Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1186   ^
Old Mon, Aug-15-22, 07:16

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Wow Lori, you really got your butt kicked with the tequila! That is too funny! I hope you’re feeling better today and I’m glad that you’re getting a day off from golf so you can just chill and catch up on stuff.

Jaz– you did have a super crazy day the other day! I was wondering where you were as it’s extremely rare that you don’t check in or put a dot down. I’m glad everything was OK and you were just busy.

It does sound like it would’ve been hard to have helped that lady but it would’ve been nice to have a little money coming in as well I’m sure. Hopefully you can land a job soon.

Trig- I hope you are doing well and getting settled back from your trip now and that you’re going to be checking in soon!

Yesterday was a really nice day. DH and I hung out on the deck for a few hours, and then we did a bunch of weeding that needed to be done. I also got some reading done and in fact took my Kindle into the pool and walked around the shallow end for about 30 minutes while I was reading. Combined exercise, reading, and sunshine!

I got a text from DS 23 and he was coming into Maryland with his fiancée after spending the weekend with her family in North Carolina for her graduation from PA school. He was catching the bus out of Baltimore at 8:40 PM. They wanted to know if we would meet them for dinner and so we did that. It was enjoyable but I had a margarita and some chips and the scale is showing it. It’ll drop back down tomorrow I’m sure. That’s the last time I’ll see him until the wedding weekend but as you all know that’s coming up quickly!

I have a meals on wheel shift today, then I’m picking up a few books for a class. I have a zoom meeting at three as well. It’s quite cool out today – I think it’s about 64° and cloudy right now. I’m sitting on the deck in a cardigan drinking my coffee and enjoying the weather! I’m here for a couple of more days and then I head to Austin Texas on Thursday where the weather is above 100°. I could never live in Texas again!

That is about it from here. I need to figure out a meal plan for the next few days. I’ve gotten out of the habit of cooking and that definitely shows on my waistline!
Sponsored Links
  #1187   ^
Old Mon, Aug-15-22, 08:28

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Good Morning!

Nic- So cool to meet the "kids" on teh spur of the moment and just hang out for dinner! Your chips and drink will fall off if you lighten it up today! No biggie! Corn chip are very bloating, but awesome with salsa and a margarita for sure!

We had a few days of cooler weather and now back on the rise up!
I did notice though when I was out with my Aunt, cousin, mom for our shopping expedition the 70's style is coming back! I saw Maxi dresses, and Corduroy jackets! I used to have on YEARS ago and wore it thread bare! I love to go hiking, and a fall shirt jacket! I am thinking about going on LL Bean and see what they have. Some stuff just goes around and comes back!
You speaking of cooler weather and seeing Halloween stuff and all the at sparked that thought! I could NEVER do Texas- It reminds me of purgatory before one dies! HOT HOT HOT!

Wow this wedding is coming fast, then you have Hawaii in Oct! Have you ever been?

Lori- - Sometimes we all love a recoup day! Especially, if recovering from a PARTY! hahhahahahah

Ahhhhhhh a rain day! Sometimes those are perfect for a take it easy chili day! Enjoy your day!

Trig- You getting the RV cleaned up and road ready for NEXT trip?!?!?!

Loving last few days left in pool. I am thinking we have another month at least for pool weather!!!

Got me a T-Bone for fast grill pan and dinner done!
--------------------------------------------------------------
Ya today I am back at work and sending out resumes. I spoke with my cousin who just got laid off from her job 2 weeks ago. She is into graphic marketing and design and has a degree in it. I would think she could find a job quick. However, she said she is facing the same radio silence too with resumes. We think that companies are pulling the purse strings for high paying jobs but keeping the front line 7$ hour jobs. You can't live on those. It's crazy!

My cousin and I are hanging out on Wed. to just hang out!

WOE- yup the bounce house continues!?!?!?!?!? up a pound?!?!?! I had 2 peperoni and colby jack roll up before bed last night and boom up a pound. DAM Cheese.

Sighhhhhhh- Time bone with an egg on side! now we are talking!

Thinking about a road trip to Ohio. I am on fence. Son said he would help with hotel. He doesn't want dog in his apt. That is sorta a contention at times. He goes where I go, and I don't board!

In pj's and I am pretty sure it is going to stay a Pj day! Love those.

ROCK ON!
  #1188   ^
Old Tue, Aug-16-22, 04:31

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Only have a few minutes until I have to start getting ready to head to the golf course. We have a little ladies tournament today. We are 2 woman teams and we both play each hole and record the best score. My partner and I won't win, but I'm just looking forward to a no pressure day.

I ran errands yesterday and did all our laundry. I need a sunny day to get Betty's laundry done. Hopefully tomorrow. I got a response from a care.com caregiver yesterday and talked to her on the phone. She sounds very nice and we are going to meet her tomorrow. DH started saying that maybe Betty won't like someone different and I just lost it. I'm trying to figure out a way that she can stay in her home and she is just going to have to accept it. We need help. There is nothing ideal about any of this situation, but she can't lay there in her own filth and her friend caregiver cannot be there every day. DH changed his tune and is now onboard with me. I'm sick of worrying that Betty won't like something......tough. I suppose that sounds harsh, but I'm just up to here with it all. It's the same thing with getting rid of stuff in her house. He thinks he has to tell her everything and let her look at all the crap. No.....I'm sorry, but she's at the stage where what she doesn't know won't hurt her, you know? Ok....rant over.

Sorry to dump all that but it has been on my mind all night. I got up at 2:15 to let the cat out and then I laid there until 4 trying to get back to sleep. Too much thinking.

Sorry no personals.....I'm in a rush this morning.

Hope all are well!
  #1189   ^
Old Tue, Aug-16-22, 07:03

BF:

Hi all!

Lori – you were right to say what you said. Of course Betty wants everything that she wants but it is impractical and unfair to expect you all to do every single thing for her. If she wants her independence then she’s going to have to give a little. I’m glad your DH was able to listen and come around to your point of you. I hope you have a good golf day today.

Trig- I hope you’re back from your trip and settled. Try to check in today; I miss hearing from you!

Jaz – I sort of get where your son is coming from. While we love our pets it isn’t necessarily reasonable to expect everyone else to want to host them as well. My mom would always insist on bringing her dog and sometimes it was OK with me but sometimes it just felt like a lot. My son also believes that it’s everyone’s responsibility to host his cat and that is a no-go for us because of my husband‘s allergies. Not trying to rile you up but by the same token I don’t think it’s fair to expect others to always welcome our pets just because they welcome us. Don’t shoot the messenger!

That being said, I think this is a perfect time for you to visit your son! Do you have a free time and the weather will probably be great. You should absolutely go for it!

I didn’t realize you have a local cousin! I’m glad you guys are going to get together on Wednesday. How old is she? Do you know each other well?

Things are going well here. I did a Meals on Wheels route yesterday and it was wonderful. Some routes are better than others and I met a lot of friendly people and just felt very fulfilled by that route. I’m doing a different route today and then I have a couple of errands to run afterward. Today I also plan on doing a pool walk while I read my kindle. This will be a day three of that and it’s a fun way to get some movement in and also try to correct the horrendous farmers tan that I have going on before the wedding!

I am very much enjoyed and needed the string of days in a single place. I feel more like myself than I have for a while. Between visiting parents and going back-and-forth to Delaware and so forth I have felt a little bit off kilter. This is giving me a chance to recenter and calm down.
  #1190   ^
Old Tue, Aug-16-22, 10:35

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

sent email to ya'll
I kinda feel me drawn back and sad and IT IS OK truly.........just blah with rain on us for 3 damn days, summer is sucking and I am not in a good zone
  #1191   ^
Old Tue, Aug-16-22, 11:18

BF:

Good Morning, wait AFTERNOON! Tells you what type of morning I am having! A late one!

Nic- Yea I totally get not everyone is pet oriented! I do get it. I am not big on having other people's pets here, and cats are a hard NO. I am highly allergic to them. I welt up. So yeah, I know. I just like taking my Ruger/ was Bella- as they are my travel partners! I am single and they are my "babies". I do understand though.

Yes I do have a cousin and her husband that live about 45 minutes from me on the other side of Atlanta. She is closer to my kids as she is late 30's. However, it is nice to see her and her hubby sometimes. I do see here as "kids" age! Her mom on the other hand my aunt, have always been super close. She is in NC about 5 hours from me. So, it is nice when they visit!

You already to head out again to TX?!?!?!?!

I love you are back to doing your MOW route!
Pool walk reading your kindle! That is different, but hey works for you!!!!!!
When do you venture back to DE? How is your knee now you have rested it a bit?

Lori- - please see your email! I feel ya girl! I am glad you do have us to vent!

I am so grateful you have your golf!!!!!!!!

Trig- - great email you sent, beautifully written. I could take a lesson from being so blunt!

Are you all unpacked in the RV?!?!?! Ready for next trip?

How is the back to school adventure coming along?
------------------------------------------------------------

So, my cousin and I were supposed to meet up yesterday, but the weather is supposed to be an all-day rain out. So, we are taking a literal rain check.

We are both on the job hunt! IT is nice to chat with her about our searches!

I so over slept today. I was up last night late. I dumped Netflix and switched to Disney + and started watching Obi Wan- EXCELLANT. The girl they have playing princess Laya did a fabulous job! I have one more episode left.

I am up 2 pounds!! WTH?!?!?! I am also having night sweats now and it is just gross to wake up hot in a sweaty mess! I am going to have to figure that out!
Dairy is GONE GONE GONE - reboot!

Got a pot roast low and slow in oven and just doing some laundry, and on live doing my searches. Pool is closed for next two days for cleaning, which is fine!

Supposed to rain tomorrow- will have everything I need and not have to go out! Pj day!

Thanking about you ladies!
  #1192   ^
Old Tue, Aug-16-22, 11:54

BF:

Thanks so much everyone. I read your emails and I know I need to get her visiting medical team onboard with pushing the issue. I mean, how long can this go on? Sigh......Enough of that.

Home from golf. Went ok. I'm just feeling over the top with everything going on.

Be well everyone!
  #1193   ^
Old Tue, Aug-16-22, 13:02

BF:

Lori- - XOXOXOXO- I sure hope you took my email as it was met.

I am so so so sorry you are dealing with all this. I know how overwhelming this is. You are right, this will not go on forever. One way or the other something will have to give.

Do you ever hang out on your swing? I would so take a beverage out there and a good magazine or book! Summer at it's best!

Hang in GF!
  #1194   ^
Old Wed, Aug-17-22, 04:28

BF:

Good Morning!

Feeling much better today after a good night's sleep. I went to see Betty yesterday afternoon and told her about the meeting with a potential new care giver today and she is totally onboard. DH gets me all whipped up assuming that Betty will be against everything and then when I talk to her, it's all good. Sigh. Anyway, hoping the meeting goes well today and that we can get on a good schedule to allow her to remain at home for at least awhile. She looks good and seems to be feeling ok. Amazing.

I want to thank you all for your support and input as we go thru this difficult time. We all have "stuff" in our lives, but it sure helps to be able to vent about it and get ideas about how to deal with it.

------------

Trig.....Hope you're feeling better. I'm sorry if my posts bring up sad things for you.

Jaz.....Awesome that you have a cousin nearby! Enjoy!

Nic.....Farmer's tan.....boy do I hear that! I have golfer's tan. Big white ring around my left wrist from my golf GPS watch, white feet from wearing golf shoes.....OY! It looks ridiculous....especially my feet! I was using some self tanner before the wedding last week so that it wouldn't be so shocking, but now I have nothing else going on, so I don't care.

------------

Well, nothing going on this morning until the care giver meeting at 11. Enjoying a quiet morning.

Hugs to you all!
  #1195   ^
Old Wed, Aug-17-22, 04:38

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Nicco, re-center and calm down. I so feel ya on that. I actually need that more and more in my life, I crave it.

Lori, ahhh, yea it is sad to read all about how it goes down and everything I went thru you are mostly dealing with but it is ok to be sad too ya know part of life.

I think you said a key thing, how long can it go on? It can't go on much longer cause ya'll see it, but you are doing like me, giving it to that last minute to give them what they want, to not leave the home!! More power to you

Jazz, hang in there for a job. you will find one sooner than later. the entire world is flipping right now, resetting itself for sure, I guess all jobs etc are being dragged right on in there but I feel you will hit soon.

------------I tell ya guys some days. going on day 4 of crap weather with rain and gray and gray and icky and USELESS summer weather for me. I AM so effected by weather but I best suck it up.

got hair cut appts for me and kid today at 11

keeping the day simple and keeping stuff out of my way so I don't go into more of a mood HA
  #1196   ^
Old Wed, Aug-17-22, 06:41

BF:

Trig- Aw I am sorry about your rainy yucky weather. We have been having a few gorgeous days here and I wish you all were. I'm sitting on the deck right now and it's 64 but going up to 82. Starting tmrw I will be hell for a few days in Texas heat. YUCK!!

I hope you and DD get great haircuts. Still can't get over that she is a senior!

Jaz- Your email was pointed but correct and thoughtful, IMO.
Hope all is well!

Lori- I'm glad Betty seems more open. I also wonder if she is speaking to your DH differently than to you. I wonder what she would say if/when you all talk to her together. It would not be too unusual for her to push him around more bc he is more likely to feel guilty.

••••••••

Gorgeous day, as I said.

Meeting my friend at 10 at her house (my MD bestie) and we are going to go walking and have a bit of coffee. I'm having a little coffee now but not much since I know we are having round two at her house and I don't want to have to pee on the grass!

Then I have some errands to run- first to do a return at UPS, then go look at appliances for replacing stove and dryer. Then return shoes to Nordstrom and maybe look at some outfits for the "high tea" that I am supposed to go to on Saturday. Oy! SO MANY THINGS BEING SCHEDULED. It's a LOT!

Plus, assuming my mom and her DH make it here, my brother and I want to celebrate her 80th birthday coming up in late September while she is here. We did a big thing for my Dad for his 70th, and we also celebrated my SM 85th so it seems fair to do so, and we will all be here and together.

Leaving tmrw for Austin and back on Monday. I'm hoping I can figure out how to connect to wifi. I am guessing my dad doesn't know how and neither will my SM (who will be gone anyway.)

My Dad is continuing to show improvement on this new med and I am so happy for him. He even played an hour of tennis yesterday!! He is 86. Isn't that amazing?!

I had pizza last night. Yay me. lol

Ok gotta run!
  #1197   ^
Old Wed, Aug-17-22, 08:41

BF:

Good Wed Morning!

Trig- I am right there with you on being SO AFFECTED by weather! One of the many reasons I moved from Ohio was lack of Sunshine. Ohio is the 3 or 4th cloudiest state. The clouds roll in Nov. 1 and last until end of May. Then rainy season starts. At least we know the sun does and will be back shortly here!!!!

I 2nd the notion on your "kiddo" being a senior! HOW DID THAT HAPPEN!?!?!? She is a young lady! No longer the kiddo in overalls and pigtails!

Are you a big You tube person?

Lori- I am glad you had us bounce stuff off of. I feel for you in every way as being a caregiver is HARD work! I know your world and hubby's right now is revolving around Betty and her needs. You two will need some precious vacay next spring.
Either she will most likely be in a facility or maybe with enough time you can get 24/hr care. I would love to see you and hubby take another cruise!

I also know that having "something on the Calander" is almost as important. It gives ya something to look forward to and think about.
I was thinking the same thing about my situation. Just because I am not working does not mean that I shouldn't have "something" next Spring to look forward too! I most certainly will have a job by then and will just plan around it! Something to look forward too! I am not big on Cruises but then again, I have never been. I would love to hit up the Virgin Islands, 1.5 flight from Atl.

Something to think about. Anyway......... Hope you have a great day! When is your next game?

Nic-
SAFE travels to HOT TX! The turn around for your dad is really amazing! I am so happy to hear about it! Do they not have Wifi? You can always use your phone as a hot spot! How long are you staying?

Oh....... appliance shopping- WAIT until the Labor day sales! Always a holiday sale! I always get "big" ticket items then. Home Depot or Lowes pretty much knocks off hundreds during those times. Is this for the MD house? I would think it would not be a top of the line as you are not there as much.

Where are you having "High Tea"? We have one of those places here that serve ladies "High Tea". Complete with the finger cucumber sandwiches, and truffles. Is it you and DD?!?!?- Personally I would hit up cocktails on happy hour and lobster dip any day! But hey- it is a fun thing to say you did it!

Safe travels!
------------------------------------------------------
Yup- Trig and I have the same MUCKY weather today! It is very gray and cool, and drizzle- all day, storms later. Just a thick muck airmass. Like low clouds on the ground and dank.
Like a day in London.

I cooked up a batch of yummies for my fridge yesterday I will be eating on next several days. Pot roast that pulls apart with fork, Taco meat, and a pound of bacon!

I am going to take a cup of pot roast and put it in a pan and make a dent and drop in two eggs! Yum and yum! It has a very small amount of Rao sauce I cooked it in, double yum.
Tomorrow I will use the taco meat for something. Done cooking for a 2-3 days!

This upcoming weekend (Sunday) is mom's birthday. She is getting a new puppy. They shelled out the $$$$ for another King Charles Cavalier Spaniel. Her first 2 dogs were the same breed. They are $$$ dogs to get and maintain. I have always called them million-dollar dogs. But hey she is excited, and it will give her a focus.
I am taking ribs over Sunday for her dinner, meeting her pup and coming home.

I am LOVING Disney +. So glad I dumped Netflix. Nothing new to watch.

Well I am off to hit up job sites, and then will take afternoon off to prop up my feet on a stormy day and crack open a fiction book I got from the library. Pj day and love it! I have my "Coffee House" music going and it just feels right.

Back later!
  #1198   ^
Old Wed, Aug-17-22, 15:47

BF:

A quick pop-in to report a stellar day! The meeting with the caregiver could not have gone better. She is a real sweetheart and we all really like her. I will plan to be there at least the first few times she comes to take care of Betty in case of any questions and just to make Betty more comfortable. It will probably only take her an hour or so each visit. She only lives a few miles away. Her hourly rate is MORE than reasonable. We feel so blessed to have found her. Next, Betty has decided to cancel her trip to the retina specialist scheduled for this coming Monday. Thank goodness. When you weigh the risk involved with trying to get her there against the benefit(who knows), we all decided to just wait and see. The Dr.'s office said if she has any sudden changes to her vision that they will work her in quickly. She has been getting injections in her eyes for mac degeneration for several years now and sometimes they don't even do any injections after taking pics of her eyes. I had Rabbit Transit all set to take her, but canceled that too. Her physical therapist suggested that we postpone it unless strictly necessary as she cannot stand on her own or anything at this point. We are so relieved(esp. DH) as we were so worried about getting her there and back safely.

That's about it from here. Thunder in the distance.....hope we get some rain. Everything is just dried up. Planning to play golf tomorrow & Friday. I'm going to start taking off from golf Mon/Wed/Fri as that is when we have the new caregiver scheduled to come each week. It's ok.....I've played a lot of golf this year and I'll still get to play 3-4 days a week. You do what you have to do, right?

-------

Trig.....Hope your weather soon improves! Yikes!

Nic.....Safe travels and hope it's not too he!! hot in TX!

Jaz.....Hope your Mom enjoys her new pup. It may be just what she needs to perk her up.

--------

"See" you tomorrow!
  #1199   ^
Old Thu, Aug-18-22, 06:04

BF:

Hey all!

Travel day for me- off to the Austin area- actually northwest of Austin by about an hour and quite rural.

Jaz- Your food sounds good!

I cannot imagine getting a new puppy at your mom's age and more than that, given what she is going through physically. Puppies are really really hard. It's a lot of work!

What book did you get from the library? I have a whole line up to get through!

Lori- Such excellent news about Betty's new caregiver! So she will just be there an hour several days a week? Then if Betty needs anything else it is on you and/or hubby or you have others able to work/help?

Yay for golf time!

Trig- Hope you are doing okay. You seem a little blue since returning from your trip and I know the weather hasn't helped any.

•••••••••••••••

Appliances: the appliances are for the MD house and no, not top of the line for sure! I bought locally because 1) I like and support this particular local appliance store and their prices are pretty in line with big box stores and 2) they carry Speed Queen and I freaking LOVE their products for washer/dryer. I bought the new dryer just in time too- I am currently drying a load in anticipation of leaving and my dryer is on its last legs. It is making an awful noise! It held up well though- 18 years for both the dryer and the range/oven that we are replacing. I spent $2800 for the new dryer AND the new range/double oven plus delivery and installation, plus some other side things like a new duct thing and steam cord etc. I think that is very reasonable for the two plus delivery, install and removal of old items.

High tea- NOT MY IDEA!!! Heck no! I mean, I can see maybe doing that on a vacation (the hotel in Hawaii does one, overlooking the ocean.. maybe!) but this is a wedding thing set up by the bride's side. DD will be there as a bridesmaid. I am not going to buy anything new- just wearing something from my closet for this.

I feel like we have been BLEEDING MONEY lately.. because we have! Rehearsal dinner, bar fees, honeymoon, our Hawaii trip balance, new lighting in the house, two new appliances, and having our little pool cabana 'wildlife proofed' has been a crap ton of money out, plus paying off the house a couple of months ago too. It all adds up, I tell ya!! I am looking forward to having costs slow down once I pay this next month's bills. Although we also plan to do the drywall patching/painting, and then replace the 20+ year old couches in our family room. Whoo hoo the fun never ends!

My Dad continues to sound much improved so I am really hopeful for this trip, although he does repeat himself. I think his memory is slipping some but we are seeing that with all of the old people. I guess once you hit your 80s some of that is just natural degeneration.

I'm finally starting to get going on the Hawaii trip planning. Took me long enough to get going. It's a little overwhelming with multiple islands etc but I am letting perfection go and going for progress over perfection!

That's about it from here- going through my usual morning routine, then will pack up (just doing a carry on) and be ready to leave by a little after 11. Hoping for no delay or mild. Seems like flights don't really leave on time any more!
  #1200   ^
Old Thu, Aug-18-22, 06:42

BF:

Good Morning!

Trig- You should be unpacked and full on about new school schedule! Did you do the new stuff shopping yet? Does she want anything new this year?
I am wondering if she is driving to school this year- hehehehe. I want to say I let my son drive to school his senior, but my DD waited until school was almost over before she was allowed to drive. We actually made her wait until 18 to even get her license, she wasn't ready.

What are you eating these days?

Lori- So glad you are happy with the caregiver for Betty. It does make such a difference when you like the care given. How long is she going to be able to keep PT/OT coming to assist her? I am glad she is getting that part of it still!

Do you have to be there when the care giver comes? I would hate to see you give up M/W/F golfing. That is your go to!!!! You have played alot this summer, that is true. We are winding down a bit. I just know how much you love your sport! Could you go earlier? Just thinking out loud for options?

How is sis doing? I am hoping the VA beach trip is still a go! Like Trig- you have been hit with caregiver issues this summer! I am hoping all good!
Any plans this weekend?

Nic- How was the flight to TX? Are you staying with your dad or somewhere close? You are there for visit? So happy he is doing better! You going out while you are there?
How is the weather?
-----------------------------------------------------------
Close your eyes, Trig! I checked the weather, and it looks cloudy and stormy the next few days STILL! Although the sun currently is peaking out this morning and it looks BEAUTIFUL, but it is cool. High of 88 rest of week! Cool!

Yesterday was a putter day. Spent most of my time online and applied for 12 positions. I also got back 4 no thank you emails.
I am only going to put in a few hours today on it and take a mental break!

I took back my stack of books to the library and got a new stack. I end up glancing and not reading them these days! I need to actually open one.

Woe-bouncing back down- goodness will be glad when the bounce is over. Same 3 pounds now over and over.

I was going to take Ruger over to the dog park today, I might if it dries up a bit. Everything is so soaked. I am not a fan of him running in a mud hole! HAHAHAH

Left over pot roast was fab last night! I didn't even eat my plate of it. Very rich and satisfying. Taco meat tonight. I think I am just going to warm it up and drop in an egg and call it a day. Simple!

I was watching the latest Jason Fung Video on weight loss, and obesity hacks. Anyway, he said stop snacking, eat simply every day, and fast from your last meal. Pretty simple. He is right about the eating simply. I too find the simpler I eat, the less I "WANT". It is the tasting that fires up the brain for "MORE". Seymore: FEED ME! HAHAHAHAH- that struggle is real. Need to keep that snapped shut!

If the sun stays out, I am heading out for a walk here shortly, (after coffee). It always feels better with a walk or two in per day!
That is really all I have on my schedule- not much. I am sure I can find SOMETHING to do!

Later Gators!