Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Exercise Forums: Active Low-Carbers > Gym Logs
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Mon, Feb-16-04, 21:20

Plan: southbeach
Stats: 145/145/118 Female 5 feet 7 inches
BF:
Progress:
Talking Manda's Fitness Log

Hate to say it but yes, I'm a member at Golds Gym! I have been a member since June of 2003, and I do really enjoy it although I have only used the cardio equiptment.

I usually shoot for 6 days a week of 1 hour a day of cardio. Usually the elliptical trainer or the treadmill. I have pilate tapes, a stationary bike and some free weights at home, but I haven't been that motivated to use them yet or have a regular schedule to do so.

Today I did 1 hour on the treadmill of walking and running at grade level 8-10. I went around 8 after dinner because I worked today from 7-6. I burned 600 calories. Good Start!
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Tue, Feb-17-04, 17:37

Plan: southbeach
Stats: 145/145/118 Female 5 feet 7 inches
BF:
Progress:
Default Feb. 17th 2004

Got out of work today at 3:30 and went straight to the gym. I spilled my water all over my gym bag and my cloths were soaked. I didnt have time to run home to change so I just worked out in Wet Cloths....yum. I did 1 hour on the treadmill and walked 4 miles. After I come home tonight I might lift some weights or maybe some pilates.