Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > CAD/CALP
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#166   ^
Old Tue, May-11-21, 03:28

Plan: CAD
Stats: 220/217/180 Female 66
BF:
Progress: 8%

Morning mojo

How’s everything going? Hope your enjoying the cottage life!

RM yesterday was a salad with some pepperoni, blue cheese, and red onion.....cheeseburger and Italian sausage w/ tater tots.

Mowed the lawn and weed whacked it yesterday, I need to pick weeds but I hate doing that. I’m having trouble finding large pots to replant my flowers in most stores are sold out.

Talk soon
Sponsored Links
  #167   ^
Old Tue, May-11-21, 22:20

Plan: DDF, Fung
Stats: 247/209/199 Female 66.5"
BF:kickin it
Progress: 79%

Hiya Jeep

Sorry I've been MIA lately. Weight is slowly going back up again.
Summer is bad for me. I lose all focus on weight loss.
Definitely need a scale for the cottage.

I'm sorry I don't post when at the cottage either.
I don't have internet or anything up there. But I will check in with you when I can, don't give up on me!

Planning on bringing the grandson up this weekend. He is excited to go fishing, have a bond fire, and play games etc.

I'm glad you had a nice Mothers Day! You deserve it

Talk soon
  #168   ^
Old Wed, May-12-21, 04:41

BF:

Hi mojo

NP, I’m having the same problems as you are with weight. We are planning to start spending more time at our camp and we don’t have internet either. Sounds like fun with grandson hope he catches a fish!

I will never give up on you! Your just enjoying yourself this year with your newly renovated cottage. Don’t buy the scale you need to have fun not stress about ups & downs, just be as good as you can and when your home have your 2 Arby’s chicken & bacon’s they always work!

RM today....broccoli soup ( still cool out here) small salad w/ turkey & cheese, Buffalo chicken wings w/ blue cheese.

Later
  #169   ^
Old Thu, May-13-21, 13:21

Thank you Jeep

You're a sweetheart!
I need to get rid of some junk food outta the house.
DD always brings it and I should put my foot down.

The weather is supposed to be 70s and sunny this weekend. So we're heading up again. I mowed and edged the yard today. I'm trying to talk hubby into not putting grass seed down at the cottage, because I don't want to spend my summer mowing 2 yards!

TTYL
  #170   ^
Old Fri, May-14-21, 06:29

BF:

Hi mojo

70s that great!! Finally getting here also and we are still getting the camp ready. Yesterday I bought a ton of food to stock up the fridge and freezer. I told hubby he has to bring up my baby BBQ so I can grill some meat for myself. I don’t like cooking at the house so you know I’m not doing it at the camp

We have 12 acres but only a small area is grass the rest is woods and he mows that. I’m having to mow every 6 days at home because it grows so fast and if I don’t I have to rake up the mulch and I hate raking

RM today will be a cheeseburger w/ checkers fries enjoy your weekend.

Later
  #171   ^
Old Mon, May-17-21, 09:37

Hey there Jeep

Back from the cottage with a few extra lbs. I don't know why, but my willpower is gone when I'm there. Vacation mode.

Anyways, I'm being good today, so far just a morning omelet.
Probably have early RM and drink water in between.

Your place sounds really nice. I love being in nature, watching the black squirrels chase each other through the trees. The sun glistening on the lake.

Talk soon
  #172   ^
Old Tue, May-18-21, 07:25

BF:

Morning mojo

I’m back home for today and tomorrow then going back to camp I hear ya about eating on vacation, I’m the same way.....at least your brave enough to get on the scale! I haven’t weighed in a while

I’m being good today and cutting down on the carbs because I’ve been eating way to many. Pizza & wings today I’m going to try to just have the wings maybe one piece of pizza....we get it at a small place down the road and it’s delicious

Glad your enjoying the the weather and getting to the cottage

Later
  #173   ^
Old Tue, May-18-21, 18:58

Hey Jeep

I might have to be stricter during the week to make up for the all out snacking at the cottage on the weekend.

Today was good, I had seafood salad and crackers, tortilla chips and salsa con queso, and I stopped eating at 4pm.

Thank you for listening and being there for me sweets

Talk soon
  #174   ^
Old Fri, May-21-21, 12:42

BF:

Hey you

I like your idea to be good during the the week and enjoy the weekends. That should even it out, 5 good and 2 fun days at the cottage. Plus I’m sure hubby is enjoying himself on the weekends and it’s hard not to do the same.

I’m up 2 pounds so that sucks, but like I always say I’ll be good tomorrow

RM-I’m making nachos w/ taco chips, chili beans, shredded lettuce, cheese, sour cream, guacamole and salsa.....I’m at home to hot for the camp, it’s 87 right now and was 86 yesterday so it’s to hot to be at our camp. I’m planting a lot of flowers in pots that I just got at Home Depot a lot of geraniums.

Mojo...I love talking with you your a great lady!!...I’m glad I met you friend

Talk soon
  #175   ^
Old Mon, May-24-21, 14:04

Thanks Jeep, your so good to me

Yes, I hear ya on the hot weather. We don't have air conditioning at our cottage either. But we can jump in the lake, when it gets too hot! LOL

I do get more exercise at the cottage, but I definitely eat more junk and have cocktails up there. I don't think exercise makes up for eating bad foods, because I'm back home from the cottage up to 234. Need to be good this week. So I'm keeping low carb and no more sweets during the week. Gonna fast for longer as well.

Love that you're planting flowers! I need to do that at the cottage. We have a fun little round made from a cut down tree that would make a cool planter. Don't know what to put in it though. What do you think? We aren't there to water it (except for weekends) so it would have to be hardy.

Talk soon my friend. I'm so glad your here to talk to.

Last edited by mojolissa : Mon, May-24-21 at 14:29.
  #176   ^
Old Tue, May-25-21, 05:12

BF:

Morning mojo

I’m thinking geraniums if it’s in the sun, they are very hearty and pretty.....I like the deep pink and white mixed together. Home Depot has them on sale 4 for $10. You better pick up some potting soil also to fill in your round. Don’t wait to long to get the flowers they’re selling fast, just keep them watered till you go up this weekend.

I’m fasting today also as I ate ice cream and some chocolate covered mint Oreo cookies yesterday! On a Monday!! They were good though

I’m not sure about RM today, probably a cheeseburger w/ avocado, red onion & tomato. I’m out of my Checkers Fries, I mean do I really need them! I would love to keep carbs low but that usually doesn’t last long for me.

Talk soon
  #177   ^
Old Tue, May-25-21, 08:03

Hey Jeep

Thanks for the tip on the geraniums! I'll have to check that out at Home Depot. My husband lives at those stores, HD, Lowes, and Menards. To be fair, he has done alot of the work himself at the cottage, but he doesn't hold back when he needs/wants something, he gets it. Saved us alot of money not hiring a contractor though!

Weight has dropped back to 232. Yesterday RM had a big juicy rib eye, sweet potato, roasted pepper with cheese. Today thinking about my Arbys sandwiches. Cutting out the sweets for now (at least during the week).

Trying to eat better during the week is hard! Gotta stop bringing the junk food into the house. Sticking to the OMAD and no snacking!

Talk soon
  #178   ^
Old Wed, May-26-21, 09:41

BF:

Hi mojo

Down the 2 pounds I gained, I did OMAD yesterday and today I’m eating in a window 3-6. I don’t have a problem doing OMAD one day but can’t do it day after day.

I’m making a roast in the crockpot for my RM probably have a small salad with it because I have lettuce tomato and red onion in the fridge. I have blue cheese dressing to use up and some chicken strips.

I just got done with the lawn, mowing on the rider, trimming and push mowing. I have a lot of steps already this morning because I did weigh lifting earlier. I’m just enjoying the day although I’m pretty tired now. I’m hoping for rain this morning, seems like it’s been over a month that we have had any.

Enjoy the day
  #179   ^
Old Fri, May-28-21, 18:17

Hey Jeep

Wow! Sounds like you're doing very well.

I'm struggling a bit lately. My late night snacking has come back with a vengeance. I did my yard work on Wednesday night as well. Looks like its going to be rainy and cold this weekend, so I'm staying home. Hubby is going to go to the cottage and work on cleaning out the attached garage. Tearing down nasty drywall and removing all the junk. He ordered a dumpster for Tues or Wed.

My allergies have been acting up badly. I've been so itchy and bitchy, sneezy and wheezy!

Take care my friend
  #180   ^
Old Tue, Jun-01-21, 06:31

BF:

Morning mojo

You will get back on track you always do. Your fasting is so good for you and gets you back to plan fast.

I was bad yesterday, had a nice BBQ and pretty much ate all day! Drinking my black coffee this morning and going to try and fast till my eating window. No exercise today to tired 💤

RM- left over Memorial Day food, I’ll try to keep to my hour time limit and no sweets (because there gone)

Weather will be warm again this week and hopefully this weekend, it’s been so cold at night I had to cover some of my flowers. What a pain but I put so much time in planting them.

Later