Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#841   ^
Old Sun, May-29-22, 06:47

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Lori yea it is rough when they lose the independence 'they still think they have' when they kinda really don't ya know but who are we to tell them that went thru all that and now you are feeling it too....I just hope Betty comes to terms with it all but in the end, hell that will be me too HAHA I get it! we all do!

Enjoy golf.

Nicco, yea I get ya on food. At some point we get discombobulated truly and we just 'get that off feeling' and it ain't good. When I get that way I don't know what to eat....yea I eat pork, beef, chicken and some things like my taylor ham and other but I am like, what do I want, how hard is it to cook it and work involved and do I really want it? and then a 'just get a damn xlarge pizza' ordered and delivered and that makes life super easy HAHA

just ride it thru....hold your line in the sand and just wait, you will be ok again!

neighborhood shuttle...omg lord that would suit me to no end running on a 1 hr time loop! wow that is one convenience I know you are gonna love cause I sure would take advantage of that service. I take it then you have an HOA in your situation handling that in the community? just curious

Jazz I know you got so much doing LOL
just get thru it and when ya got your keys to the new place, things settling more chat up how it will all fall for you. I am 'off in the brain' literally so it is back to Duluth for ya!! hope it all pans out how ya want without too much stress!

----------------so I saved 80. checked pool vac carefully, just need a $2 plastic clip to fix it. cool

having to spray weeds cause this rain is just making so much work.
still gotta hit my tree for prune back.

My addition to my home....big hunting room with mud sink for hubby, then I put a massive play room on back of home for kiddo. She is done with it. I am gonna 'ditch all the kid bs and crap' and make it exercise room for me...yea might never use it but I still want all that crap gone. on list to do.

tired and moody. trying to get ducks left in a row handled that I didn't address alot when I was dealing with mom and his mom and all, I AM SO playing catchup but old days I could do 50 things at once, now I AM lucky if I can do 3 things at once I think alot of it I don't care one bit about any of it in truth

ok, steak and chicken today
whatever

be good all
Sponsored Links
  #842   ^
Old Sun, May-29-22, 06:55

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Good Morning Ladies!

Lori- I JUST bought a VISO Tv 50 inch all perks and apps, and Roku and the SMART features for under 300.00 at Walmart. If you are going to get a TV get one this weekend with the holidays sales. It is AMAZING TV's these days. You can get a NICE one and BIG one under 300.00 TLC are nice too. I did see the rating for Samsung's were not so grand. Seriously you will be happy as a lark to get a crystal clear big screen so cheap.

Urghhhhhhh on tough meat. I get it. I hate tough ribs. They are either really good or they aren't.
Nothing like a good old plain cheeseburger.

Sorry about missing your game. Any chance of playing today or tomorrow??????

Trig- OMG I hear ya on cost of camping and totally agree why would ANYONE pay $$$$ on a crappy hotel where god knows how clean it is when you have a beautiful house on wheels that is yours to go!

Yeah I know the prices are going up everywhere! There is always the Walmart parking lot or a rest area! HAHAHAHAHAHA- can ya tell what I have been You Tubing!?

Def book a place! Hey you can always hit up Jekyll- some beautiful country there and crab and shrimp galore!

Hugs yes- your year has been rough to say the least. Now with the house sale and issue with MIL- DO take some road trip time!

Nic- - Sure hope hubby got there ok. I know it makes ya nervous with all that traffic! But hey he should be there and now you can head out and plop your feet in the sand! I am so jelly!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel ya on gaining and losing that same 5-10 pounds. OMG I have been doing just that for the last 5 years it seems. Carb creep is also so very real! I know only too well. A little of this, a bite of that, and spoonful of...... it adds up.
I am still a pound ish up from ONE off the rails meal! I get it. It is so hard but I think going back to the basics for a few days for a RESET is a great idea. It helps me alot! Then you can go from there.
I know you will do it when you are ready. You just do and it works for you. For you it is a mind set. I have seen you knock it out when you want with ease!
Also standing in front of a mirror naked and really looking is motivating for me, that and pictures.

So a quick story here for you all. I guess I sent my mom a pic of when we all went to Charleston. She was showing me her Ipad and some pic's she wants to frame and I came across the one of all of us. I was utterly SHOCKED at just how BIG I was. Funny that at the time I didn't FEEL that big. Looking at that pic and looking at me now I think was I REALLY that big?!?!?!?!?!? Holy COW- literally. Pictures don't lie, I find them motivating. I saw that and think to myself NEVER again.

I still have 35-40 to go. I am taking pics as I lose to keep me on track. REAL pics. I saw the ones I sent recently to you all. I still have a ways to go. But I am so motivated to send you all one I am truly happy with. I'm not there yet- but I am not stopping. Anyway, I thought you all would find that interesting.

I got side tracked Nic- I hope you enjoy your day and weekend. I know there is a little festival or fireworks down by the beach! Are you going?
-----------------------------------------------------
So, the work stuff and onboarding is humming along fine. I am having a issue with getting into this apt.

I have already started cable, electric, and insurance for the place and still do not have keys! I am LIVID. They told me all these things needed to be in place PRIOR to move in. I also sent Ruger's shot records and Vet records. They have it all.

They send their "stuff" to a 3nd party to verify employment, criminal rental history and credit check. It has all come back except my criminal check. They are taking their sweet good time and I am stuck here at my mom's and going bat shit nuts.
I have spent so much $$ in the last few days going to a hotel to just sit is really not feasible. I do appreciate her hospitality, but I am going ...see above.
2 days is my absolute in extreme emergency limit here and I have already exceeded it. I am stuck here until at least Tue.
(office is now closed for the holiday).

I went into the bedroom and CLOSED the door. I just needed some space. I didn't get it. Knocking on the door- WHY AREN'T you spending time with us?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Frustration in spades. I am grateful and biting my tong. I need to stop right here....... OMG. I am needing my own quiet space.
2 days. 2 days 2 days. If it doesn't happen on Tuesday I am going postal on their arse. It is not the fault of the office ladies- it's the 3 party, that don't even speak English. OK I am really going to stop.

I bought 3 room rugs yesterday. They are so frekin pretty. They apt has the "hardwoods" and needs a room rugs. I already have one for the living room but needed one for the office and bedroom and dining area. Talk about money- rugs are NOT cheap! But I like what I got and they should last a bit!

New:
oversized comfy chair and Ottman and love seat- Check
50 inch big screen SMART TV- Check
Room Rugs- Check
Coffee pot, rapid fill- Check

Movers in place for next week, Uhaul on reserve, Hotel booked to go down to Savannah/ Pooler and get my stuff on Thurs/Fri. Coming back on Sat. Thurs is a travel day, Friday is the pack up day and Sat is the return day. It is a 6 hour trip each way.
Sunday I then have movers coming to unload the truck. Then Monday (week from now) my new stuff comes. Then I have a week to rest and relax and unpack.

Enough to make ones head spin. I have not lost that pound yet. I actually gained a half pound in the last 2 days. I have not been off my WOE. It is the cortisol and stress that is now keeping me from losing. Stress absolutely keeps the weight on.

Ok- that is about it.
They are having ribs and I am going to do a rest myself for a few days to jump start my body into losing mode again.
For me it will be eggs, beef, butter, lite wine (yes I need it).
I am thinking for today I want bacon and eggs. Tomorrow I will have a steak.

I am also going to the grocery today to load up on the meat specials they have before they sell out. Beef for 3.69 a pound, ribeye 6.99, and bacon for 4.99. My cart will be full and I will haul it over on Tuesday WHEN I get keys!

I am going to get out today and take Ruger to a park and take my beach chair and chillax a bit by MYSELF. Sunny and hot here. I just LOVE this weather!

Ok ladies I have so rambled on enough. Time for more coffee.

PS- Trig- Yes I moved back to Duluth! OMG I said I never would. That is my bad. Never say never
  #843   ^
Old Mon, May-30-22, 05:32

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Got up early this morning and had time to bake some bacon....Yum! Enjoyed a few strips for breakfast. I'm also addicted to overnight oats and eat a small dish almost every morning. I make it with unsweetened almond milk and peanut butter powder. Before I eat it I sprinkle it with chia seeds. So tasty!

---------

Nic.....Love the neighborhood shuttle to the beach! How convenient to not have to find parking and lug your stuff for blocks and blocks.

Jaz......I hope your apartment stuff gets handled on Tuesday. What a PITA! I get so frustrated when trying to deal with customer service people who do not speak English. It seems like that should be a requirement for a customer service job, you know? Maybe you'll have to fake a headache to get some quiet time in your room away from Mom.

Trig....Are you having warm weather this weekend? We are getting hot & sticky today. We start our golf tournament at 9, so we'll be finished before it gets too unbearably hot.

----------

Well, I have about 15 minutes before I have to start getting ready. I just have to clean up the kitchen and then go throw on some sunscreen and make-up. I'll be ready to rock. I played really well yesterday and hope to do the same today. We don't have a chance of winning anything, but it's always more fun to play well!

Later!
  #844   ^
Old Mon, May-30-22, 08:10

BF:

Happy Memorial Day!!!!!!!

Lori- have fun at your game! Chia seeds are great if you can tolerate them. They are very LOW carb and packed full of vitamins and minerals. They are very filling to as they expand! I have made Chi "pudding" with coconut milk and cinnamon- no sugar.
I go through spurts when I want it. I am pretty much doing a reset right now so that is off the list for now, although I have a "tub" of it.

Hope you have fun today and have great weather for playing!

NIC/ TRIG- what up ladies?!?!
--------------------------------------------------
I am about to head out and have coffee with a friend of mine (ex neighbor). We have been friends since I lived there. She sorta "adopted" me into their family and I always get invited to their events. Anyway- "Mom" (her mom) is not doing well at all and went home with Hospital after this last hospital admission last month. She is now bed bound.
I will take over a flower or plant, then M and I will go out for coffee.

Then I am coming back here to pick up Ruger and go to Petsmart to get dog food and get him out of here for a few minutes. I will stop at a park and walk him too.

I need to also get some good walking shoes for both work and sandals with an arch support! I am feeling it in my feet. I just bought a pair of Vionics and they are already going "flat". I am very hard on shoes.

I am chomping at the bit to get in to my place tomorrow. I tried again closing and LOCKING the bedroom door last night for some peace and quiet. Oh no............ KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK.......... everything OK???????? Lord have Mercy. ONE MORE DAY.

Yesterday I decided to hit up the liquor store and slammed down 3 bloody Mary's............. = no weight loss yesterday- up 1/2 pound. So worth it. Anyway done with that. Back to bacon and eggs today. Yesterday was ribs.

Nothing else- just surviving and playing nice nice at this point.
This to shall pass.

Back later this afternoon. Our sun disappeared.
  #845   ^
Old Mon, May-30-22, 08:24

BF:

Hope all is good Nicco, I am sure it is!

Sounds like a great day for ya Lori!!!

Jazz, yea laughing cause KNOCK KNOCK, I BET you can't wait for your own peace and quiet older we get, the less we love any type of intrusion HAHA I get ya on that one!

------------------I think Sun. to Thurs we might book Holden Beach Pier Campground. Little sad terrible place. 40 sites on the ocean and THAT is the draw but Holden has like nothing, 0, squat ya know. A new cg opened 2 miles from beach and is taking their biz cause lower price and nicer by far but I WANT OCEAN front come hell or highwater LOL so I might just book it and go.......but believe me this is $100 a night, trash camping facility HAHA but worth that damn on the ocean and beach front that we love.

got 4 thin pork chops for later and 2 skinless/boneless chick breasts to sautee up in some butter later.

just doing...just 'being' but still in a 'darn mood' for some reason....trying to kick me out of it but I can't seem to get all there just yet.....oh well, still breathing I guess LOL

be good all
  #846   ^
Old Mon, May-30-22, 13:57

BF:

Trig- Hey girl- HUGS and more hugs. You know you are going to go through periods for awhile where you have periods where you are humming along, then boom. Out of nowhere you feel "out of sorts, down, world just tilted a bit. NORMAL! It is way ok.

I agree I would go for beach front and whatever. You got the luxury in your camper- that is all you need anyway. Who needs other crap.
Good to go- ocean is your playground! BOOK IT!!!!!

Hey Lori- how was your game?

Nic- Updates girl!
-------------------------------------------
Had a great time catching up with my friend over coffee this morning. Then stopped at a the doggie store to get more dog food. Speaking of doggie- he is going to doggie daycare. I just can't leave him for 8-9 hours a day in a crate. I am not comfortable letting in someone.

Anyway- Camp Bow Wow is 30 bucks for all day care. ALL DAY - that is not bad (I guess). But it is what it is for awhile until he gets more trust worthy. Plus he gets to run and play. I truly think it will do him good as he is such a social dog and my apt is small.

Although I guess 1100 sq ft is relative. I was reading about this lady and her partner and 7 year old that live in NYC in a 600 ft studio and that is normal. Depends on what you are used to right?!?!?!?!

WOE on course but still feeling a bit bloaty today. Bloody Mary's from yesterday?!?!?!? Stress, most likely.

Chillin on back screen porch, watching TV (yes they have big screen on their back screen porch) That is sorta nice.

Tomorrow is coming!!!!

Lator
  #847   ^
Old Mon, May-30-22, 18:31

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Hey chicks! All is well, will update more tmrw. Beach day today, then out to dinner, then to an area with the most gorgeous view. Great day.
  #848   ^
Old Tue, May-31-22, 04:20

BF:

Jazz if ya gotta do doggie daycare then go for it
150 a wk ain't bad when ya gotta have a service!
your pooch I think will love it and ya got your apt. covered for him eating baseboards up HA

Nicco, sounds like a wonderful day. beach day! girl you are living my coastal dream.

Lori, golf today?

----------nothing much doing
gonna book Sun to Thurs at Holden if I can today.
need out of dodge.
got in pool yesterday but darn that water is just cold which I figure the darn ocean is gonna be 'just that cold' also next wk.
ugh...I need high high temps please makes water stuff more fun when I ain't freezing my cahoonies off in it!

little this and that today.

be good all
  #849   ^
Old Tue, May-31-22, 05:40

BF:

Good Morning!

Yes.......another day at the golf course today. We had fun yesterday....didn't bring in any $$, but I didn't expect to. I just like to play!

I've been to the laundromat with some of Betty's laundry and have it outside on the line. A sunny day will dry it right up. Another hot one on tap today.

DH is on a mission to find strawberries today, so that means I have to come home and make him a shortcake. It will be hard for me to stay out of. I'm going to try just having a few strawberries and avoid the cake.

-----------

Trig......Cold water is not my jam! I hope the ocean temps are better by the time you get there next week.

Jaz......Yes, you gotta do what you gotta do to take care of Ruger. Just try not to add up the $$$ ahead of time....you may pass out. Take it a week at a time. It sounds better that way.

Nic.....Hope you're having great beach time and yummy dinners out!

-----------

I thought I'd be TV shopping today, but the crazy thing has been working perfectly for 3+ days now. WTH?

Ok...gotta fly!
  #850   ^
Old Tue, May-31-22, 06:07

BF:

Good Morning!

BEAUTIFUL day here today! Clouds rolled away! Fingers crossed keys come today and I am having dinner in my own place and space! I want to sit on my little patio with Fido here and have a glass of wine as the sun goes down and then take a stroll by the lighted pool.

TBD on that!

TRIG- Girl go BOOK that vacay!!!! I am excited for you! Keep us posted! That is the one in SC?!

It won't be long before you can get in the water. It is warming up nicely.
Do you listen to Shawn Baker? I heard him tell Joe Rogan that part of the reason that Carnivores FEEL so good is they are basically on gut rest. He went on to say that meat is a very low residual food and is "processed" in the front top part of the gut and never makes it to the lower part unless its just a little waste. That made perfect sense to me. With all my gut "issues" eating just meat for right now has felt amazing!

Anyway, I also saw this gal doing Carnivore make her meat. She used egg yolks in it. It turned out to be more like a fritta than taco meat. I am going to try that today actually. It looked rather good. She even used butter! She was a tiny thing too eating all that butter and beef!

All I know is I feel better than I have felt in such a very long time and I am not stopping now. I hate to feel bloaty and have GI issues that are painful. So, for now this is where I am.

Boy that was a tangent! HAHAHA- I love talking meat now!

Lori-- getting out to play today?!?!- Did you ever figure out your TV situation?

Nic- Curious about your beach lovin life- jelly as heck!!!!!
------------------------------------------------------
Nothing more to add right now! Just rushing around to WAIT!
  #851   ^
Old Tue, May-31-22, 09:16

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Hey Pals!

Hot day on tap here in DE. We've had wonderful weather and have enjoyed it. Both of us are a little burned even though we don't sit out and bake so taking it easier today. I think for me the several times a day dog walks, riding my bike etc is probably what is adding up, and I think DH didn't realize the sun had moved beyond his umbrella.

Jaz- I think 30 bucks a day is pretty darn cheap! He will love it and you will have a nice, worn out pup at the end of the day. Seems like a win-win to me!

I hope you get your Apt keys so you can start making the transition into your new life. I know you are beyond ready!!

Lori- YUM strawberry shortcake. I would have trouble keeping out of that for sure!

So glad you are getting so much golf in! You wait all winter for moments like these!

Trig- I hope you can book and get out of Dodge. You need your trips and your beach time for sure! Maybe more than most!

••••••••••••

Time to get back on the horse after enjoying meals out and snack/beach foods etc. It has been fun (of course) but I need to get into my shorts besides a couple of pair!

Currently sitting on the screened porch, as is my morning habit. Got a great chair from WM for the back porch so I can sit out here with my feet up. Brought out the fan and just been chilling out here for a couple of hours.

I'm about to get up and out though- I need to go by BJs and WM today. Guessing the vacationers have come and gone (or at least come in and gotten whatever they need to stock their rentals with) so now I can creep back in. lol

I also need to hit up the outlets for another pair of sneakers- I put that off last week as the vacationers were coming. lol I think Tu-Th will be my shopping days!

OH!!! My freaking Pilot is acting up again. Really?! It loves to throw a tantrum in Delaware, for gosh sakes! Second time and we've only been here since end of Sept! Taking it in tomorrow and meanwhile I'll use Dh's car today. Lucky for me he is here- last time he was not!

Anyway, I should get myself up and out so I can get stuff done!
Have a great day, all!
  #852   ^
Old Wed, Jun-01-22, 04:44

BF:

Good Morning!

Well, time to get serious about my eating. Scale popped over the high that I will allow. It stops here. Strict low carb is back in my life until I get this under control. I think part of the gain is from the heat & humidity, but I have been having treats and not keeping track. I did have a small piece of strawberry shortcake.....OMG.....so worth it!

----------

Nic....How lovely to have a screened porch to enjoy your morning cuppa. I have always wanted a porch like that.

Trig.....What's up for you today?

Jaz......I hope you have gotten into your apartment by now. When does all your new stuff arrive? You'll have a busy time for the next couple weeks before your new job starts.

-----------

No golf today and I'm looking forward to the break. Yesterday was brutal on the course. So hot and too many people. Frustration leads to not playing very well either.

I'll be catching up on laundry and running some errands. I'll go spend gobs of $$ at the grocery store. So it goes.

Have good days!
  #853   ^
Old Wed, Jun-01-22, 05:08

BF:

Lori enjoy your run around day yea crowds on the golf course would make one irked. Hubby would say the same, come home and it was a great day, or too many slow people on the course mucking up the fun LOL

Strict LC....right on back to it and under control ya go!

Nicco.....porch sittin'.....ahh nothing like it!! You found your little nook in your home ya love! You face the little pond too right?

so feel ya on your Pilot. I told my Jeep Latitude IF ONE more thing hits, it is 3 strikes your out. At some point I trade it in and say bye bye. I have 0 patience for a car I can't trust. I must be able to always trust my car so if mine pulls a few more stunts then off it goes but I 'talked to it' and it gets the point! HA
hope your fix goes easy.

Jazz, yea hurry and wait. omg a real job coming at ya. wonder how it will go down? fun in the workplace with people around OR polar opposite....can't wait to hear. Hope you got your keys are are in your home yet??

happy to hear you are feeling wonderful. clean guts makes a difference!! longer you hold this plan, don't carb creep, the more you benefit, plus if you do eat some crap later, ya REALLY feel it and it shows ya just how icky the food is out there glad you are finding your niche!!

------------today is call lawyer early about closing issues on the house.

then I have to hit bank. Campground Holden Pier will only take cash. yea. I either have 1000 laying around the house or I have 0 money around, all plastic LOL Time to reload the money laying around the house ugh

prices. omg don't get me started. I tell ya. I am feeling it.
too much money is going out the door too fast.

Iphone 13 upgrades for both hubby and kid.
hubby buying tons of damn surf fish gear.
kid sucking me dry on chores she is getting paid to do.
you name it, it is hitting my wallet right now.
now kid wants to shop for shorts and stuff...ugh

of course I was thinking about 2K on a new detector I want.
Well, I fixed mine Now I ain't spending. later when needed, but I don't see the need yet.

pork chops and chicken today
easy peasy

hope to get a swim in the pool. see how day goes. I got a ton of little PIA things to handle. annoying to the ultimate plus leaving Sun I need everything mowed and more before I go....well do I? I might just say screw all damn chores and let life just happen hmm, be interesting if I decided to do none of it ever again. boy would this place fall apart HA

be good
  #854   ^
Old Wed, Jun-01-22, 07:39

BF:

WELCOME AND HELLO from my little corner of the planet I now call HOME!

I got keys! Let me tell you! I sat around and waited and waited yesterday and finally at noon I said, I am going up there and not coming back without keys.
To make a LONG story short- I did!!! It took until 4 before I had them in hand. Then I had to go all the way back to my mom's to pack up the car and get my fur baby and I was OUT.

They have a huge SUV and had my room rugs and big screen TV so they also had a car full and followed me over. Honestly by the time I got back they had the SUV pack with my stuff. I think they were ready to be over having me and Ruger there too! We all know the limits!

I am now here and figuring out the lay of the land. Internet is hooked up but there is an issue with the cable I need to address today. I also need to make a WM run for the small stuff. Condiments, some silverware, toilet brush, you know the stuff we all think is just magically there!

Slept on a blow up bed, and am sitting on the floor with a tub turned upside down for a "table".
Ruger, poor boy is just "lost". He is not used to my gypsy life. Hopefully I will be here a minute and things will adjust for both of us.

Yes his doggie day care I think is pricy= 500 a month. But he is just not ready to be left alone and crating for a day is just mean. He will adjust and end up liking to play with other dogs.

Trig- YAY on the get away! SO SO SO happy to hear you are doing that! Girl don't even talk to me about hemorrhaging money right now! It is going to take 4 months to get back to a base line and pay off this move. OMG.............. nothing is cheap!

Going to be a stellar day for the pool!!!!!

Lori- So you did figure out the TV situation? They are pretty cheap right now! You might love a new one!!!! HAHAHAHAH
Hey, I LOVE to help people spend THIER money!

Sorry you had a frustrating day on the course! Time to get out your book of 7 stages of grief on a golf course! HAHAHAHA.

Nic- Urghhhhhh on car issues. Seems like always something! Glad your hubby can help!!!!!!

I love getting on a porch with a fan! Yours is screened in to boot!!!!

Def get back on that LC train! It is so hard to take it back OFF! I am the queen of lose and regain the same dam 5-10!
You will feel so much better= priceless!
---------------------------------------------------
Lots of little stuff happening today! I am so busy I need a note pad to mark off what is done and what need done!

Tomorrow I am going to savannah/Pooler to get my "stuff out of storage"
It will require a 2 night stay = more frekin $$

Thurs:
drive to savannah 6 hours - check in, get settled, get food and chill
Friday: Pick up truck at 10 am and at 2 pm meet the movers over at the storage unit and close out that expense and load my stuff and park it at hotel. It will be close to 4 by that time.
Mom/ and her husband to arrive and get settled int the hotel ( got for them) and we go to dinner.
Sat: - drive back to Atlanta- mom's husband to drive the truck (I am paying him). Truck gets parked at my apt.
Sun: more movers come and unload
Mon: unpack- tear down boxes- unpack, unpack unpack...... Rugar goes to trial day camp for half day Praise be!!!!
Tuesday- comes new couch, over stuffed "double" chair (seats 2) and ottoman.

Wed- Sat- unpack, unpack, make a home! GEt in some swim time, and get used to space, and lay of land.

Sunday:
prep for first day- on Monday!

Tue - in love with new job

Wed
- complain about new job and wish I was on a beach sucking down rum drinks! That is the way I roll.

I have a STOMPER upstairs! I took the only 2 bedroom they had left , it was first floor, meaning someone above me. I tell ya though I just don't think a 3 flights up and down those steps like Pooler I could do right now with this knee. Plus Ruger would be pulling and drag me down at warp speed.

Ok all my life in a nut shell. Enough to make the head spin isn't it!

To tell you what a CLUSTER my day was yesterday they gave me a 100.00 Visa card for "my inconvenience". It will buy my incidentals this morning!

Yesterdays food- 2 hotdogs at 9 pm was the only and first time I had the chance to eat. My feet hurt from all that walking.
Hey NIC- I ordered some orthic sandals and sketchers arch fit 2.0 from amazon at a great price yesterday! I love those!

Ok- I gotta get this show on the road!

Last edited by Jaz66 : Wed, Jun-01-22 at 07:44.
  #855   ^
Old Wed, Jun-01-22, 08:19

BF:

Jaz....... Things are coming together and plans in place! There are a lot of moving pieces, but you will handle it all with your usual efficiency. I'm in awe! Hope Ruger loves day care....so glad you were able to find one with an opening.

Take time for a glass of wine tonight!