go less. I order all pet supplies on Amazon go in with DS. It comes out cheaper than the store and delivered to the door. He has the membership but gets good discounts if we order in bulk two big doggies it works! DS and girlfriend order all their personal hygiene items and hair care on Amazon too. They do end up paying less than I can get it at Wally so if I need stuff I go in on that too!
Jo... so glad 😁 you heard from brother and they are as good as can be expected! Yep my friends in Florida always say stay with Disney they take the best care of their guest! Like you said it is their livelihood!
Hello to De and Maryloo!
Have a terrific Thursday warriors and take care of yourself!
  #33   ^
Old Fri, Sep-15-17, 05:08
A'72 Lifer Hard Core

Plan: A'72 Induction Lifer + IF
Stats: 265/114/130 Female 5'4"
BF:Not so much now!
Progress: 112%
Default Friday, 15 September 2017

Happy Friday, WARRIORS!

Wishing each of you a totally FAB-tastic Friday and a chance to really chil-lax and take care of yourselves this w/e!

Stay WARRIOR Strong!

Heard on the news this am that 3 million peeps are still w/o power in Florida.

Hopefully my fam there will get electricity soon, can't imagine being w/o it for this long... OMG esp. temps in the high 80s + humidity and NO AC!

But I am ever grateful/thankful that they are safe and well!

Topic Change: Next Friday is Parent Teacher Conferences so it's a 4-day school week for the kiddos with a 4-day w/e 'cause we have PTCs again the following Monday and another 4-day school week...

Gosh, time's a flyin' by crazy fast! Hard to believe that week 5 is fini! Where does the time go????

Carb-Free Food for Thought:

"They say to treat your body like a Temple ---
Before starting the Atkins ‘72 WOE, I treated mine like an Amusement Park!"

~ Larry H 12.05.15

Onward and DOWNWARD, WARRIORS! We've GOT THIS! Woot! Woot!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Karen:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirrlly
Yea JO the devastation after these events is mind blowing. the islands got almost totally destroyed and Fl got nailed so bad....and Texas is still horrible.

I figure all building supplies etc will be in short demand very soon, everyone will need to rebuild again. I truly don't think I could live in situations like that but people are hardy and do rebuild and continue their lives! Crazy what a big storm can do! The power is frightening for sure.
Oh yeah, it's terrible & will take years to be back to "normal" for some areas! But there's little we can do about the weather aka Mother Nature, eh?
Quote:
Giant and I mean GIANT big azz black snake when we got home from our travels was on my porch entrance and crawling up the brick into the vinyl of the corner of the house. omg that sucker went into the vinyl of the house!!!!! HOLY CRAP ya know, all I can think is he is gonna get into the house somehow! I am not scared of them cause they are not poisonious etc but we are talking here a fat, healthy, giant big blackie and holy cow who in the hell wants that thing around? Not me LOL I see them in the barn but now up at the house? Crappppppp (no we don't kill these guys but if possible when they are in the yard I 'herd them with a stick' into the back pasture away from my home) but this one, into the house vinyl...good gravy! At least I know why no mice are in the house at this time, sucker is eating them up for me HAHA

ugh living with wildlife huh? well at least bears and cougars ain't in my backyard...well at least yet
WOW!

Are you gonna try to get the snake out, or just let it slither around inside the walls? Snakes don't bother me one iota... but some people get completely paralyzed and are totally phobic about them and other creepy crawlies...

Berni:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernie2014
Yesterday was crazy DD went into the city so had all the grandkiddies till 8:30 last night! I am tired today but it is almost Friday!
Sorry you had to watch the grands so long Wednesday night...

And you're RIGHT, FRIDAY is HERE! Woot! Woot!
Quote:
Jo... so glad 😁 you heard from brother and they are as good as can be expected!
Me too!
Quote:
Yep my friends in Florida always say stay with Disney they take the best care of their guest! Like you said it is their livelihood!
IMHO, they have the best customer service ever b/c like you said that's how they make their $$$$$$!
  #34   ^
Old Fri, Sep-15-17, 05:33

BF:

Bernie, oh that is so interesting that the amazon order comes in cheaper for the product than wally world price! HUH I never thought about ordering everyday products like that and saving money.....is there a specific area to look to order this stuff? Ya got me interested if I can save bucks...thanks!!

yea Bernie stores are becoming a true nightmare. Like I am anti-store now, never a big shopper but the times I did go I would enjoy it a little, now it is a misery I have to endure....I am changing so much as I age, I am kinda now getting like my 89 old mom HAHA

JO, well I saw snaky going up the brick and enter the corner vinyl seam and I thought I will run and pull him out by the tail I had bags in my hands from the car, got those set down etc, got over there and there was only about 10 inches of his stupid tail sticking out and I almost grabbed but I thought, shit there is like 5 ft of snake in there, the 10 inches I got out here ain't gonna be easy to pull him out so I let him keep going...........only hope now is PRAYING he left that evening to hunt and is long gone in the pasture LOL Yea only the poison ones worry me and we got a few we don't want to mess with but the big blacks are all around here and they don't worry me. I was gardening out front long ago and I was ready to dig and put my hand down and a big blackie was right there an inch from me and I am like...what is that? HAHA Damn, I jumped but went inside and got a plastic bag and big wooden spoon and herded into the bag and took him out back of the pasture and let him loose. This one must be a long time grandkid of that one years ago LOL crazy

Mother Nature is brutal for sure. I watch those weather channel shows on hurricanes and tornados and WOW is all I can say with giant eyeballs, the hurt some of these storms do is just crazy.

HI ALL
fast one again
weather icky here, kinda rainy misty icky cloudy
bleck
might walk or not with doggie, waiting on weather
Kiddo hurt her ankle out in the yard and has gym at the end of the day so she wants signed out at 1 from school, so I will do that...she has volleyball and doesn't want to run and jump so I said cool...eh why not? She is not a gym girl anyway HAHA, just like her Momma

great day all
  #35   ^
Old Fri, Sep-15-17, 14:34

BF:

Hello warriors,

Happy Friday to all!

Karen... I just did a search in Amazon for the type of pet food I wanted and they had it. Not a large selection but since they had what I use it works!
Jo.... I hope you do get a very relaxing weekend with everything going on with your family it had to be exhausting! Hopefully you can have a peaceful weekend!

Have a fantastic Friday warriors and take care of yourself!
  #36   ^
Old Sat, Sep-16-17, 04:06

BF:

Thanks Bernie, it is that simple, just check out Amazon for your product and see if the prices are way better than what is in the store...sounds good to me

HI ALL
busy day
gotta take kid out to buy pants. omg shoot me now.
gotten chilly here fast, usually we are in shorts still but she needs pants for this winter, she has been wearing this last bunch of pants for 2 years and now they are getting way too tight
so have no choice but to hit the store.

ugh

oh well, it is what it is I guess

great day all
  #37   ^
Old Sat, Sep-16-17, 11:25
A'72 Lifer Hard Core

Default Saturday, 16 September 2017

Happy Weekend, WARRIORS!

Hope all is well and wishing each of you a totally kick Azz, BAD Azz 100% OP day as usual!

Stay WARRIOR Strong!

Hurricane Irma Aftermath Update:

My bro texted me just a few moments ago and they have their power back as of this morning, but he says there's still lots of people w/o power...

He nor any of our extended fam experienced major damage to structures/homes etc... they are all doing major clean-up outside after the mess the hurricane left.

For some people, it will take years to get back to "normal" after this, most esp those in the Keys and parts of Texas are in the same boat...

There’s a difference between INTEREST and COMMITMENT.

When you’re interested in something, you do it only when circumstances permit.

When you’re committed to something, you accept NO EXCUSES, only RESULTS.

~ Ken Blanchard

Karen:
Quote:
Bernie, oh that is so interesting that the amazon order comes in cheaper for the product than wally world price! HUH I never thought about ordering everyday products like that and saving money.....is there a specific area to look to order this stuff? Ya got me interested if I can save bucks...thanks!!
Imma interesting too, esp if I can save some $$$$ and you can't beat having it delivered straight to your door!
Quote:
JO, well I saw snaky going up the brick and enter the corner vinyl seam and I thought I will run and pull him out by the tail I had bags in my hands from the car, got those set down etc, got over there and there was only about 10 inches of his stupid tail sticking out and I almost grabbed but I thought, shit there is like 5 ft of snake in there, the 10 inches I got out here ain't gonna be easy to pull him out so I let him keep going...........only hope now is PRAYING he left that evening to hunt and is long gone in the pasture LOL Yea only the poison ones worry me and we got a few we don't want to mess with but the big blacks are all around here and they don't worry me. I was gardening out front long ago and I was ready to dig and put my hand down and a big blackie was right there an inch from me and I am like...what is that? HAHA Damn, I jumped but went inside and got a plastic bag and big wooden spoon and herded into the bag and took him out back of the pasture and let him loose. This one must be a long time grandkid of that one years ago LOL crazy
Yeppers, I probably wouldn't have yanked him out either not with only 10 inches... you might have just yanked off that part of him to boot!

Sounds like you're a lot like me, creepy crawlies don't bother me none but I don't want the poisonous or venomous critters in my house!
Quote:
Mother Nature is brutal for sure. I watch those weather channel shows on hurricanes and tornados and WOW is all I can say with giant eyeballs, the hurt some of these storms do is just crazy.
That's why Imma so glad I live in this part of the country... only thing we get is crazy winds and flooding if the little bit of rain we get comes down too fast; flooding doesn't affect me since Imma up the hill...glad my house isn't at the bottom though...
Quote:
Kiddo hurt her ankle out in the yard and has gym at the end of the day so she wants signed out at 1 from school, so I will do that...she has volleyball and doesn't want to run and jump so I said cool...eh why not? She is not a gym girl anyway HAHA, just like her Momma
Sorry to hear that your DD hurt her ankle... hope it's better soon!
Quote:
gotta take kid out to buy pants. omg shoot me now.
gotten chilly here fast, usually we are in shorts still but she needs pants for this winter, she has been wearing this last bunch of pants for 2 years and now they are getting way too tight
so have no choice but to hit the store.
Oh man, I thought you were done shopping b/c I know you hate it so much... But you can't let the kiddo wear shorts if it's cold!

Berni:
Quote:
Jo.... I hope you do get a very relaxing weekend with everything going on with your family it had to be exhausting! Hopefully you can have a peaceful weekend!
So relieved that things are going well for my fam in Florida to say the least! So now I'll chil-lax after I get most of my w/e "to-do" list done today. Then finish on the list tomorrow!
  #38   ^
Old Sat, Sep-16-17, 12:08

BF:

Hello warriors,

Jo.... awesome 👏🏻 news on your brother and extended family in Florida! I agree jo luv the weather in Florida in winter but don't like hurricanes. My friends always say just move to Orlando or Daytona they never get hit by the hurricanes well Irma changed all that!
Karen... How is DD doing with ankle? I think you are quite athletic with those trails you do almost every day! Yepper the kiddos grow fast out of clothes that is why I never bought to much ended up giving a lot to charity!
Hello De hope you are having a great time with brother!
Have a spectacular Saturday and take care of yourself!
  #39   ^
Old Sun, Sep-17-17, 06:22

BF:

So happy to hear your bro and others got away with no real nasty damage!! You are so right JO that it takes the next 1/2 of your lifetime to replace and dig out from under if ya get nailed to the max....feel so sorry for people who get devastated. Such an upheaval in life, one I wouldn't want.... I am like you, I will never live in a 'known' disaster zone if I can help it

For me it is safer to visit the 'tornado zones' 'the flooding areas' the 'insane snow troubled areas' 'hurricane coasts' but not live there lol

Kiddos ankle is ok. She hurt them long ago and now 'just seems to hurt' them all the time. she also is a lazy bugger so many be takes 'any hurt' to push that over the limit, you know, kid drama lol------------in old school she would wear shorts til Dec literally, this school she said is freezing! They have way better AC

Bernie....yea I love hiking. Never an exercise in the gym person. Outside is for me. Inside is like prison Outside I can see the world lol

HI ALL
we did good and I am getting--finally!!--her to be a more fast efficient shopper. She dogged me thru that store at warp speed lol.....she tried on 2 pairs of pants, loved 1 that fit great, and we bought 5 pairs...2 black, 1 dark blue, 1 lighter blue and 1 khaki. Done deal She has 0 interest in clothes.

ok, her hair is now BLUE.....but thankfully we got a 'demin blue' and it was 'irredescent' and came out alot nicer than some shocking bright blue....still weirdo for me but it has a black tone in it and I have to say it is not that bad...well, I can live with it and she doesn't look crazy freaky...at least not to this old woman LOL----I think her hair is 'her thing' and screw clothes and more oh well, it is what it is HA

might hit walking track today
fast walk with kiddo and doggie cause very cloudy and rain supposed to come so??

great day all
  #40   ^
Old Sun, Sep-17-17, 06:32
A'72 Lifer Hard Core

Smile Sunday, 17 September 2017

Wow, perty quiet in here... so I'll sneak in and get our thread rollin'!!

Happy Day, WARRIORS!

Wishing all the Warriors a totally spectacular day in every single way possible!

Stay WARRIOR Strong!

Nothing much to say today, same ole song and dance for a Sunday.
Gotta finish my w/e to do list and then I can do what I want!

"COMMITMENT means staying loyal to what you said you were going to do long after the mood you said it in has left you!"
~ Orebela Gbenga

Berni:
Quote:
Imma doing great! Hope you are doing the same!
Quote:
Jo.... awesome 👏🏻 news on your brother and extended family in Florida! I agree jo luv the weather in Florida in winter but don't like hurricanes. My friends always say just move to Orlando or Daytona they never get hit by the hurricanes well Irma changed all that!
Yeppers, Irma sure did disprove that notion for sure, unfortunately!
  #41   ^
Old Sun, Sep-17-17, 06:43
A'72 Lifer Hard Core

Okay, I take back it being "quiet" in here b/c Karen posted whilst I was composing my post!
Quote:
So happy to hear your bro and others got away with no real nasty damage!! You are so right JO that it takes the next 1/2 of your lifetime to replace and dig out from under if ya get nailed to the max....feel so sorry for people who get devastated. Such an upheaval in life, one I wouldn't want.... I am like you, I will never live in a 'known' disaster zone if I can help it

For me it is safer to visit the 'tornado zones' 'the flooding areas' the 'insane snow troubled areas' 'hurricane coasts' but not live there lol
Yeppers, I hear ya!
Quote:
Kiddos ankle is ok. She hurt them long ago and now 'just seems to hurt' them all the time. she also is a lazy bugger so many be takes 'any hurt' to push that over the limit, you know, kid drama lol------------in old school she would wear shorts til Dec literally, this school she said is freezing! They have way better AC
Maybe she has "weak ankles" and just needs to do some PT at home to help improve that...

I can't imagine what state her ankles will be in when she gets older, know what I mean???

Oh yeah, sounds like GREAT A/C for sure. That's like at our school, most of us wear sweaters everyday in doors even when the temp is in the low 100s outside! But better too cold than too HOT, IMHO, b/c you can only take off so many clothes!
Quote:
we did good and I am getting--finally!!--her to be a more fast efficient shopper. She dogged me thru that store at warp speed lol.....she tried on 2 pairs of pants, loved 1 that fit great, and we bought 5 pairs...2 black, 1 dark blue, 1 lighter blue and 1 khaki. Done deal She has 0 interest in clothes.
Wow sounds like your DD is just like YOU! Which will be a huge + for your wallet if she doesn't like to shop much!

Good deal finding pants she likes and buying them in a variety of color... like you said DONE DEAL!
Quote:
ok, her hair is now BLUE.....but thankfully we got a 'demin blue' and it was 'irredescent' and came out alot nicer than some shocking bright blue....still weirdo for me but it has a black tone in it and I have to say it is not that bad...well, I can live with it and she doesn't look crazy freaky...at least not to this old woman LOL----I think her hair is 'her thing' and screw clothes and more oh well, it is what it is HA
I think it's great that you allow her to do colors to her hair... IMHO, there are bigger battles to fight then the color of your kiddo's hair...

Our kids at school have colored hair too, lots of 'em are what I've termed cartoon colored hair! It's lovely! Some of 'em have several colors in their hair and it's fun! Okay, so maybe Imma weird b/c I think it's FUN... but that's OKAY!
  #42   ^
Old Sun, Sep-17-17, 07:51

BF:

yea JO I just keep trying to keep her off the 'Bozo the Clown' colors LOL I don't mind color IF it has that ok look to it I hate the super wild 'kinda ugly' hair if they can't get it right ya know....but hey I am changing and learning to accept it HAHA
It is fun, but I rein it in a bit with her cause I am old school still but she is changing me HA

oh yes, I would rather be too cold and take off clothes as needed...too hot ya can't do anything about it lol (well unless ya wanna go Godiva on people)

I wondered about the weak ankles also. they were always her problem area...huh? will think on it and definitely deal with it.
  #43   ^
Old Sun, Sep-17-17, 08:44

Plan: Keto/Carnivore/Fasting
Stats: 190/143/144 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 102%

Good Sunday Morning All...

I have nothing new to add as Jo says...same ole song and dance

My brother left, we had a really nice visit, but he got tired of "eating meat" ...even though I served him other stuff. I think he just wanted to eat out while on his Vacation! He treated us to the Beatles Love production while here and I really loved it.

Life will be changing around here when DH retires. He says he's ready...so within the next 3 months he will be retiring. That will be a whole new ballgame!!!

My friend in Florida got some damage to her property, but nothing major. The other friend in Florida who evacuated didn't get any damage to his home and the power was on when they got back...yay!

Warrior on .... have a wonderful day!

Last edited by DelaneyLC : Sun, Sep-17-17 at 12:26.
  #44   ^
Old Sun, Sep-17-17, 14:45

BF:

Hello warriors,

Finished my things to do list and was by DS for football. I am back and going to head out for a nice long trail walk with Magnum weather is beautiful here!!
Jo... Isn't it great that nothing new and we just continue to enjoy life and rock through with this woe!
Karen.... Yepper I hear you in the hair I see all the colors when picking up grands must be the newest craze!
De... glad you had good time with brother and so awesome to hear your hubby will be retiring real soon!
Have a spectacular Sunday warriors and take care of yourself!
  #45   ^
Old Mon, Sep-18-17, 04:53
A'72 Lifer Hard Core

Smile Monday, 18 September 2017

I'll get our thread started this morning...

Happy Monday, WARRIORS!

Woot! Woot! All the Warriors posted yesterday! Right ON!

Hope all is well and wishing each of you a totally kick Azz, BAD Azz 100% OP day!

Stay WARRIOR Strong!

Weekly Maintenance Update:

3 years, 7 months and counting...

Wt = 114 lbs.

Topic Change:
Wow already starting week 6 at school! Short instructional week this week and next as we have Parent Teacher Conferences on Friday & Monday. The kiddos get a 4 day w/e, lucky ducks!

One of my stellar guitar students moved to California on Friday, his dad got orders to Korea for 13 months. I've had him for 3 years and he is quite talented and it really hurt my heart to see him go...

Anyhoo, he's been beggin' his 'rents for a 12-string guitar, so I gave him my 12-string Martin. No worries I have a 12-string Ovation too!

He and his mom cried like babies, they couldn't believe my generosity! He has a special place in my heart b/c of his love for music and the guitar plus he was born on the exact same day, almost to the min that my DS Robbie passed away... Imma weird, right?

When talking about doing something wholeheartedly:
Be married to it ~ Don't date it!

Can you imagine what a spouse would think if you told him/her that your marriage wasn't working because even though you "only" cheated now and then, you just weren't feeling fulfilled?

~ shared by MickiSue 12.10.15

Karen:
Quote:
yea JO I just keep trying to keep her off the 'Bozo the Clown' colors LOL I don't mind color IF it has that ok look to it I hate the super wild 'kinda ugly' hair if they can't get it right ya know....but hey I am changing and learning to accept it HAHA
It is fun, but I rein it in a bit with her cause I am old school still but she is changing me HA
I hear ya and I think you're slowly moving out of the "old school" way of thinking! Which is a good thing!

But seriously it's only "hair" and it will grow out or she'll get tired of the color or not!
Quote:
oh yes, I would rather be too cold and take off clothes as needed...too hot ya can't do anything about it lol (well unless ya wanna go Godiva on people)
Quote:
I wondered about the weak ankles also. they were always her problem area...huh? will think on it and definitely deal with it.
Hope you can find something that will help her with her ankles! B/c as you well know, it seems that whatever issues we had as kiddos they seem to worsen as we get older. I have a bad knee that I've had since around 10-11 yo but I know what I can and can't do to keep it functioning w/o pain!

De:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DelaneyLC
I have nothing new to add as Jo says...same ole song and dance
Quote:
My brother left, we had a really nice visit, but he got tired of "eating meat" ...even though I served him other stuff. I think he just wanted to eat out while on his Vacation! He treated us to the Beatles Love production while here and I really loved it.
How nice that your DB treated you to the Beatles Love production, sounds like a BLAST for sure! Sorry that he got tired of "eating meat"! I guess he's a carb eater huh?
Quote:
Life will be changing around here when DH retires. He says he's ready...so within the next 3 months he will be retiring. That will be a whole new ballgame!!!
Wow, so he's finally gonna retire! Oh yeah, your entire life will change for sure with that! You'll have to let us know what the plans are... like are you gonna be traveling loads, etc...
Quote:
My friend in Florida got some damage to her property, but nothing major. The other friend in Florida who evacuated didn't get any damage to his home and the power was on when they got back...yay!
So glad to hear that your friends are well and nothing major happened to their property!

Berni:
Quote:
Finished my things to do list and was by DS for football. I am back and going to head out for a nice long trail walk with Magnum weather is beautiful here!!
Sounds like you had a very pleasant Sunday!
Quote:
Jo... Isn't it great that nothing new and we just continue to enjoy life and rock through with this woe!
Yeppers!

You know what? I don't even think about food any more... it's a non-issue. I KNOW what Imma going to eat and I don't spend hours upon hours obsessing over it like I did when "Fat Jo" was around!

Imma soooo glad I kicked her FAT ASS to the curb where she belongs!

Not only does our WOE keep us healthy, at our goal weight but it sure is cheaper on the wallet for sure! Well, at least the way I eat it is!