Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#571   ^
Old Sat, Jun-15-24, 04:45

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

A chilly, sunny morning. I was shocked by the number on the scale this morning....time to get myself back in line. That being said....DH & I are going out for breakfast We'll go help DS with some stuff this morning, then back home.

I need to start a dedicated walking program and also incorporate some light dumbbell training. It's so easy to do, but I just haven't been doing it! I really want to drop some weight and tone up my arms before my cruise in November. Going to Aruba & Curacao, I plan to be in tank tops and sleeveless dresses most of the time! In just 7 weeks, we have DH's class reunion and I don't want to look like the Pillsbury Dough boy for that either! I'm angry with myself that I let this 10+ lbs. creep back on. Being angry won't help me, so I have to do what I need to do.

Anyway, enough of that. Have a great Saturday y'all!
Sponsored Links
  #572   ^
Old Sat, Jun-15-24, 06:41

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Here in Atl. dealing with the oldies. Back in a few hours. Hold my spot.
Can't wait to talk about the Panther!
  #573   ^
Old Sat, Jun-15-24, 08:19

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Lori, omgosh you ain't ever gonna be the Pillsbury Dough Boy girl ya had me laughing on that.....but I would do the same, if ya gotta help your DS then your DH gotta feed ya out first so no dishes and work is involved HA

Oh yea you could stress Gabby out like a crazed cat you bring in a kitten now at her age....so feel ya on that

ahhh your cruise chat sounds so nice....to get away right?

Jazz, the oldies.....hey are WE ALL kinda up there when ya say the 'oldies' too HAHA HA

Nicco what's doing? Absolutely agree ya gotta cover the big bills like brake pads and work....I mean they can't handle the big hits yet and who ain't ever gonna cover something so important as brakes etc? I know we ain't

----pool is almost there......water darn near crystal clear, today should ice it. finishing that right now kinda

darn it, Robert dude said he got 2 kittens from somewhere else already, he is gonna take 2 of ours, he don't care sex, and I AM making sure he gets 2 girls that leaves friggin' 5 to deal with.....no idea on sex yet, will check but they are now starting to eat me out of house and home.

I put 2 big cans albacore tuna out and Panther damn near climbed up my leg for it and all the kittens the minute the smelled it jumped into the damn big tuna platter and ALL devoured the tuna in a nano second....omg.....

told hubby to hit all dealerships they have, he works thru about 3 locals and be sure to say we got 5 to go.....lol....but if none others are taken I will spay neuter and just feed them out of the yard like my actual real cats when I owned them. My actual pet cats were outdoor, never inside, but they lived in the garage and I gave them comfy blanket area and all in winter but heck most times I never saw them for days on end, they lived kinda in the hay barn area for my horse barn SO I can deal when we see what is going down here.

ugh enough on kittens....I honestly can't take it anymore.....me, waiting on the 'last animal' to finally pass, Lollipop the goat, and then now I got kittens? omg I walked right into this train wreck but am fixing up it now....wee....

zc going fab. feeling perfect. got no issues with zc but would still like another, hmmm 15 lbs gone but I ain't ever in this lifestyle being ruled by a scale or a number size on jeans LOL it is what it is and hell being 62 and healthy, I am letting go of all diet bs in my life and just doing my thing......so over it totally. I hold zc I got this life whipped in good shape

ok next is get kiddo to shop for me later HAHA Yes I am still using the money card on her car fix. I ain't going out cause I am doing pool and scruff work here and to present myself out in public will take way too much time so....ain't doing it LOL

be good all chat up later.
  #574   ^
Old Sat, Jun-15-24, 11:46

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Afternoon!

Hotter than Hades here this afternoon! In Atlanta until tomorrow until noon tomorrow. Updates on that later. This is a quickie.

Trig- OMG on "raining kittens"!!!!!! Are they ready to be on their own? Weaned? OMG on the panther and her Calico stud! You are bringing on a buffet with Albacore!! That Panther needs to get her tubes tied!!!!!!!
You won't have mice that is for sure! LOLOLOL

I am wondering if you are in your pool today. I bet it is like bathwater with the heat- OMG the heat!!!

Count me in for needing to lose a few and then a few!
Meat is the way to roll for me! It just feels right!

Lori- I agree, no WAY are you ever going to be a Pillsbury boy!
Is it hot where you are?
Yes, your cruise is truly AROUND the corner!!! Lucky girl! I know you will have fun. Is that a solo trip too??

Hiya Nic!
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Just doing my thing here at mom's for a minute. So disturbing though to watch parents age. Sighhhhhhhhh......

Ready to go home tomorrow.

100%%%%%%%%%- meating eating even here. I stopped and picked up brisket burgers for yesterday- today I picked up 40 bucks worth of filet steak to grill. Sides of shrimp!!!

Longer post coming. I am not alone and....... there is hovering here.
  #575   ^
Old Yesterday, 04:10

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Jazz, oh yea that momma cat is gonna be spayed. I know she is gonna use the garage as her life hangout and I ain't gonna be rained on with kittens in the future

Hanging with the oldies still. Yea it is disturbing to watch others age and with family we see it so close and direct. I understand exactly what you mean on that one!!

Hey Nicco and Lori....

----------dealing with pool. swimmable now Got some rain coming in this afternoon they say but next days are hot and I am gonna be in the pool each day because hell I deserve it after all the friggin' work I put into it Yup. I plan literally a week of relaxing and pool for me. Why not, I am retired right LOL

nothing doing, things more quiet and I make sure they are staying that way! Hey it is alot of work to maintain my reclusive lifestyle. Alot of work to keep people out of my eyesight and me having no drama to deal. HAHA

ok be good all.
  #576   ^
Old Yesterday, 05:04

BF:

Good Morning!

I have just a few minutes until I have to get ready for the course. I'm looking forward to a fun, perfect weather day! I don't expect a great score today as I've had 2 really good scores in a row. I'm due for reality to set in!

Much more mindful of my eating starting yesterday. No more shortcake, even though I made another one yesterday! I froze it in containers that are serving sizes for DH. Not having the whole pan of it sitting under my nose!

I'm reheating DH his leftover Chinese food from the other night for dinner tonight. I'm not sure what I'll have......maybe eggs? I don't have any other protein sources thawed out for me. I need to do a better job planning.

---------

Jaz.....Safe travels back home today. I'm sure you're ready to get back to your nest where no one hovers over you!

Trig....Yay for the pool water being clear! Enjoy it! We have temps in the 90's all this week. Whew!

Nic.....What's shakin' in DE? The start of the busy summer season at the love shack!

---------

Gotta fly!
  #577   ^
Old Today, 04:43

BF:

Good Morning!

Me again! Same sh!t, different day for me. Though, I do have a Chiro appt. this afternoon after golf. I'm due for a tune up!

My golf partner called me last evening.....drunk off her a$$. She has a BIG problem with alcohol. She has changed from drinking lite beer to gin and tonics. She has always liked them, but never drank them at the course. She is a small person, but she can sit and drink 6-10 beers or Lord knows how many gin & tonics. Just one after the other. I enjoy a nice cold beer, but I'm happy with 1, or maybe 2 spaced out over the day. Anyway, she has a real monkey on her back. It's a shame. She was going to call some of the other golf ladies last night after she called me. Just rambling nonsense. I'm embarrassed for her.

--------

Jaz....Hope you got home ok. I'm sure you're happy to be back in your own space.

Trig....Is the pool good to go? Wish I was there as it's going to be in the 90's all this week here.

Nic....Do you have an empty house in DE now? You'll have a busy summer!

--------

We'll see how things go at the course today. There will be 4 of us.

Have good days!