Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > Schwarzbein Principle
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Thu, Jul-11-02, 16:56
Registered Member

Plan: Schwarzbein
Stats: 205/205/175
BF:
Progress: 0%
Default :q: Fat Flush vs. SP

Just wondering if anyone out there did FF before trying SP??? I was originally going to go with that, then decided it would be too rigid (and quite expensive), but it surely seems to get results. And it is very limiting on protein and fats, but......seems to work?? yet it too is low carb. I feel VERY nervous about all the fat I am eating again (on SP). I did CAD for 8 months and took off about 10 lbs. the first 2 months and then never lost an ounce after that. I always wondered if it was all the cream and cheese? Because I followed the plan VERY closely.

I do want to feel better all the way around, but of course want to take off some of this excess poundage too. I want to be free of the HEAVINESS I feel in my body. I want to be able to put on my shoes without it killing my stomach. I want to buy clothes without getting depressed. I want to be flexible and have energy. I just want to feel good again. I hope SP will help me with that.

any comments?? thanks! and HUGS
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Thu, Jul-11-02, 17:31

Plan: MEAT AND LOTS OF GREEN VE
Stats: 292.7/280/180 Female 68 INCHES
BF:
Progress: 11%

HEY SWEETIE PIE....

I bought the FAT FLUSH book, and the concept is wonderful..I have to agree with you though...it's quite expensive...the cranberry juice alone is over $5 a bottle
I'm thinking about giving it a whirl for the initial two weeks and see what happens...

GAP
Attached Images
File Type: gif water-glass12.gif (9.7 KB, 117 views)
  #3   ^
Old Fri, Jul-12-02, 19:15

Plan: The Primal Blueprint
Stats: 148/119/120 Female 66 inches
BF:29%/14/12%
Progress: 104%
Default fear of fat

I was leary of the fat when I started TSP too. Just keep in mind you don't have to chug olive oil or eat butter with a fork! Add as much fat to your meals as keeps you satisfied. If you feel nauseated after a meal, you added too much. After awhile you get a feel for how much to add. When I get o/c and count my fat grams, I find that I eat about 30g fat/meal.

Jen