Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Local Low-Carbers & Support Groups > Everywhere
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Sun, Apr-20-03, 10:59

Plan: M&E no cheese no cream
Stats: 286/277.8/175 Female 170 cms
BF:130/126.1/80 KILO
Progress: 7%
Default New Atkins site for the Netherlands

Just wanted to let all "Dutchies" here know that the former Atkins site has been improved, and is now to be found on www.atkinsdieet.isgezond.nl

There is a forum on that page also, but I prefer the emailgroup at Yahoo, lots of nice people there! If you want to subscribe to this Dutch email group, send an email to atkinsdieet2-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

Sometimes it's nice to talk about the diet in your own language, compare notes about specific products (zoals Aardappel Anders!) etcetera

Willeke
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Mon, May-12-03, 05:14

Plan: aktins
Stats: 239.8/231/165
BF:
Progress: 12%
Default thank you

Hello
I am new in holland and I do not speak to much dutch at the moment. I am lucky enugh to have a dutch boyfriend who does so I hope that the site will be very helpful to me

thanks again
deme
  #3   ^
Old Mon, May-12-03, 09:04

Hi Deme,
maybe I can help you now and then if you need specific info. The yahoo group is completely in Dutch, but when yuo've been there for a few months you may well be able to talk with them!

You're welcome to come and visit my journal, see the link at the bottom of this message, too!

cheers
Willeke
  #4   ^
Old Thu, Jul-03-03, 02:24

Plan: atkins
Stats: 190/173/150
BF:
Progress:
Talking

hoi willeke, a dutch atkins site , wonderful, im sometimes stuck on what to eat , im near Nijmegen.
  #5   ^
Old Thu, Jul-03-03, 09:56

Hi Lieve!
If you're Dutch or speak Dutch I'd advise you to take a look at the Dutch atkins amilinglist. It's at Yahoo and you can become a member by sending an email to atkinsdieet-subscribe~yahoogroups.com (instead of ~ you must write ~)
There's a lot of traffic there, but you will find a great deal of info about LC products and menus based on what's available in the Netherlands.

Good luck!
Willeke