Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#721   ^
Old Yesterday, 12:53

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

We are here in DE and having a great time. We had a nice meal last night, and today DS22, DH and I went to the OC Boardwalk for a while while DD and SoIL went to see his parents. It was great to walk the Boardwalk, people watch, dip our toes in the COLD surf etc.

I did have a funny experience that I will c/p from sharing with someone. I tell ya, I wish I could have watched this happen bc I would have peed my pants laughing over it. HA!! Apparently I was not the first and I'm sure I won't be the last!

Well, I had an embarrassing experience today! 🤯

We are in OC and DH, DS and I went to Thrashers for some fries.

As we are waiting in line, I see one of those pump things, like you see at petting zoos or RennFest, to wash hands. I headed over and started washing my hands very thoroughly in anticipation of my hot, salty boardwalk style fries. I was pumping the foot pedal and scrubbing away.

Suddenly I hear a guy calling out loudly "Ma'am! Ma'am!! That is VINEGAR!!!"

OMG, you guys, I was WASHING MY HANDS in MALT VINEGAR. 🤣🤣

And let me tell you, I *STUNK* TO HIGH HEAVEN.

Several rounds of hand sanitizer later, it was somewhat improved but I had to smell like vinegar until I could get back and really wash up.
Sponsored Links
  #722   ^
Old Yesterday, 13:08

Plan: My Way; IF;EOD Diet
Stats: 223/159.2/160 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 101%

LOL Nic! Well, I think vinegar kills germs, so you should have been sanitized!
  #723   ^
Old Yesterday, 17:31

Plan: LCHF
Stats: 225/212/160 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 20%

DOT......... Long day..........
TRIG thinking of you..... Long juicy post tomorrow. But I am about to fall over tired.

In- Cable on- bought a TV Another one, and got my blow up bed up and ready. took a bath in my garden tub and I just ca't put one more foot in front of the other.

Nite
Awesome here.
  #724   ^
Old Today, 03:05

Plan: My Way; IF;EOD Diet
Stats: 223/159.2/160 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 101%

Good Morning!

Jaz....thanks for checking in last night as I was really thinking/wondering about how you were doing. Do you have to make the trip to your storage unit next weekend? Hope your internet etc. is all ready to go for work tomorrow.

Nic.....hope you got rid of the vinegar smell from yesterday! OMG.....that is SO something I would do. By the way...how were the fries?

Trig....how was your day of "this & that"? We all need days like that.

Blue....

----------

I thought I would freeze to death on the golf course yesterday. It did warm up a little, but it was a dreary, cloudy day. At least it didn't rain on us....lucky! I don't think we'll be that lucky today. Yesterday instead of drinking a beer, I bought a little bottle of Crown Royal and poured it over a bit of ice. That helped warm me up! I don't think it helped my game any.

Ok gang.....make it a good day!

Oh.....& Happy Mother's Day to you all!