Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > General Low-Carb
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Sun, Mar-25-01, 16:19

Plan:
Stats: 260/190/165
BF:
Progress:

hello im deedeek from thunder bay ont i have been on atkins for 10 months i am 5ft11in and weighrd 260 may9oo
my currant weight is 172 88 pounds gone i try to exercise abit . i feel 100 percent better than i did 10 months age.
stalls sugar cravings doubt feeling sorry for myself
impatiene you name it i have been thriugh it over the last 10 months i still have 12 pounds to go and some toning up im 34 gonna be 35 in july.boy do i have a story on weight loss never dieted before in my life just gained .to all low carbers struggling do not give up it will pay off
no more bloated feeling heartburn gone energy up
im doing more things than i ever did in my whole life
all because of changeing the way i eat
wanna talk hope to hear from someone thanks and good luck
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Sun, Mar-25-01, 19:10
Forum Founder

Plan: Atkins/PP/BFL
Stats: 400/223/200 Male 5 ft 11
BF:37%/17%/12%
Progress: 89%

Deedeek,

Congrats on your success! Why not share your sucess with us as a group, rather than by individual email. I look forward to hear more from you.

Wa'il
  #3   ^
Old Mon, Mar-26-01, 09:38
Registered Member

Plan: atkins
Stats: 150/150/130
BF:
Progress: 0%

Hi Deedeek!

It's nice to speak to people who have really lost a lot of weight it does give me courage, especially when I get those "This can't be good for you" speeches from people who don't know the difference between a carbohydrate and a vase of flowers!!!!! I'm still at the beginning and I must say I tend to fall off the wagon a lot. Some days are good, others are worse. Mostly I go off my diet when I feel fat (isn't that stupid!?!?!) or if I drink alcohol which makes me instantly believe I am great as I am. I'm going to lay off the wine for a while!!!
I live in Italy and it's great to chat to English speakers! I'm an English teacher so the level of my average conversation is pretty slow!!! So DO chat back!!!!! I'm 32 (just turned!!!) and I want to lose about 10 pounds. Not much but boy do they fight to stay where they are. My hips must be a comfortable spot!!!

Anyway, welcome to the board and give us all your hints. Us newbies need everything we can get by way of ideas info and just plain pep talks!
Bye
Silvia