Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Low Carb Health & Technical Forums > PCOS
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Tue, Jul-01-03, 14:36

Plan: Atkins/low carb mix
Stats: 206/184/130 Female 5'5"
BF:Size 12
Progress: 29%
Default Laser Hair Removal

Ok I had laser hair removal about 3 yrs ago and about 50% of it was reduced. I was going to get it again, and my doctor told me to call my GYNO and get onto some pill so the hair doesn't come back since I have PCOS. So I'm wondering if anyone has had the removal and what medicine did you get on to control the hair? One doctor told me not to bleach 6 weeks prior to it, another 2, and another told me till I wanted to. Which do I believe? The thought of being hairy for 6 weeks so embarassing.

Sponsored Links