Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Our Website > Comments Box and Technical Questions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Thu, Nov-29-01, 09:44

Plan: Dr. R. Atkins
Stats: 325/?????/170
BF:
Progress: 23%
Default Private Message Question

Hi!

This is probably not the proper place for this..... but I could not think of where else to put it..... Sorry.....

I wanted to send someone a message. My box is clean and the receipeint said there is nothing in hers. When I tried to send it I got a boxed message saying the "users' box is full - message will be sent telling them to check."

Is there a problem with private message or do I need to do something. Please advise.

Thanks,

P
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Thu, Nov-29-01, 10:07

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 197/184/145 Female 5 ft 6 in
BF:45%/32%/22%
Progress: 25%

A Thin Me

I sent you a private message a few days ago. My inbox is empty. I can't figure out how it works either. If you email me at
pixelswebworks~mail.com (replace the ~ with the at sign). That's my junkmailbox. I'll email you back with another email addy to use

#3   ^
Old Thu, Nov-29-01, 10:15
Forum Founder

Plan: LC paleo
Stats: 241/188/140 Female 165 cm
BF:
Progress: 52%

Hi a thin me, and everybody,

When clearing out your PM folders, make sure you delete the messages in your SENT folder, as well as the inbox. Also, double-check to make sure you got every message from the beginning .. click on the drop down menu box at the top of each folder list, select "show all messages from the beginning" .. and you might find some messages that were "hiding".

The easiest way to clear ALL messages from each folder, is to check the little box that's at the top right corner of the message list. This will select all messages, then you just click on the delete button at the bottom of the list, and walla ... inbox is cleared. Go to your sent folder, and do the same.

hth,
Doreen

p.s. - I moved this thread to the Comments section, where we discuss issues relating to the "technicalities" of the forum and the website..... D.
  #4   ^
Old Thu, Nov-29-01, 12:02
Everyday Sane Psycho

Plan: Bernstein, Keto IFast
Stats: 385/253/160 Female 67.5
BF:14d bsl 400/122/83
Progress: 59%
Cool Thanks

I cleared out my mailbox! Yippee!!
  #5   ^
Old Thu, Nov-29-01, 14:50

Plan: Dr. R. Atkins