Sat, Jul-31-10, 13:42
Plan: Low carb
Allright, here we go.
1. Not being able to buy clothes that fit and look good. I live in Greece and trust me the market is too limited comparing to the USA. Biggest jeans size I can find here is 40.
2. I am on foot for like 10 hours per day and I have back and feet pains. Totally sucks, I feel like I am 50 instead of 22.
3. Low energy... Sometimes I think that if I did not have to work or study I would spend several hours sleeping instead of having fun.
4. Feeling terrified as I grow up. Been obese my whole life I have missed all those amazing simple things like swimining with friends (Greece is awsome right now with the beaches and stuff but I dont feel like puting a swimsuit on...), going to parties, putting on that sexy black dress...
5. Unable to put on a pair of jeans and a nice shirt and feel OK(well almost achieved that last year when I got down to 187 pounds.)
6. My dear bf and I have decided to go on vacation (first time for me) and I have to do research in order to pick an island that is awsome but without many people. Yeh try that in August in greece.(I ll have to be drunk to appear with swimsuit in a crowded beach)
7. Being in a place where summer lasts almost 5 months might be a blessing for most but a hell for me. Summer clothes do not cover much and sweating sucks.
8. One word. Discrimination. (lol, hope I spelled that correctly)
9. Avoiding to go home. My parents leave in this small traditional village that has a population of 400 people during the winter. Everyone knows me , many are relatives and they comment on my weight everytime they see me. That is so uncomfortable.
10. Finding a job is hard. Allthough I have plenty of experience and I am a very hard working person(the kind of person that will stay overtime and help without asking for more money) I know I have been rejected many times because of my weight.
11. My fathers' worries. He is an awsome person, I adore him. But one of his best friends died years ago from a heart attack. She was mordibly obese and that had a huge effect on him. Even when i was like 14 he was worried that I would get more and more weight and get sick.
12. My family members are so thin. My father who is 46 is in great shape, he actually looks 38 or so. My mother and brother are of those lucky people that can eat anything and stay skinny.
I have more, Ill be back :P
P.S Sorry for my bad english.
Last edited by NubCake : Sun, Aug-01-10 at 08:22.