Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Exercise Forums: Active Low-Carbers > Gym Logs
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   ^
Old Mon, Jun-06-11, 06:46

Plan: modified atkins
Stats: 184.0/141.5/152.0 Female 66.25 inches
BF:35%/???/???
Progress: 133%
Default Countdown to reunion

Ok i'm doing it all right this time. I am lowcarbing and I am working out like a mad woman which I LOVE!
Today is day one! I have 6 1/2 weeks to push it all I can. I am going to start a hybrid verson of P90X. Today is day one of P90x and I will do Zumba about 4 days a week, in keeping with my zumba teaching schedule. This time last year I was a tad over weight but in great physical condition. P90X is hands down the best workout routine I have ever done. Life got busy and I left it, using just cardio as my main workout and it has been great but now it is time to buckle down.

If I could maintain the feeling i have today for the rest of the 7 weeks I know reaching goal wouldn't be an issue. I know there will be highs and lows. I know that there will be busy busy days where working out will be near impossible. I know it is going to be a HOT summer. Iknow there are going to be several family gatherings between now and then that will make stiking to plan a bit difficult but I am ready to be a great me! I LOVE being fit. I can't wait.
Sponsored Links