Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#676   ^
Old Tue, Apr-07-20, 06:07

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Lori I remember the old days when we 'dressed' for Easter in our Easter outfits. Yes I wore a bonnet, mom made me one time
Easter is nothing here now from off the holiday thing. Religious type private part I do in my own style since I am Roman Catholic I do everything in my life my way kinda
Your Easter dinner sounds good. Something more normalized is always a good thing and support biz is great now.
Sorry your shopping is making ya feel out of sorts. When I hit the stores here a lot of us band together and chat away, in fact the grocery has become a 'fun place' now for me vs. before. Kinda like people are super nicer but I shop SO early in the AM I rarely see anyone....but now they are hitting the stores early like me....I guess they wanna avoid people, but hell they then put me into more people. HA ya can't win in a way but don't mind hitting stores right now cause I see a few more people (not many here, we are talking like 8 more than my normal LOL) but I hope you do ok thru all of this!

Nicco. Glad you are taking care of you Bob and weave thru the crazy any way ya can, that is what I do and it seems to work mostly
Sorry ya lost your crap and I can easily relate cause that is me!! and I laughed reading it all, don't get mad on that, it was a blow out ya needed! but glad you are thru it all now and doing what ya gotta to hold good!!

Blue, damn you lost your crap also Glad you blew it all off, hey people need to blow it off. I get it totally!
About LC, hey ya ain't going hog wilder so you are cool. Maintain that easy going eating plan and when you can tighten it up later you will. Everything moves forward as it must, your mojo and more will do all that as it needs on its own timeline.

Jaz, super sorry you are right in there but you are the people we need to be right in there. Healthcare is never an easy field EVER anyway, during crisis times it has got to be a stress maniac situation. DO everything you can do de-stress and any way you can do it You are a strong Jaz gal, I know that is why you hit healthcare to help truly and you feel a call in that direction. That is wonderful and I wish ya nothing but the best thru it all!

So Blue asked and I have to say, nothing much has changed here at all.
Store hrs are changed up a bit but almost all things are open that I use so...
I lost trips right now and this is her spring break time and no trip. So my life changed that way.
Our area is not locked down. It is thriving actually. We do the usual of distance around others and such but my location and people here are doing absolutely fine.
Our local hospitals are not war zones. There is no crazy on that front.
Hubby is working but less obvy.
We are doing spring projects like the fence is done. Gonna get kid to paint it green for me cause she is doing nothing and is fine with that. Her online school is fine. She is fine

Remember I am different in that I have that prepper/hunter mentality of country in me HAHA I ain't citified at all even tho I was born and raised citified I have to say I go the other way. My home is loaded to the max with everything for survival I could ever need truly if we go worse around here along with mostly every other resident in my area

So kid and me were watching Masked Singer and guessing and having a crazy blast thru it all cause we just like this show.....and she is all hyped, falls off my bed which is a very very high super king bed and her glasses flew off and she crushed them......omg too funny......but I called her vision center and their hrs have changed, can't try on glasses, etc...they are limiting to 'what do you need easily' and we will do it and they got her info on file, so I am gonna just call in her last order, she wants the same frames, so will do that today and just get'er done and she is wearing her more scratched back up glasses right now...but that is good. Gotta call when they open at 10.

No crazy between hubby and me. All good. Usual life. In fact we are having more redneck humor fun in our lives which is strange but cool LOL
All good doing my mom's routine she wants.

So no difference here mostly. All friends doing well thru it all.

No crazy emotions and more on my part. I ain't that type of person. This has 0 reflection on what other's do etc...this is me and I am fine thru all this mess.

Finally dropped another 1/3 lb on the scale. A 1/3 only tho....so tiny....but down I go ever so slowly.

Have to hit the paint store and get the paint needed for kiddo to paint the picket fence along the side of the hosue backyard we replaced. She will hate doing it HAHA who cares, free labor

Hubby has no work call so going over to his mom's to cut side bushes along her house that are getting very big now.

Me, today is bath for dog cause my groomer closed, her kid broke her arm and decided why not, good time for it tho LOL and other groomers are opened cause I called them but I thought, heck I can bath the dog so I am doing that today to save some money.

Might run down to local smokehouse store. Thinking maybe a brisket. So yummy but I am scared of it in a way....that was the one with the rub on it that choked me up.....so on the fence to get one or not LOL

off to get moving and got things to handle. trying desperately to change kid's routine.....she is go to bed at like 4-5 in the morning and sleep til 3-4 in the afternoon........she asked me for dinner last night at 10:30!!!! I told her hell no then I went and cooked her some sausage, eggs and a piece of french toast and told her this ends!!!! She was to go to bed at 3 AM point blank.....did she, I don't know, I was asleep HAHA but if yes I can wake her earlier and start to switch her back to less vampire hours. AND SHE is on her phone with her friends at those hours of the early morn....guess parents are like me, whatever HAHA

off I go....best to all

Last edited by Whirrlly : Tue, Apr-07-20 at 06:12.
Sponsored Links
  #677   ^
Old Tue, Apr-07-20, 15:52

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Hi all,

Checking in. Hope this finds everyone doing okay.

Blue- Totally had and remember the Day of the Week underwear! Also, I watched the A Place Called Home series, well, several seasons worth. I got a little over all the drama once it started getting too out there but I really enjoyed it for a good long while. I'd recommend it too!

Audiobook rec for you- I'm not too far into it yet, but The Dutch House, by Ann Patchett and read by Tom Hanks is starting out very good so far.

Thanks for your kind words regarding my melt down. I appreciate it! I might be in a different place to babystep toward some things as we go along but clearly not yet. And that's okay, right? And hugs to you and the Hubs. It is a challenge to have each other around all the time, or just to have our usual routines whacky and everyone is stressed out. So I get it. I also know you have been together a long time and will be just fine when it is all said and done.

Jaz- Good on you for cutting your own grass! Yay!
Always glad to hear that your DD is turning that corner and feeling better every day. Also assuming your Guy is fine and that the Littles have shown no symptoms.

Who knows how your DD got it, you know? From the store, from her DH going to the store for the family, or from whatever. There is just no way to know. How great if you would have already had it and been asymptomatic though!

You really are seeing everything so much more. I can't imagine. Being in my house all the time, I do feel protected and I do feel grateful for that.

Lori- I want to see that video! That sounds hysterical!!

How did you find the store? I found it better stocked and it felt more normal, if you can get past wearing a mask and seeing others in them. Oddly, it is already starting to not feel as strange.

I too took a day off from walking. I did go out and do some weeding, then I sat in my sky chair so I got my outside time.

Trig- I was lol'ing over your DD getting laughing and falling off the bed. Bummer on the glasses though! Glad they can do something about it.

LOL on your DD asking for dinner at 10:30PM! Gutsy of her.. and then you did it! Lucky only child, she is! DS18 sat at the dinner table but didn't eat last night bc he is so off schedule. I assume at some point he probably got something to eat.. or he didn't. Whatever. Survival of the fittest this week!

•••••••••••••

Not much else to report that I haven't already shared. Did some weeding, listened to my audio book some, took a bath. Nice day. Dh is bringing home the cheaper takeout - we do one nicer one and one cheaper one per week and all other meals are from home. It is a fun thing to look forward to.

I opened my Paint By Number today and it is for 8 and up.. well, let me just tell you, it is freaking ridiculous. I mean, just super crazy hard. Microscopic areas to paint and you have to mix them etc. Not happening! I mean, no way could an 8 year old do that!! I am disappointed. I was really looking forward to doing that!

That's about it from here, really. Quiet day.
  #678   ^
Old Tue, Apr-07-20, 16:15

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

HOME SWEET HOME........ OH MY GOD I LOVE BEING HOME- Safe- tucked in!!!!!! Jammies on- dinner, dog, wine, internet, peace- safety.

Lori- I saw that you tube video of the woman hiding in her closet. I was telling my co-workers about it, well one got it too so she pulled it up. HYSTERICAL- truly laugh out loud. Highlight of my day!
I do not blame you at all you should be nervous about being around people right now. It is not made up, nor over blown! Be safe, and wash, wash wash hands!

Did you happen to look at up coming races?

Nic-So exciting you and the DS are sitting down to look at colleges next year!
I hate the fact he basically missed his senior year. Something he will never forget. Although- there will also be GREAT memories along the way with being home and with his family and time before he launches in life!
Any interest??????

How are you doing today- new day - new all! Can't go back!

BLUE- I saw your state voted! They are giving out ballots here! Darned if you do and darned if you don't. How messed up! No surprise what you did today!
I have mixed feeling about it. I saw all those people lined up close.
You know as a nurse my blood pressure went up! HAHA-
But hey my governor open up the beaches- FREE FOR ALL!!!!!! -
I would love to drag his butt into the ICU. Sorry rant- I need not offend!!!!

I just see it for what it is- REAL.

Hope today is better. Maybe you were able to get out and about walk wise!

Trig- I am happy you are getting along without this nightmare on you. You are blessed.
Glad you and the kiddo are enjoying your time.
I dunno about her late night schedule- it's a teen thing! HA
----------------------------------------------------------------
2nd day up at 430- urghhhhhhhh- TIRED. These are long long long days.

Whipped. I had leftovers. in jammies- will be in bed by 8!

Nothing to add-

Stay safe stay well- I am feeling good. I just need sleep.

Till tomorrow........

EDIT: Yay- NIC and I both posting!!!!!!!!
  #679   ^
Old Tue, Apr-07-20, 16:17

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Nic....I tried to save the video, but when I tested it, it directs you right to FB and I know some of us don't do FB. I'll email it to you and maybe you can figure out how to save it outside of FB.

I made out well at the grocery store. I got there about 6:45 this morning. They had a cart waiting for me, freshly disinfected. I was in and out in a flash. They are directing the flow so I had to go out a different door than usual.....no big deal, just a little walk outside to get to my car. I even found a bottle of Clorox....been trying for that for a couple weeks! I found everything else....good thing I didn't need TP.....not a square in the store. All the few shoppers I saw had on face coverings and some of the workers, though not all of them.

I'll try to email you the video! Let me know if you get it.

Jaz....glad you got to see the video.... I just watched it again and laughed out loud again!

Glad you're safely tucked in at home. Rest well.

Last edited by Lori_:) : Tue, Apr-07-20 at 16:58.
  #680   ^
Old Tue, Apr-07-20, 18:15

BF:

My co- worker / preceptor and the other gal in the office got to talking about supplies ect....... there is STILL- no paper products to be had ANYWHERE. She even checked Amazon. Price gouging to the hilt there!

Anyway- I offered her a "special deal" HAHAHAHAH) I have plenty! Anyway her bumm will be a happy camper!

I am going to bed!

Loved that video Lori! Hope you can send it to the gals! Or they can google it.

NITE! Sleeping in..... 530
  #681   ^
Old Wed, Apr-08-20, 03:53

BF:

OMG I thought today was Tue.- So happy to know it's Wed. I am losing track.

I was up too late browsing through You Tube- boy I can sure lose time there!!!!!
I went to bed too late for getting up this early! God made coffee for a reason!

I am not awake- back after work.............
Have a safe day!
  #682   ^
Old Wed, Apr-08-20, 04:26

BF:

Good Morning!

Jaz.......Have a good day! I hope you got some good sleep, even though you were up too late! I always look forward to your evening post...I like knowing you are home and safely back in your nest!

Nothing much going on here today. I'm going to go out and run a couple miles later on....right now it's coffee, coffee & more coffee!

I'll pop back in later......
  #683   ^
Old Wed, Apr-08-20, 06:19

BF:

fast one

shower and hit the road for this and that

will chat up later. All going well.

got me a nice ribeye defrosting for later today and will pair up with tuna and sardines. Yea I know, tuna and sardines sounds weird but my mind say YOU NEED tuna and sardines with your steak today HAHA

I listen

sunny and nice here. that rain never came, must have went another way but nice sun and warmer temps are a good thing for me. Mind on pool of course now but still way too early for that but it is coming sooner than later now LOL
  #684   ^
Old Wed, Apr-08-20, 14:26

BF:

Oh my....what a beautiful day! 70 degrees with a light breeze.....perfect. We have to enjoy today because the rest of the week is not looking good. Friday the high will only be in the 40's! Ugh!

I went out around 11 this morning and ran/walked for 30 minutes. A short workout, but kicked my butt nonetheless.

Got the first box from my new food subscription service....Marley's Spoon. I'm making some kind of pan fried chicken with an apricot glaze, with a baked potato for DH & roasted asparagus....yum! You should see the potato....I have never seen such a big one.....the sucker is huge!! I may end up cutting it into chunks and boiling it.....I think it would take 3 hours in the oven.

That's about it from here. DH has been out and about all day. Doing some mowing at Betty's and I think he may have gone to pick up our Grandson....they were thinking about fishing, but don't think DH has his fishing gear with him. Whatever....haven't seen him since lunch time. He's loving this weather too.

Bye!
  #685   ^
Old Wed, Apr-08-20, 16:10

BF:

Hey ladies-

TIRED!!!!!!!_ OMG work is a vampire!
I will say though I like my co-workers. We actually had some laughs today in the office! There are 3 of us right now packed in a closet. no masks- in the office- we ware them in the hallways.

I am getting used to them and they are accepting me. So far so good. Comfort level was so good.......
Came in today following 2 morticians with gurneys- lovely.

Beautiful- with storms rolling in later this evening. Got a butt load of little things to get done before I kick up feet. I so wish I had the energy of my preceptor. She is out running right now- I am sitting in recliner.
She reminds me of Lori! - badass in work out! She is 58! Puts my arise to shame.

Lori
- Cool you got some quiet time by yourself!
I would have cut up that potato as well!!!!!! I am curious if you like this new service!

Can you get TP up there? Still all kinds of paper shortage here!

Trig- glad you are doing well.

NIC- you had me laughing at your paint by numbers!!!!!!!! Have you looked at the doodle art? I did that back about a year ago with paint markers and LOVED IT!!!!!!! Check them out!

Nice you get a break from cooking here and there!!!!! I like what Blue said about transferring to another container and hand washing! !!!!
Hope you have some out door time.
Any news on the collage front?

BLue - waiting for update! Hope you are well!
-----------------------------------------------------------
So resting - 2 more days.......... I am working for the weekend!!!!!

More tomorrow with more energy
  #686   ^
Old Wed, Apr-08-20, 19:21

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Hi everyone,

Sounds like you are all doing well.

Jaz, I am really glad you like your co-workers. That will go a very long way in making the hard parts of your job more bearable.

Lori, your meal plan for the new box sounds great. Glad you were able to get out and enjoy the weather!

Trig, our minds are on the pool too but we will be opening ours in early May. Not too far down the road though and I plan on doing what Blue was doing in her pool last year and trying to exercise in it!

••••••

Today I had a much better day, emotionally. I spent a TON of time outside, weeding, walking, sitting in the air chair under the cherry tree and listening to an audiobook. I got almost 14K steps in today and a hint of a sunburn-- I just SOAKED up that Vitamin D today. The sun and the movement was healing and even though the day brought its stresses with DH's work, I was so much more able to cope. So that's good.

Not much else to report really, just a good day, which is always a very welcome thing.

Night!
  #687   ^
Old Wed, Apr-08-20, 19:40

Plan: My own
Stats: 238/187/175 Female 5'11"
BF:
Progress:

Hi all

Nic---Really, you got a paint by number?! How did I miss that post? And yet I can see what attracted you to it, kind of like knitting, you follow the rules and you succeed. Having said that, this would for me be kind of like those really hard puzzles or any puzzle for that matter, for me. Or the Rubik cube which just drove me crazy the few times I decided to try to take it on---and quickly decided it was meant to drive me crazy and I didn't need that. Still, I can see what draws people to these things, even if it isn't for me.

We do take out too, about every third night. Heck, where else are we spending our money? No where these days. I look forward to the nights hubby wants to cook and when he doesn't, no problem for me. In fact it is a delight to see him freed up from feeding us, and enjoying whatever we order out.

Lori---So proud of you that you keep on keeping on w/your exercise. And, that you keep on taking care of Aunt Betty. That just pinches my heart in the best way.

Trig---So nice for you that you are totally unaffected by any of this. You are SO VERY lucky. And I love you gal, so I'm hoping you're right, and that you have nothing to worry about.

Jaz---Like Lori, I check in every night to make sure you're home, safe and cozy. I am so HAPPY to hear you're finding some bonding w/your co-workers, and I love the pix you send us of that.

Y'know Jaz, I think about you every single day on your job. And although I know this is just the MOST ANYONE CAN ASK, I somehow DO ASK that an angel hangs over you and all your co workers.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gals, I really don't have much more to say, then what I've said above in one way or the other. I am doing OK, and hope y'all are too.
  #688   ^
Old Thu, Apr-09-20, 04:20

BF:

Good Thursday morning! The thunder and lightening woke me up at 430. I couldn't go back to sleep, so here I am with my first cup of coffee.

Blue- Your post really brought tears to my eyes! I seem to be doing alot of that lately these days. I really have to shove the tears back before I walk into work.
Trust me I will take all the positivity and protection the universe will spare right now.
I think at some point I will look back and wonder how I did it- walk into a Covid infested facility in the height of the pandemic when the rest of the world got to stay home.
I am a germ phob to the hilt.
I think though it's knowing my co-workers will be there too helps!!!
I see them losing it too though. They cry in the break room, then dry the tears and go back to work. That is the way it rolls right now.

So cool you and the hubby are supporting the local carry outs. I'm not going to ask - at this point the priority is to just get though all this the best way we can. We can tighten it up at the end of all this!

I am glad you are doing ok- sometimes OK is good enough!!!!

NIC- Oh I am envious of you a sun baby! I just love a day in the sun! It is amazing what some real sun on your face will do for the soul!
You have a huge way to work out- your pool! I would be in that pool everyday! I shared that my co-worker is a swimmer, and a runner and a biker! She is so buff! She gets up 430 every day to work out. I don't know how she does it! But she loves swimming!

I know in that beautiful back yard you have you have a grill! Have you popped it open yet?
You're "boys" still entertaining themselves?
I am very happy your are home and safe!

Lori- - I am watching these people doing works outs online, curious if you have seen any of them. Notice I said I WATCHED!!!! HAHAHAHAH.
Very cool you were also able to enjoy some pretty weather to get out in! Loved you got your run in! # miles would KILL me at this point! Keep it going!!!!

Where does your hubby fish? Do you have a lake near you? Does he ever catch anything? How far do the grand kids live from you? How are they handling not being in school? This virus has touched every area of life it seems for most of us. I feel with these kids who liked going to school.

Trig- - glad you are humming along. I thought about your kiddo and her schedule. I have heard many parents talking about how kids are staying up late and sleeping until 3-4 in the afternoon! You are not alone in a wacky teen schedule! HAHA-
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Well another day down! Yup up before the sun. I can't wait for Friday 5pm!
I heard through the grape vine that there is talk that healthcare workers and first responders might get hazard pay! I sure hope that bill will pass. But I heard it would only be good through the end of the year. So by the time that bill would get approved and money in our pockets would be in time to buy Christmas gifts! yeaaaaaaaaa

Speaking of Christmas. I decided to lighten up the environment at work and started singing Christmas carols. Before I knew it everyone was humming a Christmas carol. It was nice. Anything to think about other than the endless C-19 updates.

We get the updates ALL DAY LONG. No need to watch the news- we are getting it first hand.

We get our temps taken before and after every shift. To tell you how short on supplies we are: I went to a room that was clearly marked as "airborne" only enter with gloves, gown, mask. Well someone took a marker and crossed out gown with a note we are out. NICE- I didn't walk in I called the patient from my office. So impersonal.

I have got to tighten up my WOE a bit. I am feeling it (bloat) and it does not feel good. I am not going Zero- but I would like to clean it up a bit. I have been a bit slack. It just has not been high on my priority right now.
But now that I feel like a sausage busting out of my casing- I have to clean it up a bit!

I don't think any of us had a clue what 2020 would bring. Not a clue. But ya know, we are going to remember some good is going to come out of all this too. There are lessons to be had. I just hope we as a society do make some lasting changes.

Well ladies- I hope you all have a happy and safe day! I am so grateful none of you or your families have gotten sick. My DD is almost back to normal. She looked good in Face Time last night. Fingers crossed for all of us!

Off into my day!
  #689   ^
Old Thu, Apr-09-20, 04:58

BF:

Good Morning!

Jaz.....so happy to see your post this morning. You are still humming along. I know your coworkers are happy you are there......jumping right in and trying to interject some fun into the endless days.

So glad to hear that your DD is continuing to improve. Hope the littles are still doing well too.

I have not looked at the workouts on Youtube. I know I should, but just don't have the motivation for that. Lazy! I heard about one called The Fitness Marshall that is just short 3 or 4 minute dance type videos. I should do a couple of them 3 or 4 times a day. Yeah....I don't see me doing that.

Nic.....sounds like you had a good day in the sun yesterday. It was so beautiful here too. Today will be iffy....maybe a bit of rain, but tomorrow is going to be awful. The awful days really make us appreciate days like yesterday.

You get SO many steps in each day....amazing!

Blue....I was just looking at some delivery options for dinner a night this week. I'd like to order from the Jackass Brewing Company again tomorrow. They have a limited menu, but always something to choose. Some days I just don't feel like cooking and cleaning up the mess.

Trig...hope you had a good days yesterday. I'm sure there's always something to do with fences and mowing.....how many acres do you mow?

-----

DH wants spag & meatballs for dinner tonight. I have the meatballs made, so will just throw them into some sauce and cook some pasta for him. I'll eat a couple meatballs and call it a day.

Last night I made the apricot chicken, mashed potatoes with scallions & sour cream & roasted asparagus. A very good dinner. I did the asparagus in the air fryer...7 minutes at 400 degrees.....perfect! Just salt and pepper and a bit of olive oil.

That's it from here. Eat all day and then throw in some exercise once in a while. I didn't buy any of my "treat" foods this week, so at least I'm not tempted to eat a pint of ice cream or something. Not that I did that last week.....ahem....

Later!
  #690   ^
Old Thu, Apr-09-20, 07:30

BF:

Lori, we mow about 3 acres around the house, then fenceline mowing around the roads, and around the 3 barns. So maybe in full acres mowed like 4 I guess but we get'er done fast but everything grows so fast here LOL We mow a lot, do it fast, but do it a lot of times, all the time. Best part of summer is the high 90s and no rain when we can crispy the yard and look forward to not mowing for a bit

I am hitting the store in a bit for shrimp. I am out. I ate my freezer supply, must get more now I will also buy no treats. Told family to eat the crap in the house before new crap comes into this house. yes they love me I think HA

Your dinner sounds so good. Air fryer. A lot of zero carbers do their meat in air fryers but I never owned one, I am so 'no more gadgets' in this house I doubt I will be tempted to buy one now but cool yours does so well.

Jaz glad your DD is better!
Keep fighting the good fight best ya can!

Blue, yea things are operating almost normal here actually but with obvious precautions everyone takes. We are lucky. Our hospitals are not slammed, our people are functioning within reason. So I am blessed truly not being in some crowded area etc. I knew I liked country for a reason, we spread out and want it that way, we don't crowd up.

Nicco your day sounds great.
It seems you are finding a new you thru all of this....finding what works for you and helps ya chill out. Happy you are doing good!!!

hey all
off to grocery for shrimp
must have
used my last bag, checked last night for a bag and had none. I almost freaked. I eat SO little ya know LOL then I went for a lb. of bacon....none defrosted! oh come on. I ate a ribeye and tuna/sardines yesterday but wanted a bit more but decided to skip it and just call it a day on eating. Would you believe I am UP on the scale? My allergy meds. Loading up on them.

Jaz you can appreciate this, I am in total head crazy. Sinus blocked. Nose inflamed, eyeballs are hurting, neck is stiff, got the 1 ear clogged like crazy. We are so yellow with pollen it is crazy but normal for us as you know and get like us.

So eating meds like candy, again, usual, but it does work against me on the scale, but NO biggie at all. When I slack the meds the lbs drop fast again so this is a normal and usual pattern for me, not one to get irked about but I hate UP on that darn scale HA Will avoid it for a while.

off to store, home to relax in the sun on the back porch for some rays, if it holds, rain and clouds to come around, and few chores. Taking life easy today

over and out