Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!
- 1/2 tbsp unflavored gelatin, softened in a couple tbsp of room temp water
- 3/4 cup boiling water (actually doesn’t have to quite boil. I heat to 190 degrees in my electric kettle)
- 1 scoop Dr. Berg orange electrolyte powder
- teeny splash orange extract
- 1 tbsp heavy cream (optional)
Add hot water to the softened gelatin and stir until the gelatin has all dissolved. Stir in the electrolyte powder, orange extract, cream if desired. Electrolyte powder contains stevia so this sweetens it.
I then pour into molds (or just a pan or dish) and put into fridge to set. When my granddaughter was over yesterday we made some without the heavy cream but she had it in a dish like jello topped with freshly whipped cream 😉