Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Low-Carb Products
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Mon, Aug-20-01, 21:35
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins,PP - wgt in %
Stats: 100/96.8/69 Female 5'6.5"
BF:DWTK/DDare/JEnuf
Progress: 10%
Unhappy This Cycle [ Jul/Aug ]

As is always a possibility, there has been a hang-up at a key warehouse, and the ship date which was to be today-ish, is deferred to on or about August 27th, 1 week further on than I had anticipated.

If you have an order in with me, I do apologize for the delay, and wish there was something further I could do, but there "ain't"! Dang it.

I thank you all for supporting this tiny business as I learn my way along...

PS: Carl, Gina, Kelly, Sarah, Elaine, Corrine, Doreen: your confirmation payments have arrived in high style and good speed.
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Fri, Aug-24-01, 18:57
Registered Member

Talking well There Ya Go

Those of you who have orders in with me know of the little warehouse-related delay (1 week) we've had to put up with.

Just thought I'd let y'all know that it's starting to look like a 95%er that the boxes are going to start being packed (by me) and shipped (by me) as of Monday night next, ummmmm, 27th!

Hola and have a fabulous weekend! As ever, enquiries, etc., just click on the logo below.... the red and white thingie....!
  #3   ^
Old Wed, Sep-05-01, 19:24
Forum Founder

Plan: LC paleo
Stats: 241/188/140 Female 165 cm
BF:
Progress: 52%
Cool too kewl

Well, my DaVinci syrups arrived today in fine shape ... and I can't wait to enjoy them all. They taste wonderful, especially the Hazelnut .. mmmm...

Thanks Judi, and don't worry about any delay. I'll enjoy the NotStarch etc... just as much when it arrives. Thanks for being so sweet. It's that personal attention that makes folks come back again and again.

luv from Doreen
  #4   ^
Old Wed, Sep-05-01, 20:08

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 220/176/140 Female 66 inches
BF:
Progress: 55%
Question

When will the next cycle be? I am anxious to try a few of the syrups but have forgotten to order previously

Oh the possibilities....
  #5   ^
Old Wed, Sep-05-01, 20:59
Registered Member

Talking hey there other IslandGirl and DT!

I'm SO glad your syrups arrived, D! We'll have you addicted in no time (I'm completely stuck on the BLUEBERRY!)...

Stina, I'm waving at you, just the other side of the Malahat, hey? LOL!

The next cycle, depending on the number of orders that come in, will be ending somewhere around end-September or perhaps mid-October, with shipping to start 1.5 weeks after that (barring disaster and the Postal people!).

Hope y'all have had a fabulous day, I'm off to enjoy a small portion of Karen's fabulous FF Gellied Salade!
  #6   ^
Old Fri, Sep-07-01, 09:25

Plan: IF +LC
Stats: 287/165/165 Female 66"
BF:
Progress: 100%

Judy, my ordered arrived this week, thanks. I've been having a hard time using them... seems i've licked my sweet tooth... lol. I am looking forward to trying them out in a few desserts I've been modifying. From what i've discovered they seem like they can replace the artificial sweentener in most recipes. Has anyone else found this to be true as well?

Nat
  #7   ^
Old Fri, Sep-07-01, 09:38
Registered Member

Lightbulb absolutely!

I recently made a special flavour of home-made ice cream for my 4 y.o. diabetic nephew, and replaced water and cream 1-for-1 in the recipe with Toasted Marshmallow and French Vanilla syrups. It was Fab-U-Lous! On lowcarb chocolate coconut cake, to boot. Yum indeed. The cake made a fine holder for the ice cream
  #8   ^
Old Fri, Sep-07-01, 15:13

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 220/176/140 Female 66 inches
BF:
Progress: 55%
Default Re: hey there other IslandGirl and DT!

Quote:
Originally posted by IslandGirl
Stina, I'm waving at you, just the other side of the Malahat, hey? LOL!
!

I know, so close but yet so far....

I will make it down there this fall and perhaps we can hook up for a lunch or something? Probably later next month if you'll be around