Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Low-Carb Studies & Research / Media Watch > LC Research/Media
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Sun, Mar-26-23, 12:55

Plan: Muscle Centric
Stats: 238/153/160 Female 5'10"
BF:
Progress: 109%
Default New TV Series: Reversed #Carnivore

Quote:
Reversed will feature four people living with various conditions. We bring the top experts in #carnivore and #fasting to help change their lives, the results are life changing. This four part series takes place in Costa Rica and teams up with such experts as Dr Ken Berry, Dr Anthony Chaffee, Kelly Hogan, Maria Emmerich, Dr Vega, Dr Tony Hampton, Dr Ovadia, Dr Kiltz, Salt and pepper bae and many more.

Over four episodes the guest will learn in detail the #carnivore and #intermittent-fasting lifestyle. The results will blow you away. Eating low carb is known and proven to help with overall health. When you cut out the carbs and starch and sugars and eat real foods, your health, weight and even conditions can see tremendous improvements. Reversed aims to give options to your lifestyle using food and fasting to help Reverse your health.

Reversed will air this fall on major cable network.

Watch the Official trailer here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aa9LZ9sMDxc
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Mon, Mar-27-23, 05:21

Plan: EpiPaleo/Primal/LowOx
Stats: 220/130/150 Female 67
BF:
Progress: 129%

This is big!

I saw the trailers on Youtube which feature many of my favorite doctors and advocates. And yes, this is how many people get their information, and someone needs to know how it works

Because Youtube will sway an uncertain or confused person into the path of their advertisers. I shut off autoplay and skip anyone they suggest who is immature or hateful or clueless.

With my subscription list, I always have a good time. Then, I really am doing research, not just playing Candy Crush with my mind.

Ironically, I myself stray from medical authorities and listen to doctors called quacks. From the outside, I'm deluding myself with fad dieting instead of taking a statin and autoimmune drugs. But I gave a couple of decades of life to making their way work and in the end it still didn't. That's the scientific method and I wish the Usual Authorities would get some cred by using it.

Another reason to cheer this is the incredible impact of video on young minds. They are not nearly credulous enough to live in a capitalist society.

The young people who go vegan or are told they don't have to worry about weight and health are two obnoxious trends that have no science of any kind. But some people don't trust science and the con artists prey on that.
  #3   ^
Old Mon, Mar-27-23, 07:41

Plan: atkins, carnivore 2023
Stats: 200/211/163 Female 5'8"
BF:
Progress: -30%

I cant wait for this!!!

Surprised but not that it was filmed in costa rica......avoids problems in US. I can see protests shutting down production. Cause very low carb and carnivore is dangerous. 😉
  #4   ^
Old Wed, Mar-29-23, 05:13

BF:

From a press release Dec/2022:

Quote:
The Reversed TV series is heading into season 3. Reversed is produced by the award-winning filmmaker and television producer Charles Mattocks. Charles has a passion to help educate and save lives using the best in healthcare. The first season focused on reversing diabetes with diet and lifestyle changes. The second season focused on using the ketogenic diet and intermittent fasting to help change the lives of its guests.

Reversed season 3 will use the Carnivore diet to improve the health of those living with different conditions.

So there are two other seasons out there to hunt down under the series name, Reversed. I could only find trailers on Youtube, and it doesn't seem to be currently streaming in the US, though it did run on PBS. Or this one will?

Yet, we can easily find The Biggest Loser, which should be under a ban since so many of the contestants developed health problems. It's dangerous, and we hear "people know it's stupid."

But I've been low energy lately, and watching Youtube. I can tell you people do watch stupid stuff but not enough of them realize it at the time.
  #5   ^
Old Wed, Mar-29-23, 11:50

Plan: Muscle Centric
Stats: 238/153/160 Female 5'10"
BF:
Progress: 109%

Quote:
Originally Posted by WereBear
So there are two other seasons out there to hunt down under the series name, Reversed. I could only find trailers on Youtube, and it doesn't seem to be currently streaming in the US, though it did run on PBS. Or this one will?
Try this link: http://www.glewed.tv/movie/reversed-episode-1/
  #6   ^
Old Thu, Mar-30-23, 02:03

BF:

Wicked cool! Thanks.