Love your excitement- it bodes well for your success
1. I second the advice to peruse the recipe forums here and around the net. Just google "keto and whatever dish you are in mood for." You will be amazed at all the links that pop up.
2. PLAN ahead!
Make a grocery list and make sure your meals and snacks are planned before you go, so you have right things on list.
3. Have PLAN B, because life will get in way.....examples include keeping leftovers in Tupperware in freezer with dates.
If you are planning to go to store on say Thursday, and then your kid is sick and your boss was a jerk, and you are dying on the vine.....can you run in grab a rotisserie and a frozen vegetable you like? Boom dinner will be ready in about 5 minutes!
Frozen shrimp that are peeled but raw, tossed in pan with veggies, soy sauce, and a little sesame oil makes a great stirfry in under ten minutes. I especially love using the frozen cauli rice that is out now.
4. I love nuts and cheese and eat them daily, but make sure to weigh them, buy pre portioned options like string cheese or baby bel, or buy pinch cups (each holds an oz of nuts or seeds. My set of 6 cost maybe $8 and they are cute!).
I am also addicted to wasabi seaweed snacks, found in Asian aisle. They are 2 net carbs, plus 2 fiber per little container.
5. If going out, make sure to look at menu ahead of time. It is much easier to decide on best option before you are being enticed by smells and people around you.
6. Start a journal in forums here, or post often. I have been in maintenance for years now and still visit at least 4-6 days a week. It keeps me on plan, and enjoying it, as opposed to a "burden."