Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#586   ^
Old Yesterday, 12:43

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Jaz......Congrats on the job offer! I hope it all comes together perfectly for you! Do you have a lease on your current condo? I was just thinking will you have to pay rent both in SC & ATL? I know you'll work it out!
Sponsored Links
  #587   ^
Old Yesterday, 15:34

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

WOW that is hella big news, Jaz! Just crazy! Very curious about the ins and outs and whens and all of that. I guess you will share when you know! Not sure how far that drive is. Three hours?

Trig super sorry to hear about the sciatica. I wish it would just go and stay gone. Hopefully you can get into your pool and maybe find some relief there.

Lori 85 degrees at bedtime would DO. ME. IN. That is just a flat no for me. We run a bedroom AC unit in MD and then run a white noise machine to even out the sound of it cycling on and off. It is bliss!

So- just to clarify for Jaz- it's 2 h 30 mins to 2 h 45 mins from the MD house to the DE house. No peeps here- everyone left on Sunday. I've been playing pb some, going to the beach, etc. Just chilling and enjoying it!
No audio books for me- I listen to music or catch up on Marco Polo.

I have Bunco tonight (I sub in when I can) and then Book Club tomorrow night. Good times!
  #588   ^
Old Today, 04:40

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Just a quick before I hit the shower and get ready for this HOT day. A group of us are playing at a different course today. It's a course that I don't particularly like, but I'll do my best. I had a struggle yesterday as all manner of "odd" things happened involving trees and groundhog holes etc etc. I just shook my head and accepted my high score. It was just the day of weird things.

Hope you all have a great day and stay cool!!
  #589   ^
Old Today, 05:49

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Good Morning!

Wow sometimes I surprise even myself! So, yea I really am going BACK TO ALT. I got the news for sure last night in an URBER going to happy hour. My new bossed called me in route. Talk about AWKWARD!

So my gal pal sayes- you are coming to Teeter for happy hour right? I was like OK I'm coming. I ALWAYS Urber if I know I am going to have wine. Just SAFER all the way around.
Anyway, so I am in the URBER. The guy driving speaks ZERO English and is half deaf. He had his WAVE directions blaring as I was trying to have a conversation with my new boss. Talk about awkward.
Anyway- We hammered out the details last night and we are all set.
My start date is July 28th. I have a shitload of things that need to happen between now and then.

First things first. I need to pack and then find housing- AGAIN!
Line up movers, a truck and and and and and ..........oh boy. Here I go again!

Trust me when I say I need to lose a few lbs before I start my new gig. I am not starting a new job looking like a roly poly.

Nic- LOLOL I got it! 2.5 hours give or take. I know you use that time to decompress! You take a bridge though right? URGHHHHH - LOL
Bunko- I played that years ago! It is a fun game!
Sounds like a great time you are having!

Trig- Are you hitting up your pool yet? The heat is on!

Lori-
Are you playing in this heat? DO water up!!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Time to get started on my day!