Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Closed Thread

#3061   ^
Old Sat, Dec-28-19, 07:47

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

TRIG- Yup I sure did sleep in- Having my coffee now!!!!- Slow start to day!
did you say Brrrrrrrr?????? Isn't it like 70 there???????- HAHAHAH. OMG- Poor Blue is getting SMACKED with bad weather!
Yea I am not one either to leave out the Christmas decorations. It's over- I move on!

BLUE- I am GOING to You Tube upside down trees- I have to see it!!!!!! Super cool. I loved the way you described it- Alice in Wonder land! Speaking of childhood stories- did you see Little Women is now a movie????? I really want to see it!
Enjoy your week of rest and pause! Are you doing anything New Years Eve?

Lori-
You sis get in ok? What is on the agenda? At least you have some good weather for a day or two!

NIC-- HIYA!!!!!!!!!- Enjoying your family!!!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday was supposed to be quiet- but the flu is hitting the staff and they are dropping like flies. So we were super short handed as two left sick. Add the fact people were off for the holidays- it was madness. I got tossed in - baptism by fire! Thankfully this is not my first rodeo
At 3 yesterday after noon- 6 people were discharged with no place to go- and there was only 3 of us. So we each took 2 people. We all finished at 5. We found them nursing homes, home health care or rehabs- and set up transportation, notified families - it was pretty chaotic. But we got them out and placed wherever that was supposed to be.

I was pretty tired last night- I watched something on Netflix and called it a night. Crab cakes
Believe it or not- I am getting crabbed out.
Today I am making LC- sloppy Joe
tomorrow- I have my turkey breast to roast. Then I will have some leftovers. All yummy and carb free.

I have some light errands this afternoon. then I will hit up the boardwalk for a nice walk. It is nice here. I also want to watch the OSU and CLEMSON game!!!!!- Ohio State I think will take Clemson- but not by much! I give it 2 points. Clemson is favored- Should be a AWESOME game!
I try to never miss the OSU and Michigan rival game, OSU and Clemson, and the Super Bowl. Other than those games- I am not a die hard game gal. But I do enjoy those games.

So the funny thing is..... I started a Netflix season show. I can't remember the name. But she is a travel nurse that goes to a small town clinic. Of course there is a man- who is checking her out.....It is looking like a hallmark movie! HAHA-

Ok- off for more coffee and toss a load of laundry in- back later
Sponsored Links
  #3062   ^
Old Sat, Dec-28-19, 08:55

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaz66
So the funny thing is..... I started a Netflix season show. I can't remember the name. But she is a travel nurse that goes to a small town clinic. Of course there is a man- who is checking her out.....It is looking like a hallmark movie! HAHA-

Ok- off for more coffee and toss a load of laundry in- back later

yea we are warming up today and sunny but right now, outside it is BRRR LOL
you know me, it can't be hot enough. not hitting 70s here, be nice, but I think a high of like 61 or so today around me.

Your show is Virgin River. I just watched it HAHA A nurse has life issues and runs away from them and ends up in a job in a little quiet town and all kinds of crazy stuff goes down with the loopy locals. I liked it!! Enjoy it!!
  #3063   ^
Old Sat, Dec-28-19, 09:31

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Blue- Love, love your description of the upside down Christmas tree!! I have seen it (https://www.countryliving.com/life/...christmas-tree/ for further info) and I liked it, but I liked it even more from reading your description! I wish I could have been there to see it. Sounds like she did a really marvelous job of it too.

Lori, so glad your sis is there. I know you will be having such a good time with her! It is wonderful to see two sisters so close and enjoying each other's company so much.

No doubt my scale is up too. I'll have some fixing to do.

Trig- Good idea to clean out the closet! I bet you don't have too much to go through though.

We are taking down a few things here and there, a bit at a time. The tree stays though! But just some of the other decorative stuff. I will miss a lot of it!

Jaz- I am thinking of an LC sloppy Joe too. I haven't made it before but it looks pretty easy to do. Maybe next week.

Sorry everyone at work is getting sick. Crummy time of year to feel bad! Hope you stay well.

I would totally join you on the boardwalk stroll. What a perfect day for it. You are getting some great weather! Enjoy the football game!

••••••••••••••

I too am fully prepared to just rest today and enjoy the 'in-between.' I need to! I am so tired this morning from the trip to NYC. It was fun and I really enjoyed it, but the 3 hour 15 minute drive, each way, in one day is just a lot. DH and I agreed that when we go on our own again we will probably stay the night, just so we can enjoy it more.

Waitress (the musical) was so good. I enjoyed it even more than I expected I would. It was sweet and funny and poignant. Katherine McPhee (from American Idol, married to David Foster) was the lead. As I said before, it closes January 5th so I really wanted to get in to see it in time. When I visit DS this summer I want to see Mean Girls and Moulin Rouge. Love Broadway!

NYC was crazy crowded though. I much prefer the quieter areas (Upper East or Upper West Side, Financial District etc) over the insane crowds around Times Square, Rockefeller etc. And of course with the time of year it was even more insane than it would normally be. There were moments of full on human traffic jams. Ugh!

I'll send a couple of pics when they transfer over to my computer.

I may take a walk today though. It is just gorgeous. Sunny and nearly 60 degrees. Crazy nice weather! Even though it was cloudy in NYC yesterday we barely even needed coats. So much better than it being freezing cold, which is totally could have been!

Have a great day, all!
  #3064   ^
Old Sat, Dec-28-19, 10:00

BF:

TRIG- YES- that is the name of it- Virgin River!!!!!- Don't tell me the ending- I am about 3 shows in! HAHAHAHAH- Funny you have seen it! YUP!!!!!!!!-

NIC-
Thanks for the upside down link!!!!!!!-
So cool you loved your play! I remember Katherine Mcfee! She was great on the Voice. I agree that 3.5 hours each way is alot!!!!! Too much.
I bet NYC was packed!!!- Especially this time of year! You said you took a train. Is that something I could do?
What about a train to DC? I want to put some exploring into my trip here!
YES the weather is awesome today- absolutely hitting up the Boardwalk. Getting ready to head out now! -
How are you making your LC sloppy Joe? - That just sounds all kind of good to me today!
  #3065   ^
Old Sat, Dec-28-19, 10:13

BF:

Jaz, no I won't tell ya anything but there are some big surprises coming your way in that series. I found it entertaining enough to keep watching. Little Hallmarky like you said, but good.

Nicco…..wow on that pic of the upside down Xmas tree.

I have to say when I looked at that pic I almost felt dizzy. As if the room was so off and so out of whack it felt like it was spinning. I actually could not look at that pic long LOL I can see no upside down tree in my life ever HAHA

So glad you enjoyed your show. Yea that travel time is JUST enough to make it annoying. I can do about 2-2.5 hrs easy and then it becomes a pain. Then it sets in ya know....you got a lot more time to travel HA We even shortened our trip travel times to less and stop and relax at a stop over sight with the rv. We used to go 9-12 hrs straight thru....then down to like 8 straight, now we are like drive 6 hrs...done for the day come hell or highwater HA I noticed we are heading to more like drive 5 tops now the older we are getting!

Glad you had a good time in NYC tho and caught your show before it closed. yea...human traffic jam. omg I would be pulling my hair out HA

I got into some clothes I was too fat to get into again!
WEE....dropping these gained lbs. mean I got 'new old' clothes to wear again. Ditching a lot of older Tshirts that had some favor with me, you know ones ya get on holiday, but being more ragged it is time for them to hit the dump.

so good day here so far
laundry running
garbage bag filling LOL
  #3066   ^
Old Sat, Dec-28-19, 20:20

Plan: My own
Stats: 238/187/175 Female 5'11"
BF:
Progress:

Hi all.

Jaz---Got a big kick out of you watching YOUR Hallmark movie Scenario! Ha, nothing new under the sun. Still, from what Trig says doesn't sound like she was a traveling nurse per say---so get that screen play going! I can see an opening montage of our heroine going from hospital to hospital, place to place, inter spliced with her on one highway or the other, w/VO narration. "Home for me changes every 13 weeks and the only real home I know is in my car on the road. But that all changed when I hit a small town by the sea..."

No, haven't seen Little Women yet, but might if we hit a movie sometime in the In-between. But kind of feel like this is one I don't have to see at the theater.

It makes me happy that you're putting your long honed skills to work---all hands on board. That's the nice thing about a smaller place, everyone wears a lot of hats when they have to. Much more interesting than all that specialization, imo.

Nic---LOVED your link to the upside down trees! OMG, I so want to go to that famous Paris department store one day.

Yeah, an overnight sounds like a ticket w/that kind of commute. I know that adds $$$ to the trip in NYC, but what the heck...as they say, you can't take it w/you. An overnight in the city is something worth budgeting for, and if anyone can do that, it's you! But still, from your pix and your report sounds like it was a mighty fine day.

Lori---Thinking of you and your sissy galavanting around and having a great time. I know if the two of you are together, all is right w/your world.

Trig---Dang, the Martins didn't fit, but that will be fixed soon and nothing can erase that smile from the kiddo when you surprised her. Worth taking the chance. Know it's kind of a pain, but really, most sites make it pretty easy to return/exchange. Just a small pain in the butt.

Congrats on "shopping in your closet" which is what happens when you clean it out. So cool you're sliding into stuff you couldn't wear before. Not surprised, 24 pounds gone is a-freaking-lot.

I've been doing a lot of shopping in my closet lately. Put myself on a pretty tight budget as no work projects in sight right now. Other night I went shopping in my closet for something to wear to dinner party, and pulled out this great thing I've had for years and years, a classic I've never been able to part with, and thankfully still fit. Got several compliments on it and felt so all budgetary, LOL. I need a good dose of Nic and your penuriousness!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's my thoughts on the woe as of today. My days as a rebel w/out a cause are coming to an end. Thought maybe it would be after Xmas, but no, the In-between does not lend itself to this for me, not to mention more party stuff straggling in and coming up for New Years. Seems the new year is one of those great demarcation lines, so I'm going w/Jan. 2. Then it is all well and truly over and time to get back into some routines, particularly LC routines.

I will be honest to say I enjoyed several things in my time off plan, which was most of December. There was a freedom to it that I enjoyed beyond the treats. Didn't have to think so hard about what to buy for meals, or do much planning at all. Whatever was on hand, and there was a lot of good things on hand.

I will be equally honest to say there were also several things I did not enjoy about being off plan. Didn't like the endless bloat, the overstuffed feeling, how HUNGRY I was upon waking up---that is not at all common for me on LC. And most of all, I don't like my new and NOT improved mid section. And I know the extra weight is elsewhere as well, just in thinner layers, but those layers add up over time.

I absolutely miss that "thinner" feeling. In addition to getting back on plan, I'm hoping to find some kind of exercise that works for me in the winter here, that I can do 20 minutes a day 4 to 5 times a week. I'll start w/just 10 minutes and build up.

So thanx for listening as I help myself by writing it out. Plan in place!

Watched "The Intern" w/De Niro and Anne Hathaway. It's on Amazon for a buck right now and it was SO DELIGHTFUL. Funny, sweet, poignant. PERFECT movie for the In-between, imo. Heartily recommend it!!!

Last edited by Blue52 : Sat, Dec-28-19 at 20:25.
  #3067   ^
Old Sun, Dec-29-19, 04:57

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Blue....I am right there with you and getting back on LC strictly. This past week was enjoyable...sort of, but I, too, miss the thinner feeling and hate the being hungry all the time and being bloated. Ugh. Anyway, cutting way back today and then tomorrow the hammer comes down!

Yesterday Sis and I went to our new favorite coffee shop and then browsed some of the shops uptown. We each bought a little something and had fun looking at all the things. She needed something at CVS, so we went there and stopped at the liquor store so I could buy some wine for NY's eve. They were having a champagne tasting, so we took advantage of that. I took her to the Rec Center where I workout to show her around and then we came home to watch a little football. We went to the Thai restaurant for dinner....yum. Not sure what I had, but it was NOT LC. Some kind of wide noodles with veggies, egg and I chose shrimp as the protein. Quite tasty. We also shared an order of veggie spring rolls. I was SO full last night....still feel full this morning.Blech!

Today our only planned eating is to go back to our coffee shop and also share one of their special toasted cheese with bacon and tomato sandwiches on sourdough bread. More carbs! OY! They make the best cappuccino at this place....it is so creamy and they must use a premium coffee as it is so smooth with no hint of bitterness. For dinner I think I'll just make some burgers here at home. It's supposed to be rainy and dreary, so we won't feel like being out running around.

Jaz.....hope you had a nice walk on the boardwalk/beach yesterday. I think rain may be coming your way tonight/tomorrow too.

Nic....loved your NYC pics! An overnight stay would be nice to give you more time to enjoy everything. It's a different place at different times of the day, that's for sure.

Trig....can't wait to hear about your little trip to Myrtle. I forget how long a drive it is for you?

Ok...a nice, leisurely morning here. Tomorrow I'm back to a schedule of eating and exercising, but today will be the last hurrah!
  #3068   ^
Old Sun, Dec-29-19, 06:51

BF:

Blue, no matter how many gazillions I have in the bank I cry poverty! HAhaha For me it is where do I want my money to go? As in I cry poverty on paying $35.99 for a steak at a restaurant, when I can buy it for a 1/3 of that and eat it at home, cooked the way I LIKE and eat the hell out of it with my fingers! That money saved is the price of one night at some campground, where I would rather put my money LOL

Closet shopping is fab if you can get into things HAHA
I was so happy I got into my older clothes again. I tell you, no joke, when I put those lbs. back on I WOULD not buy fatter clothes so I wore only a few darn things for a very long time. Started to drive me nuts actually. All those things so tight. I am so glad I am back in them. I want to lose down to goal weight, going for total goal number now, ALL THE way down to what I want, then I will shop for new items. All new stuff I want and need. Til then wearing the 'old' stuff still but at least my selection is more varied and I do like that LOL

Like you I am waiting for Jan. to strike hard. To me Xmas is New Years and all wrapped in holiday. I just need Jan. 2 like you to say it is all freaking done and over!!!! Now we can set ourselves down to business

Lori our trip is 5 hrs with the camper. So in our car doing a hotel, no camper, heck we can fly down in just a bit more than 4 and get'er done to Myrtle.

Your time with your Sis is sounding so nice. You guys just bee-bopping around and doing your thing, relaxing thru it all. It really sounds like a good time!!!

We got the rainy and dreary. so foggy out I can barely see the pool in my backyard! lousey day here

hey all

have to hit store for some meat/cheese munchies for me on this trip. bringing small cooler since there is a refrig. in the room.

leave early tomorrow.....day to drive and fidget a bit.....day to party on New Years at Broadway on the Beach....hit the road and home the next day. Fast one but we all wanna change of scenery.

feel bloaty. sucking down a lot of bacon. salty to the max for me. So today is watch salt, drink more water, flush a bit and get more balanced. Eh, no problem, I can do that HA

Feeling good on plan, like I said before, when I return after this trip I am going in whole hog for goal! By summer I know exactly where I want to be and hell if I ain't going all in to get this done for me!

off to hit store in a bit. bleck day. moving slow--ugh

great day all
  #3069   ^
Old Sun, Dec-29-19, 09:05

BF:

Back in a bit- need to run a quick errand.
  #3070   ^
Old Sun, Dec-29-19, 14:04

BF:

Hello Ladies!!!!!!!!- I am, having my Holiday today! I worked Christmas Eve, Christmas, and will work New Years even and New Years day!
So TODAY is my celebration day to self and I am truly enjoying myself here at the condo! I am in my happy place- the kitchen, music going and jammies on and a nice cold beverage!!!!! Peaceful!!!!

BLUE- I just have to tell you you have SO SO sparked my interest in having an upside down tree!!!! I googled all the pics I could find. I LOVED it. Was your neighbors real or artificial? They sell them on Amazon! I loved the picks that people have sent in. So so so cool. Conversation starter!!!!

Girl I hear ya on waiting until 1/2 to start. You are so much more social than me!!! But then again I am displaced! You party animal you!
I loved those pic you sent! Where did you get the idea???? So very cool!

NIC- I absolutely loved the pic's- so so so much!!!!! You pack so much into everything you do! I love seeing things I would not have the pleasure to see!

Lori- You and sis having fun!!!!!! LOVE LOVE it!

Trig- Are you prepping to roll and have some fun!!!!!????? So cool on that front!

Nice that you only have one return this year!!!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------
Nod to TRIG- I am, roasting a pork butt roast AND a turkey breast and it truly smells like Christmas in here today.
It's my holiday - weekend- the "IN-BETWEEN" since I have been working.
I will have a ton to take into work. I had to go buy a few things to make this kitchen workable. A chefs knife, cutting board, and some utensils . I will take them home or offer to leave them for a $$$.
This condo is great but I can tell people g out to eat and there is nothing really to cook with . So I bought a a few things. It will save me $$$$ To do 1/2 meals from "home" away from home.

So GREETING from DELAWARE!!!!!- Yup I AM here. I have adjusted. I was so shocked when I got here. But now I am getting used to it here. I love some really cool things here.

So feel free to skip ahead- going to ramble here ( vodka drink on board- and dam good one!) My Holiday!

So I love how sweet people are here for the most part. It is a different place to visit. I love the diversity. Although the changes of me meeting mister right here is little to ZERO. Oh well. I love the experience. This is what travel nursing is all about right????!!!!

I have pulled out my turkey , and Pork butt has a bit longer to go.
I am thinking about a good fit bit- I am really plugging in the steps and walking. It is raining big here, but I got a 40 minute walk in prior.

Feeling good! Will be ready to go home in March and then head out in April- I am digging this gig- and the $$$$ please!!!!! Yes

Hey TRIG I am almost 3/4- done with Virgin River. I just know they are getting together!!!!!!! Sappy- and love it

BLUE- You are right I need to Write the story of traveling nursing- home is wherever the head and dog goes!!!!!! - a MOVIE THERE!!!!!- You now I am anything but boring!!!! I will give you a 1/2 price ticket !!!!!! HHAHAHAHH

have a great day all- going to cut some turkey
  #3071   ^
Old Sun, Dec-29-19, 21:15

Plan: My own
Stats: 238/187/175 Female 5'11"
BF:
Progress:

Jaz---Merry Xmas and glad to hear you had yourself one today!

I had a long busy day, so very short one. Just stopped back in to say night all, love y'all. Haha. Like I've said, I'm either bat out of hell (ridiculously long post) OR slug on the sofa headed for bead (very short post.)
  #3072   ^
Old Mon, Dec-30-19, 04:56

BF:

Didn't sleep well. ugh.

Up early cause I had to hit the bathroom. Couldn't hold it LOL and once up? ugh. for me very hard to go back to sleep in the early early morn wake up for me. But I tried, back into bed....then I hear the 'umff, umff, umff,' of the damn dog in the beginning of wanting to throw up! So out of bed fast and rushed his azz into the kitchen on that floor vs. my carpet.
I tell ya some mornings just suck.

But he seems ok now. He is sleeping in the recliner and I am up now. Where is there any fairness in any of that? None I can see HA

Hit the road a bit later. Not rushing too much this morning to hit the road. Some rain in Myrtle but clearing out by late afternoon. So why rush right?

Will chat up when I get back. Not bringing computer etc. Just go have fun for a day and head home. Quickie trip.

Everyone be good, I am definitely staying on plan.
Might do a few drinks or not....actually leaning more toward 'not' on this one. Alcohol is just not treating me well, used to be more fun feeling, a good buzz, now it seems it makes me more toward sicky feeling. Eh, will see how I roll on that later

great day everyone! HAPPY NEW YEAR to my great LC friends!!!
  #3073   ^
Old Mon, Dec-30-19, 05:36

BF:

Good Morning- Another week (11) to start. Not that I am counting!

Blue- I personally loved the upside down tree. I love being the fish that swims the other direction in the swarm. Yup- that would sum me up. I might have to think about that for next year.

I hear ya on real without a cause for the WOE. You know how you feel. We all can wonder so long before we either give up the ghost or reel it back in. We have all watched people who have let it go. NONE of us are that person. There comes a point, we know too much!!!! So glad you have a plan!!!!

TRIG- WHOOT 4 hours flying (driving) down to Myrtle. How long are you staying? I hear you BIG time on not loving the long drives any more. I too have less and less tolerance for travel longer than 6 hours. This trip here was brutal! 2 solid days of 7 hours worth of driving.
I know what you mean about money. I am so picky as well. I hate WASTING money. I don't mind spending it however IF I HAVE IT, on something I want. I think high quality food is worth the $$$. But like you I would rather buy it myself and make it for a 1/3 of the cost of going out.
I do go out about once a week to explore here- but I keep it to happy hour appetizers- Low carb. I set a budget- so far so good. It has been more about mingling than food.

Lori- Your relaxing hanging out time sounds like fun! You are so lucky to have a sister! No just have a sister but get along!!!! HAHAHAH- I absolutely love authnetic Thai- OMG, my favorite is Chicken Thai basil. I rarely get anything thing else. Although the rice is a likker. I am thinking you might have gotten the dish with noodles and peanuts and then add a protein. That is good- and well not LC- but you know that! I have to street clear of Thai at this time. Maybe if I was where you are, YEA you- I would splurge here and there as well. Well I know I would. You have lost all your weight. What did your sis think of the Rec Center?
Have you taken a break on your working out? When do you start your new position? What is that going to look like time wise? Anyway, I know you will make it work.

NIC- - loving your pic's. Whats on your agenda this week? Plans for New Years? I would get it if you just planned a family home get together!
What a holiday you have had. How long is DS21 staying? I thought I read through last week of Jan. Where does he go next?
How is the rest of the clan?
---------------------------------------------------
I had such a relaxing day yesterday! I did a quick errand and came back to the condo and played in the kitchen, my happy place. Ended up with a marvolous pulled pork butt and turkey to munch on this week!

I even got a nap in yesterday- short and sweet one!
TRIG- I ended up watching the end of the season for Virgin River. This has got to be the LONGEST drawn out sappy Hallmark series EVER! We all know how it will end up. They are dragging it out! - Than they left the cliff hanger the way they did.

Ohhhhh BLUE speaking of the Intern with Hathaway and De Niro- Yup I liked it! He is so good. It was a different role for him!

Well- gotta finish my coffee and get dressed. I hope today goes fast. You know it's funny- I don't mind working once I am there. It's just the getting there that is hard!

Have a good day- I will be 100% today
  #3074   ^
Old Mon, Dec-30-19, 06:37

BF:

Than they left the cliff hanger the way they did.

Jaz, yea, they left it SO open for season 2....if there is one?

So many series start and then 1 season is done and never to be seen again so....we shall see how it goes down LOL

your day sounds great. relaxing. good food, day off from work.
your last 11 weeks after the new year will start to fly by once we get more away from 'the holiday' time.

just staying 1 1/2 days. fast fast trip. leaving later and one full day tomorrow and home the next day.

I need a change of scenery but not into a long trip in so so weather. So it is a good short trip but I know I will be happy to be home, ditch all Xmas crap from the house, get my house in order and then put all my focus on weight loss mode thru the crap winter months to hopefully come out in thinner form come early spring. Yea I got my winter planned...hahaha

still quiet here. 7:30 now, gotta wake kid. I am scared to do it....she can be so mean in the mornings HAHA
  #3075   ^
Old Mon, Dec-30-19, 07:22

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

I got up with Gabby at 4, she went out and I went back to bed. I stayed in until 6:30! Not sure what time DH got up...probably 5:30 or so. He's off to work for a few hours this morning.

Sis and I are enjoying our morning coffee and then she'll hit the road around 9. It is rainy this morning, but not pouring and the fog lifted overnight for the most part, so she should have an ok drive. I hate to think of her driving all that way alone, but she doesn't seem to mind. She'll stop at rest stops on the turnpike and grab a Starbucks coffee for a break. It'll take her about 2.5 hours.
She's going to her daughter's to "dog sit" for the afternoon. Sigh......

I have an appt with my Sports Chiro at 11 and then I need to go to the gym and do some weights and a run. I'll miss yoga this morning as it conflicts with my Dr. appt. I also need to stop at the grocery store to grab a few things. I'm going to pop back into the grocery store tomorrow to pick up some Old Bay steamed shrimp for our little NY's eve celebration. It'll just be me and DH and our friend Bill.

I've enjoyed sharing 2019 with all of you and look forward to what we all get into in 2020! (((Hugs)))
Closed Thread