Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Exercise Forums: Active Low-Carbers > Gym Logs
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#16   ^
Old Wed, Feb-02-05, 12:00
Busty McChacha

Plan: atkins
Stats: 304/246.6/175 Female 5 foot 4 inches
BF:
Progress: 44%

Went to the gym this morning before work. 30 minutes elliptical with calorie loss of 402 pounds. Yay !! I showered at the gym. First time I ever did that in over a year. It was great. Showered dressed and went straight to work! This can truly become a habit. I am such a procrastinator in the mornings it takes me forever to get moving. Now I can work out and shower and be out the door. Sounds like the plan.
Sponsored Links
  #17   ^
Old Thu, Feb-03-05, 09:45
Busty McChacha

BF:

I bought two new pairs of nikes they are completely adorable and I could not wait to get to the gym and look authentic working out in my adorable pink nike shox but.... I spent 20 minutes looking for my keys. I found them in the couch cushions. I decided I was going anyway even if I would only be able to work out for 20 minutes. Got in the car the gym is right up the road. I got to the stop sign saw the garbage truck and realized I had not put out my trash. I made a Uturn to go back home and put out the trash. I then decided damn I lack organization skills. I went up stairs and decided I would go to workout at my lunch time. Come hell or high water I am going to be at that gym at 1 today. I need to have my work clothes ready at night so that I can just get up put on my gym togs grab my bag and head out the door. That is the plan from now on. I will be back after 2 to tell myself I worked out.
  #18   ^
Old Fri, Feb-04-05, 10:38
Busty McChacha

BF:

I made it to the gym at lunch time. It was a real struggle. I am completely in love with the showers at the gym. Unlimited hot water. Its like a spa. I am going tomorrow and hitting the steam room, the sauna, and the whirlpool. Imagine paying 60 bucks a month for a gym for a year and never taking advantage of all this stuff. I am certifiable! From this point on I will have to go work out just so that I can shower. Ahhhh steam

Back to the matter at hand. 30 minutes elliptical yesterday 420 odd calories and 2.5 miles!

This morning gym 30 minutes elliptical and then 5 minutes cooldown which I did without the handles and balancing myself to work out the old core. 3 miles! and almost 500 freakin calories.

I was up a pound this morning. I wont be disconcerted though. This is what happens I have a successful week at the gym and get on the scale and notice its up and then quit. Not this time. I am just gonna monitor the scale but not become obsessed with it. If I weigh 180 and can wear a 9/10 I will not complain.
  #19   ^
Old Mon, Feb-07-05, 10:40
Busty McChacha

BF:

I went skiing!!! I am so amazed. I was not too bad if I do say so myself. It was just so peaceful. I am stiff as a board though. My calves are screaming. My back my forearms even my stomach. I am going to hit the gym on Tuesday and get in my five days for the week. I am just so tickled. I never would imagine that I would ever ever ski.
  #20   ^
Old Tue, Feb-08-05, 10:24
Busty McChacha

BF:

Tuesday morning. 30 minutes elliptical. 400+ calories burned. I felt so euphoric after doing it. My calves have been feeling like I have rocks in them so I dreaded going but I felt so much better afterwards. I felt kind of hiiiiiiiiii
  #21   ^
Old Thu, Feb-10-05, 06:55
wrkn off da baby fat

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 242.5/242.5/160 Female 64"
BF:
Progress: 0%

So this is where your punk a$$ has been hiding ..U are rock'n with the workouts girly...I'm very proud of you.
  #22   ^
Old Thu, Feb-24-05, 15:07
Busty McChacha

BF:

I have been very busy. It has been crazy at work. Short month. I have worked out every morning this week which is great. The bad news is that the food seems to be slipping.
  #23   ^
Old Sat, Mar-12-05, 10:34
wrkn off da baby fat

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 242.5/242.5/160 Female 64"
BF:
Progress: 0%

What's up baby girl? U know I have to check in on ya to make sure you're okay....I do have some insight for ya if ya want any advice right now. Would love to hear from ya and get an update on ya life.

((HUGGZ))