Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Exercise Forums: Active Low-Carbers > Gym Logs
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#46   ^
Old Sun, Apr-10-11, 02:23

Plan: M-F vlc, looser LC wkends
Stats: 353.6/244.8/165 Female 5'11
BF:
Progress: 58%
Default 14 Days left till my 6 month weigh-in! And I know TOM is gonna MESS IT UP!!!

Start weight: 237.4
Today's weight: 229.6

Yesterday did

60 min Body Pump
60 min Legs, Bums, & Tums.

Man, that guy was SO OBNOXIOUS to me yesterday. I wasn't even mad,... I was more like,... geez, what is even WRONG with you, weird straight man gym instructor?
Sponsored Links
  #47   ^
Old Mon, Apr-11-11, 02:54

BF:
Default 13 Days left till my 6 month weigh-in! And I know TOM is gonna MESS IT UP!!!

Today's weight: 230.6

Yesterday did

60 min Body Pump
60 min Legs, Bums, & Tums
  #48   ^
Old Tue, Apr-12-11, 00:34

BF:
Default 12 Days left till my 6 month weigh-in! And I know TOM is gonna MESS IT UP!!!

I hate when the site SWALLOWS MY POSTS!!!

Today's weight: 228.2

Yesterday did

30 min Spin
15 min Body Pump

Yesterday was a TOTAL AND COMPLETE DISASTER. Spin started late, then I had to leave early to get to Pump on time, then there were NOT ENOUGH WEIGHTS! So I had to leave after 15 minutes. So furious I was about to cry. Pretty much everything went wrong yesterday the whole day, anyway.
  #49   ^
Old Wed, Apr-13-11, 01:03

BF:
Default 11 Days left till my 6 month weigh-in! And I know TOM is gonna MESS IT UP!!!

Today's weight: 229.4

Yesterday did

Noon: 45 min Spin
PM: 45 min Spin
  #50   ^
Old Wed, Apr-13-11, 23:47

BF:
Default 10 Days left till my 6 month weigh-in! And I know TOM is gonna MESS IT UP!!!

Today's weight: 227.0

Yesterday did

Noon: 50 min Body Pump
  #51   ^
Old Fri, Apr-15-11, 00:01

BF:
Default 9 Days left till my 6 month weigh-in! And I know TOM is gonna MESS IT UP!!!

Today's weight: 225.4

Yesterday did

Noon: 50 min Body Pump

Looks like I'm back to one class a day. Couldn't face the second Spin yesterday. Just really, really couldn't, and I had a ticket already and everything . I think today might be a one class day as well, but we'll see what the day brings.

It's a shame because Thursday and Fri are the best classes/days to work out. Sadface. Hopefully I can get my head on straight by tonight do better.
  #52   ^
Old Sat, Apr-16-11, 01:56

BF:
Default 8 Days left till my 6 month weigh-in! And I know TOM is gonna MESS IT UP!!!

Today's weight: 224.0

Yesterday did

Noon: 45 min of the hardest Spin EVER. Ugh. Going back for more this morning.

Also... scale is no longer reliable. So I might actually weigh 3lbs more.

Or conceivably... even more than that... if it's completely off now.

Oh well.
  #53   ^
Old Sun, Apr-17-11, 03:23

BF:
Default 7 Days left till my 6 month weigh-in! And I know TOM is gonna MESS IT UP!!!

Today's weight: 224.8

Yesterday did

45 min Spin

Ate A LOT of potato chips yesterday. And cheese. And wine. So scale is up. Also not going to the gym today, as I have too much to get organised for the start of the week tomorrow.
  #54   ^
Old Thu, Apr-21-11, 01:49

BF:

Today's weight: 228.8

Yesterday did

45 min Spin

Ate potato chips, and grains the day before that, and potato chips the 3 days before that.

Must get a grip, bleh!!!
  #55   ^
Old Fri, May-03-13, 08:29

Plan: Atkins-ish
Stats: 255/250/175 Female 65.5"
BF:Size 22/16-18/10
Progress: 6%

hey! no worries on the delay! You have a lot of of friends on here! It's hard to keep up, but that must mean you are a pretty special person! I read back a bit in your journal, and I recall visiting in here quite some time ago, but I don't know if I ever found a proper way of saying hello. So ... hello! I'm in here, reading. I love how REAL you are and how I can relate to a lot of your posts. I hope you don't mind me sticking around.

Thanks for stopping by!
  #56   ^
Old Wed, May-22-13, 05:50

BF:

I am really furious that I am now relegated to my gym log.

After just over 7 years on this site, I was finally pushed over the EDGE recently, and asked to have ALL of my journals permanently deleted.

This was driven by a couple of other women's attitudes on this site; their self-serving SMUGNESS, their high and mighty self-righteousness (when they have NO reason or RIGHT to be), and their absolute CONDESCENSION, both to AND about me.

Their further, repeated completely OBNOXIOUS use of emoticons in also SNIDE, belittling, and condescending ways, is what really made me SNAP, though.

So; NO, ladies. You shouldn't be using that winky-faced emoticon to repeatedly get your digs in, or talk about someone IN the same thread as though they are not even THERE; or the lightbulb to other people's comments, in such a way that repeatedly implies that they are moronic, and that you are not.

The NERVE!!!!

And I will ALSO add... for the amount of talk on this website about God, and religion, and praying in general... I have to ask myself; do these women at fault actually think that they SHOULD even be behaving this way towards other people??

Because somehow I think, it's a bit RICH to be harping on about your Shepherd and your faith all of the time... yet to be an ignorant, OR snide person... who behaves like what I have described above, to anyone else or whenever they repeatedly feel like it!

I have NEVER, in ALL of my years here, picked on ANYbody, OR tried to post anything other than messages of SUPPORT. And POSITIVITY. Even when I felt, and DO feel, like SHIT myself. Because this is a SUPPORT FORUM.

And I am disgusted, and I am OUTRAGED, that some ignorant, know-it all women... would behave in such a way to make me, or ANYone else, feel like this AT ALL.

Because I don't see that any of them would expect to be treated like this, or made to feel like this on this forum, in RETURN.

Absolutely APPALLING behaviour and attitudes by a couple of different people here, and I really wonder how people can go through life CONSTANTLY expecting everyone else to behave ONE way towards them... and yet the same rules clearly do not apply for themselves. Must be AMAZING to look into the mirror every single morning, and to be so oblivious, that you would feel GOOD about all of THIS.

Just amazing.
  #57   ^
Old Wed, May-22-13, 06:06

Plan: Atkins Induction
Stats: 160/130/116 Female 61 inches - 5ft 1"
BF:32.8/19/15
Progress: 68%

I'm sorry to hear that some biatches have made you feel so mad. Can you not report them on here for harassment or something like you can on Facebook?
Some people just put others down to make themselves feel better. Usually means they are pretty low themselves.
You are better than they are Honey, just remember that. They will have no friends & you have lots cos you are beautiful inside & out!
Xxxx
  #58   ^
Old Wed, May-22-13, 06:13

BF:

Hi Pea,

I was just venting. But I have no intention of saying anything further on this subject; not to any of the people involved, not to anyone else, and not here in my gym log either or in any other thread, either. I have moved on, and it is what it is. And WHAT it is, is: NOT my problem anymore.

Thanks for the warm and friendly visit, though!! You surely did find me FAST, in this little corner!
  #59   ^
Old Wed, May-22-13, 06:55

BF:

ALSO. I forgot to say that I made Chicken Balti this morning for tonight - which I really REALLY DON'T LIKE.

Don't even ask.

I'm now wondering though,- it smelled SOOOOOO bad to me while it was cooking.. that I am also tempted to throw the whole thing out. Which I don't want to do, because I used more than 2 pounds of meat.

BUT... now the question is,... did it smell so bad because I hate ginger, and also pretty much hate chicken breast?

OR did it smell bad... because maybe I should have used the chicken breasts by yesterday.

They definitely did not smell of nothing though.

I only bought them the day before yesterday, but then I washed them and put in them BACK in the fridge - which you're NEVER supposed to do, because it breeds even more bacteria.

And now I am wondering if I should throw out such a HUGE amount of food.
  #60   ^
Old Fri, May-24-13, 06:31

Plan: Atkins Induction
Stats: 160/130/116 Female 61 inches - 5ft 1"
BF:32.8/19/15
Progress: 68%

God throw it out, sounds like it is off to me! Dont want to be eating bad chicken, unless you want to move into the bathroom with a bucket for a week???
Im not a big fan of chicken breast either, I like chicken, but the breast is sooo dry and UGH. Now chcken thighs, they are good all juicy and tasty. I like jerk chicken, mind you i like very hot stuff!

Yes i found you in this corner, no hiding from me