Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Our Website > My P.L.A.N. Tool Support Forum
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Thu, Aug-26-10, 09:09

Plan: right now atkins
Stats: 175/165.4/130 Female 5'2"
BF:
Progress: 21%
Default Nutrition Report

Does the nutrition report average days where no information is input? Also, how do you delete an entry from the 'daily entry'? There are a few occasions when I haven't completed the day and that day is now averaging into my nutrition report. And one more thing, on days where only my weight has been recorded without a daily entry, is that day averaged into the report?

Thank you so much for this tool, even if it's made me obsessive!
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Thu, Aug-26-10, 17:44
Never Give Up!

Plan: It's anybody's guess!
Stats: 350/250/160 Female 70 inches
BF:
Progress: 53%

On the right-hand margin of the Daily Entry page, you will see that each food you have entered has a box beside it. To remove an item, click on its box. Then, still on the right-hand side of the page, but down just below the Daily Entry area, you will see "Add to Favorites." Click on that, and you get a drop-down menu that includes "Delete from this day's entries." Select that, then click on "Submit."

I'm sorry, but I don't know the answers to your other questions.
  #3   ^
Old Thu, Aug-26-10, 17:56

BF:

Oh I see I was unclear. I was wondering if it is possible to delete the entire day's entry. Curious still about my other queries...

Thanks!
  #4   ^
Old Thu, Aug-26-10, 18:33
Never Give Up!

Plan: It's anybody's guess!
Stats: 350/250/160 Female 70 inches
BF:
Progress: 53%

If you check the boxes for all the foods you entered, then click on Delete from this day's entry, all of them will be removed at one time, effectively removing the entire day's entry.

As a test, I just went back and removed my entire Daily Entry for a day in January of this year. When I checked on Monthly Views for that day, it showed no entry.

Whether removing a day's entry like that would affect any of the calculations you asked about, I don't know.

Maybe I'm still not "getting" your question!

Last edited by Kisal : Thu, Aug-26-10 at 18:39.
  #5   ^
Old Thu, Aug-26-10, 19:21

BF:

No! No! I think you get what I'm asking and I appreciate you running a test for me. I'll play around with it myself and see what happens.
  #6   ^
Old Fri, May-11-12, 08:33

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 315/251/235 Male 75 inches
BF:
Progress: 80%

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipleis
Does the nutrition report average days where no information is input? Also, how do you delete an entry from the 'daily entry'? There are a few occasions when I haven't completed the day and that day is now averaging into my nutrition report. And one more thing, on days where only my weight has been recorded without a daily entry, is that day averaged into the report?

Thank you so much for this tool, even if it's made me obsessive!

Hi-

First- thanks for this tool. It's been a great help. I'm also curious if the nutrition report average's days with no entries in it. I'm basically lazy, and don't track info on weekends (I try to stay off the computer), but do enter daily during the week.

So if I look at a nutrition report for a Month, and I have 4 weekends blank, are my averages off by the missing data from 8 days?