Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Our Website > My P.L.A.N. Tool Support Forum
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Wed, Oct-19-11, 18:45

Plan: Paleo
Stats: 203.5/195.1/180.4 Male 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 36%
Default Weight chart is out of date and does not update

The weight chart either under "Weight Summary", or "Progress and Charts" is displaying a date in September 2009. Today is October 19th 2011, and I have added 4 entries for weight during the last 4 days.
The chart briefly(last night) started to display the current information, but as of today it only display September 2009.
I did at one point have an entry in 2009, but have since deleted it, but anyway, this appears to be incorrect behaviour.

Is anyone else getting this effect?
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Sat, Oct-22-11, 07:59
Registered Member

Plan: General Low-Carb
Stats: 235.5/181/135 Female 64.5 inches
BF:
Progress: 54%

Andy, just hit your refresh button whenever your chart is out of date and it should change to current data.
  #3   ^
Old Fri, Jan-20-12, 21:01

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 258.3/236.9/195 Female 5'9
BF:
Progress: 34%
Unhappy Refresh doe not update weight

I add a new weight everyday and it does not update. I re-added weight amounts and refreshed the page, over and over, like a crazy person, and nothing updated. What else can I do? I want to see that weight down. I did manually update my ticker, but I want P.L.A.N part to update too.

Elle
  #4   ^
Old Fri, Jan-20-12, 22:55
Forum Moderator

Stats: 235/135/135 Female 5'4
BF:
Progress: 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elle2012
I add a new weight everyday and it does not update. I re-added weight amounts and refreshed the page, over and over, like a crazy person, and nothing updated. What else can I do? I want to see that weight down. I did manually update my ticker, but I want P.L.A.N part to update too.

Elle

Elle, I'm not quite sure what you mean. Do you mean you update your weight on MyPLAN (under the weight summary graph), or do you mean you change your weight in your profile? Because the two are quite separate.

Just to clarify, to change the weight in your profile (the numbers that show at the side of your posts) you need to go to UserCP, click on Edit Profile, then change your numbers and then click on Save Changes at the bottom.
But to change the weight on your graph in MyPLAN, you need to click on the Add/Edit Weight Information which is located under the graph. Then you need to refresh the page to see the change in the graph.

Please forgive me if you are already doing all this. But I'm just not sure what exactly is not refreshing for you.
  #5   ^
Old Fri, Jan-20-12, 23:05

Stats: 258.3/236.9/195 Female 5'9
BF:
Progress: 34%
Thumbs up Now I get it! lol

Didn't know it was 2 different places, I was only changing it in the MyPLAN location. Now I get it. You had good intuition Rosebud! thanks for your help.

Elle
  #6   ^
Old Tue, Nov-27-12, 14:14
Registered Member

Plan: cad
Stats: 190/184.5/170 Female 5 8"
BF:
Progress: 28%

I am having the same issue. My weight chart is not updating, even when I log off and come back in. That should be the equivalent of hitting refresh.
  #7   ^
Old Tue, Nov-27-12, 19:07
Forum Founder

Plan: LC paleo
Stats: 241/188/140 Female 165 cm
BF:
Progress: 52%

Quote:
Originally Posted by iakaren
I am having the same issue. My weight chart is not updating, even when I log off and come back in. That should be the equivalent of hitting refresh.

Logging off clears forum cookies, it doesn't make changes to your browser's refresh settings. Please try actually hitting the refresh button
  #8   ^
Old Wed, Nov-28-12, 20:53
Registered Member

Plan: cad
Stats: 190/184.5/170 Female 5 8"
BF:
Progress: 28%

Quote:
Originally Posted by doreen T
Logging off clears forum cookies, it doesn't make changes to your browser's refresh settings. Please try actually hitting the refresh button

I hit the refresh button after I posted, and it did update. Thank you!!