Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Our Website > Comments Box and Technical Questions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#46   ^
Old Fri, Dec-05-03, 15:18
Forum Founder

Plan: Atkins/PP/BFL
Stats: 400/223/200 Male 5 ft 11
BF:37%/17%/12%
Progress: 89%

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzureMoon
Hi, tamarian.

Why is it necessary to login with both the forum and the gallery? Is there a way to make one login suffice for both? Or, does it already work that way and I'm doing something wrong?

It should work for both now. Try logging out of both, and then login again. If that doesn't work, repeat after clearing your cookies and temp directory.

If that doesn't work, let me know.

Wa'il
Sponsored Links
  #47   ^
Old Fri, Dec-05-03, 17:10

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 259/191/160 Female 69 inches
BF:
Progress: 69%

Neither approach helped.

I'm logging in on the forum and then clicking on the gallery button. The pictures are visable at that time, but when I click on one of the pictures the message screen "You must be a registered user to view images" appears with instructions on how to register. If I login at the gallery I can then click on an image.
  #48   ^
Old Fri, Dec-05-03, 17:12
Forum Founder

Quote:
Neither approach helped.

I'm logging in on the forum and then clicking on the gallery button. The pictures are visable at that time, but when I click on one of the pictures the message screen "You must be a registered user to view images" appears with instructions on how to register. If I login at the gallery I can then click on an image.

Do you have cookies enabled? Do you have a firewall or ad blocker?

Wa'il
  #49   ^
Old Thu, Dec-11-03, 19:59

Plan: Modified Atkins
Stats: 147/128/118 Female 5'3''
BF:?/18/17
Progress: 66%

Hi there,

Just posted some photos to the gallery but I would like them to show in chronological order to show the progress i've made (that's why I posted so many). I can't see a way to do this.

Also, I can't make my Nov 2003 Feeling Good photo become my "current" photo on my profile. I am missing something as I try to move it around?

And, BTW, I really like the gallery feature. It's great to see the before, current and afters (for those who have them )

Thanks,
Bobbie
  #50   ^
Old Thu, Dec-11-03, 20:20
Forum Founder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homegirl
Hi there,

Just posted some photos to the gallery but I would like them to show in chronological order to show the progress i've made (that's why I posted so many). I can't see a way to do this.

Also, I can't make my Nov 2003 Feeling Good photo become my "current" photo on my profile. I am missing something as I try to move it around?

The only chronology available (so far) is through the 3 possible stages (before, in-progress and after). If you upload to these three categories, they should appear as such. You can also enter the date in the description.

For each of those categories, the first one is selected as the "official" photo. You can always update it, by visiting that photo and clicking "edit" and selecting a different photo.

Hope this helps.

Wa'il
  #51   ^
Old Sat, Dec-13-03, 20:52

BF:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamarian
Do you have cookies enabled? Do you have a firewall or ad blocker?

Wa'il

Yes, cookies are enabled and yes, I've got a firewall.
  #52   ^
Old Sun, Dec-14-03, 09:49
Forum Founder

Quote:
Yes, cookies are enabled and yes, I've got a firewall.

Is it possible your firewall blocks cookies? Try disabling the firewall, clear all cookies, and try to login. If this works, a change of firewall configuration may be needed.

Wa'il
  #53   ^
Old Sun, Dec-14-03, 15:23

BF:

No, I don't think either firewall is blocking cookies -- at home or at work. I've got loads of them to prove it.

I have no control over the firewall at the office but I'll see if I can talk DH into disabling the home one for the test. If not, it's not a big thing; I don't mind logging in for the gallery. I originally brought it up thinking something may have been amiss, fixable by a minor tweak, but it appears to be me. I do appreciate the time you've devoted to this problem but it doesn't seem serious or wide spread enough to warrant more time on your part.

Thanks for trying.