Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1516   ^
Old Today, 05:45

Plan: Protein Priority
Stats: 223/158/160 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 103%

Good Morning!

A day of low cal eating and the scale has returned to a more acceptable level(for now). Whew! I did have 1 lite beer on the course yesterday, but it didn't hurt me. I was WAY over dressed for the weather. It got so warm with full sun. It always takes me a bit to figure out what to wear for these days that start out a bit cool but then warm up. When you're outside for 4 hours, you have to be sure to be dressed warm enough, but it's a fine line. I tend to overdo it.

Nic....I love the sound of having your own room to "escape" to. I would love that! If I didn't have my Bose noise cancelling headphones and my laptop to watch videos or whatever, I would go crazy. DH and his sports shows and the volume so high.....ACK!!!

Jaz & Trig.....Hope all is well....drop a dot!

--------

Just puttering around the house today. We had rain overnight and more coming today. We plan to play tomorrow, but it depends on how much rain we get today. The course is very wet and too much added rain will make it nearly unplayable.

Time for more coffee! Have good days!
Sponsored Links
  #1517   ^
Old Today, 06:07

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

I am brain mush right now.

Just don't give a flyin' furball ya know

Sent you guys an email.

Just doing, coming to terms, just figuring it out and irked and ticked and venting.....you know, pity party for me HAHA

chat up later guys
  #1518   ^
Old Today, 06:56

Plan: KETO
Stats: 225/205/160 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 31%

Good Morning Ladies! I am LOL'ing over You two (Lori/NIC and Football "noise". BTW The Ravens LOST to to the Bengals! LOST to the 2 worst team in the league. It only could have been worse if they lost to the Browns. Both come from Ohio I might add!

Nic- I think your craft/"She" room needs completely centered around you! I LOVE that idea!!!!! Everyone needs to have a feeling of having their own space!

Glad you got your TV- Mine was just a tiny 43 inch- I might give it to the son when he comes in Nov. I have 3 TV's now. One for every room. Just how many does ONE person need?

Too cool for you and hubby to explore the restaurants up and down the coast! I would be into that too if it was outdoor dining. I am still dicy on the close space of being in a crowded space.
I guess that is a Covid - leftover position. I do think about being in crowded spaces. Especially after we all (the world) went in lockdown for so long. It is hard to go back to that- large crowds and all.

Yay on your trip to GA!!!!! How long will you be there? Wed-Sun? That is a good amount of time. You know it is not funny- but 3 days is about my meltdown point too! I don't know why 3 days is sorta the bench mark but I have noticed that with alot of people. Critical mass= 3 days! LOLOLOL

Lori- Are you feeling any better? You have some real deal rain headed your way! Better stock up just in case. It could be soggy for a minute up your way!!!!!

Does your hubby have to work if the weather is bad?

Trig- I think at this point you are good to go with getting your color in, especially if you do it yourself. Good to go this far in. Just go gentle.

I hate to cut this short but OMG where does the morning go?!?!?!?!?
I have to sign in now! URGHHHHHHH

Back later
  #1519   ^
Old Today, 17:08

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Hey friends, I've spared you all my cranky ass today. Sore feet, dead car battery and difficultly getting things scheduled has just made for a crummy day. Tomorrow will be better and I'll check in then.