Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Low-Carb Studies & Research / Media Watch > LC Research/Media
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Thu, Dec-04-03, 09:36

Plan: atkins
Stats: 146/123/123 Female 5'5"
BF:
Progress: 100%
Thumbs up anyone seen the 10 years younger show?

on dish network, we have the health channel and it has a show 10 years younger. it reviews people's weights, health, and physical obsessions with diet medications and stuff. it is amazing when they give their plans for new bodies, and everyone says cut the sugar and carbs. it is saying that if you do you will not age as fast. it was amazing the things these doctors are saying. if you have dish check it out. thanks
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Thu, Dec-04-03, 14:35

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 200/162.5/140 Female 5' 5 1/2"
BF:no clue
Progress: 63%

That's great news, hope it works!!!

Piano
  #3   ^
Old Mon, Dec-29-03, 15:19

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 255/187/150 Female 5'0
BF:
Progress: 65%

I'm getting younger by the week, check out my gallery!
  #4   ^
Old Thu, Jan-01-04, 12:17

Plan: Intermittent Fasting, LC
Stats: 242/215/130 Female 5'7.5"
BF:too/dang/much
Progress: 24%
Default I saw one,

but I'm not sure I saw the same one. The one I saw seemed to be low fat/high carb. My H commented on "Rosie" having made a really great effort, but only lost 9 lbs. I remember thinking, she may have had success on Atkins or CAD. We also had a little discussion about how I AM making effort and it's entirely possible that I lose slowly too. Even though I am also working out. It was annoying. He had sympathy for someone he didn't even know, but I get the "eat less, move more" speeches!
  #5   ^
Old Thu, Jan-01-04, 12:37

Plan: DANDR
Stats: 191/153/145 Female 66.5
BF:
Progress: 83%

It was annoying. He had sympathy for someone he didn't even know, but I get the "eat less, move more" speeches!

Yeah, I have had the same experience with my "H", who lost a lot faster than I did. And who didn't have to do a darned thing but eat what was put in front of him! The RAT!