Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#166   ^
Old Fri, Apr-06-12, 17:45

Plan: HCG
Stats: 28/22/16 Female 72 inches
BF:yes
Progress: 50%

You are both doing great!
Sponsored Links
  #167   ^
Old Fri, Apr-06-12, 22:05

Plan: Atkins, hCG Diet
Stats: 168/120/120 Female 64 inches
BF:30%/25%/23%
Progress: 100%

Joy - you are dropping by some nice big numbers! Keep doing what ever it is you are doing!

Monique - great releases too! What is your goal for this round?

As for me, I skipped all carbs again today (except for the tomatoes in my meals) but ate a lot. Kept getting hungry. I'll see tomorrow how it pans out....

I've been thinking of doing another round after cycling into P3 for 3 weeks. I may need to get closer to 120. I still have a pretty decent tummy fat. I hope the skin tightens up a little (lot) more. I've had two 9 pound babies and my skin looks it! I guess it'll be time to start saving for a damn tummy tuck.
  #168   ^
Old Sat, Apr-07-12, 01:16
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 158/129/114 Female 60 inches
BF:
Progress: 66%

Quote:
Originally Posted by colipdx

Monique - great releases too! What is your goal for this round?

I've been thinking of doing another round after cycling into P3 for 3 weeks. I may need to get closer to 120.

I set my goal at losing 24 pounds which is an average of 0.4/day for a 6 week round. I set it lower that way if I go over, all the better.

So, we might see you posting here in a few more weeks, cool.
  #169   ^
Old Sat, Apr-07-12, 01:16
Registered Member

BF:

Quote:
Originally Posted by joylorene
Down 2.8 this morning! I hope this continues but I know it'll come to a standstill some time so I'm going to start measuring myself in hopes to see losses there

Keep up the good work!
  #170   ^
Old Sat, Apr-07-12, 20:53

Plan: lc
Stats: 200/200/200 Female 60 inches
BF:
Progress: 42%

I start Phase 2 tomorrow!
Loading is making me feel gross!
  #171   ^
Old Sat, Apr-07-12, 22:41

Quote:
Originally Posted by bethers04
Loading is making me feel gross!

Then you're doing it right! Good luck!
  #172   ^
Old Sun, Apr-08-12, 15:20

Wow Monique - you have quite the endurance to go 6 weeks at 500 calories a day. I am in my last week and I am struggling to keep my head in the game.

I have been enduring my second stall (4 days now of going between 129 and 129.4 and back). I am probably to blame but I just couldn't take feeling hungry so I eat 3 meals a day and my calories are high. I tried a possible stall breaker today - flax meal bread. I will let you know if it works.

TOM also finally arrived. I am newly on Mirena, which alters your periods over a 6 month period till they are all but gone (if not totally gone) so I don't know what my period will be like. I will continue doing my injections as long as the flow is light (folks who have done it both ways say it doesn't make any difference).

I will also continue on R1 until my meds run dry. Looks to be either on schedule or a few extra days. I am soooo looking forward to P3! Steak! Butter! Guilt free calories!

Welcome back Beth!
  #173   ^
Old Sun, Apr-08-12, 18:17

Plan: lc
Stats: 200/200/200 Female 60 inches
BF:
Progress: 42%

phase 2 day 1 going well. no hunger just cravings lol! i feel a little lightheaded, making my dinner right now, chicken and spinach and I still have 1 fruit left so I prolly have strawberries. this sure does help me to appricate (sp?) my food!
i weighed in today at 146! but i think i went up 3lbs due to loading
i look forward to tomorrows weigh in.....yikes!
I sure do hope for a slim summer! I haven't had one in about 10 years!
  #174   ^
Old Sun, Apr-08-12, 22:02

I am so glad to see y'all doing so well; uh...I didn't do so well today. Easter lunch with friends, Easter dinner with mum. Oh let's just call it Feaster and leave it at that. I know I ate far less than I would have, and it wasn't TOO too bad.
Tomorrow I'm back to strict LC. P3. Oy.
  #175   ^
Old Mon, Apr-09-12, 02:30
Registered Member

BF:

I lost 0.4 yesterday, after being the same weight for 3 days in a row.

I did not have such a good week this past week, I was only down 2.4 pounds for the week. I hope to do better this week.

Stayed on protocol the entire week and didn't cheat.
  #176   ^
Old Mon, Apr-09-12, 12:10

Day 5 at 129. TOM is here. I guess I will just chill and watch. My flaxmeal bread did not break my stall but it was sure good!
  #177   ^
Old Tue, Apr-10-12, 05:14
Registered Member

BF:

Down 1.2 pounds today. Weight loss so far is 11.4 pounds which puts me at an average loss of 0.7 lbs per day, so I'm really not doing that bad.

I'm on VLCD day 16.

I'm still planning to do a long round - 40 days.
  #178   ^
Old Tue, Apr-10-12, 07:45

Plan: atkins/hcg
Stats: 228/162/135 Female 65
BF:
Progress: 71%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monique723
Down 1.2 pounds today. Weight loss so far is 11.4 pounds which puts me at an average loss of 0.7 lbs per day, so I'm really not doing that bad.

I'm on VLCD day 16.

I'm still planning to do a long round - 40 days.

Just wondering are you doing injecitons and if you are do you skip a day in order to do the long round or don't you worry about that?
  #179   ^
Old Tue, Apr-10-12, 10:08
Registered Member

BF:

Quote:
Originally Posted by joylorene
Just wondering are you doing injecitons and if you are do you skip a day in order to do the long round or don't you worry about that?

I'm doing Rx sublingual, and I'm not skipping any days.
  #180   ^
Old Wed, Apr-11-12, 08:10

Hi everyone - VLCD 24, second "no injection day" just beginning. TOM is here as well making it all very confusing. I've decided I am going into P3 at the end of this 72 hour period (tomorrow morning). I have had not one, but two long stalls so I am going to cycle into P3, stabilize for 3 weeks, learn what foods I am sensitive to and then enjoy a week of P4 then back into P2 to tackle the last 10 pounds. With any luck I will be all done by the end of June with R2 and can enjoy my summer in P4 (a low carb P4 with occasional treats)!

My weight was at 129.4 this morning with TOM here so not a bad weight gain (I usually gain much more during TOM). I fully expect to drop below my low of 129 when TOM's bloating departs. That will leave me with a 12.4+ total loss for this round. Not a record breaker by any means but I am very close to goal and thrilled with my loses.

I tried on a bunch of shorts yesterday and several size 6's were baggy! (some were snug too) I am still afraid when I go into a dressing room that the pants will be super tight. What a blessing to not have that happening anymore. I am slowly buying some new spring/summer clothes as I have NOTHING that fits anymore except for one pair of jeans I bought when I hit 140. I am giving away all my 8-12's as I never plan on going back there again.

Just want to wish all you P2 buddies happy releases. I will be joining the P3 forum going forward but will keep my eye on your successes! I may not have much time to comment as I have three kids at my house for the next week and I have no "me" time unless they are all asleep, lol.