Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Our Website > My P.L.A.N. Tool Support Forum
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Closed Thread

#16   ^
Old Sat, Jan-15-05, 15:53
Forum Founder

Plan: Atkins/PP/BFL
Stats: 400/223/200 Male 5 ft 11
BF:37%/17%/12%
Progress: 89%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milhafre
Not a bug, but only a typo: "meeters" under Menu/Edit Settings, text box identifier where you type in your height.

ETA: I'm trying to build a recipe. I started with the first ingredient, chicken, and now I'm trying to search for "sausage". If I click the button "Search for more ingredients", I get a list of products with the word sausage, but if I just hit Enter, the screen refreshes without giving me the product list.

Also, although I had named my recipe "Stewed Chicken", after I added "chicken", the name reverted to "New recipe".

3 bugs added

Wa'il
Sponsored Links
  #17   ^
Old Sun, Jan-16-05, 18:18

Plan: lower carb
Stats: 333/199.8/172 Female 5'8"
BF:??/39.0/25
Progress: 83%

In the "New Custom Food" screen, the label for adding the custom food is "change". This is confusing when you are adding a new item. It should probably be labelled "add".

Also, after you hit "change" on that screen, it takes you to the update stats screen. It should probably take you back to the daily view.
  #18   ^
Old Mon, Jan-17-05, 08:15
muscle bound

Plan: Lyle's PSMF
Stats: 226/150/135 Female 5'7.5"
BF:46/20/sliced
Progress: 84%

Afternoon Wa'il,
I'm having trouble adding splenda as a custom food......need 1cup for a recipe. So: I go to "new custom food", get the correct page. Required fields...serving name: cup. serving size, i leave at the default 100grams. title/description: splenda. skip the next optional fields to Basic data required: energy 96kcal, protein 0, total lipid 0, carb by difference 24. skip all other optional fields. hit submit, and get a prompt from my netscape browser: Do you want to remember the values you filled in? I click yes. After a moment, I am brought to the "update stats dane" page. If I click "no" to the Netscape prompt, I am still brought to the update stats page.
  #19   ^
Old Mon, Jan-17-05, 08:35
muscle bound

Well, by accident I discovered that all of my attempts WERE accomplished.........sitting over under My Custom Foods. But I guess it would be good to be redirected to my day's foods, or whatever, rather than my stats page.
  #20   ^
Old Mon, Jan-17-05, 09:46
Forum Founder

The custom entry problem has been fixe.

1. You have the option to create a new custom item, or edit the custom item.

2. It will direct you to your custom food list.

3. It will auto insert any new custom item into your fav list.

Wa'il
  #21   ^
Old Mon, Jan-17-05, 18:18

Netscape, version 7.0 - on the daily view screen, the entry box for serving amount is too small. It's cutting off the rightmost character by about a half a character or so; at both resolutions of 1280x1024 and 1024x768.

One other weird problem with netscape, the box above the "log out" where the journal button is, is not showing up correctly. The journal button is overlaying the word Welcome. This looks like it's happening accross the board, not just in the progress tracker. And I can't click on it to get to my journal. [Info from Help about: Netscape 7.0, Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.0.1) Gecko/20020823 Netscape/7.0 (OEM-HPQ-PRS1C03)]
  #22   ^
Old Mon, Jan-17-05, 18:55

I added a custom item for meatballs. The serving size is 6 meatballs, so that's what I entered for the serving size in the custom entry box. Now when I add it to today's foods, it shows up as "1 6 meatballs". So maybe, you'll need to let people enter the number, rather than default to 1. This happens to be a package of frozen meatballs, so I'm going by the nutrition info on the package when I enter it.
  #23   ^
Old Tue, Jan-18-05, 10:57
Forum Founder

O.k. all reported bugs so far have now been fixed, including the search problem, and clicking enter in the search box (for recipes and daily view).

One exception is the journal image on Netscape 7.0. I only have 7.1, and it doesn't show any problems, so I'll write it off as a browser bug

Wa'il
  #24   ^
Old Tue, Jan-18-05, 21:35

Did a food search, selected the name of the item I wanted to get to the Nutrition Facts screen. In the drop down on the Nutrition Facts screen, for the meal name, it's displaying double entries for all the new meal #s you added, so "meal # 1" then right below that "meal #1" again. Then the old names are interleaved amongst thoses, so it shows "breakfast", then Meal #1, Meal #1, Snack 1, Meal #2, etc. I suspect the old names are there because I have entries against them. Can you convert these to the new names?

edited to add: one other bug - I selected the "BMR & WHR charts" and it results in a "JPGraph Error, Empty data array specified for plot. Must have at least one data point".

Last edited by diemde : Tue, Jan-18-05 at 21:54.
  #25   ^
Old Wed, Jan-19-05, 04:49
muscle bound

Default having a problem

I am entering food from yesterday. Added the whole day's worth, am working on dinner. Everything was fine....added a custom recipe item to dinner, and now am having trouble adding other items. When I search for an item in the "Search for" block under the daily totals, I can find my item, click on "add it to dinner", and then.......nothing. Back to my daily, with the item not added to dinner. Tried this twice with other items, same result. However, if I go to the "quick Selection" box, I can add items to "dinner", so what I ended up having to do was go to the main search, find the item, add it to my favorites, and then go to Quick Selection, pick and add. Whooooo....that's a pain.
  #26   ^
Old Wed, Jan-19-05, 07:32
Forum Founder

Quote:
Originally Posted by dane
I am entering food from yesterday. Added the whole day's worth, am working on dinner. Everything was fine....added a custom recipe item to dinner, and now am having trouble adding other items. When I search for an item in the "Search for" block under the daily totals, I can find my item, click on "add it to dinner", and then.......nothing. Back to my daily, with the item not added to dinner. Tried this twice with other items, same result. However, if I go to the "quick Selection" box, I can add items to "dinner", so what I ended up having to do was go to the main search, find the item, add it to my favorites, and then go to Quick Selection, pick and add. Whooooo....that's a pain.

This is now fixed

Wa'il
  #27   ^
Old Fri, Jan-21-05, 18:34

I edited settings to set the default to alphabetical for the food list searching order, then saved it. Then clicked on food search to bring up the search screen. It still shows ECC as the default. I went back into the edit settings just to confirm that it had actually saved my change, and it is correct.
  #28   ^
Old Fri, Jan-21-05, 18:46
Forum Founder

Quote:
Originally Posted by diemde
I edited settings to set the default to alphabetical for the food list searching order, then saved it. Then clicked on food search to bring up the search screen. It still shows ECC as the default. I went back into the edit settings just to confirm that it had actually saved my change, and it is correct.

This setting is meant for food lists, favourites, etc. So it would show all your food lists (except the most recent), in the order chosen.

Are you suggesting that the default nutirent search option in the search page should also default to the same setting?

I guess we can do that

Wa'il
  #29   ^
Old Fri, Jan-21-05, 20:36

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamarian
This setting is meant for food lists, favourites, etc. So it would show all your food lists (except the most recent), in the order chosen.

Are you suggesting that the default nutirent search option in the search page should also default to the same setting?

I guess we can do that

Wa'il

Yes, please.
  #30   ^
Old Sat, Jan-22-05, 12:58

From the daily view, I clicked on the pie chart for the day's totals (1/22). It takes me to the nutritional detail screen, but the counts are not right. It's showing 1102 calories and it should be 467. Other numbers are off, too.
Closed Thread