Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Triple Digits Club
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#16   ^
Old Mon, Jul-22-19, 08:31

Plan: Atkins/KETO/IF
Stats: 370/163/155 Female 65
BF:
Progress: 96%

Hi!

I have happily lost just over 200 lbs. I never thought I would make it to Onderland, but I finally did, and I am determined to stay under 190 lbs (my personal redline.) I would like to lose a little more. The improvements in health and mobility are the biggest benefits to this way of eating.

Best of luck in your journey!
Sponsored Links
  #17   ^
Old Mon, Jul-22-19, 08:34

Plan: M-F vlc, looser LC wkends
Stats: 353.6/264.2/150 Female 5'11
BF:
Progress: 44%

Thank you for posting this!! And congratulations on your amazing accomplishment!!
  #18   ^
Old Mon, Jul-22-19, 08:38

Plan: Atkins/KETO/IF
Stats: 370/163/155 Female 65
BF:
Progress: 96%

Thanks, honeypie

And congratulations to you to committing to this way of eating! I know you will find what works best for you also as you reach your goals!
  #19   ^
Old Mon, Jul-22-19, 09:10
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins '72 and low FODMAP
Stats: 291/241/180 Female 5'7"
BF:
Progress: 45%

Hi DancinGurl – wow, how wonderful. Congratulations! You are such an inspiration, and I love to see these successes. Thank you for the encouragement!

Hi honeypie – good to see you here too! stick around and we can work on this together!
  #20   ^
Old Wed, Jul-24-19, 09:11

Plan: Protein Power, IF
Stats: 238/204/145 Female 5'8"
BF:53.75%/46.6%/25%
Progress: 37%

Quote:
Originally Posted by DancinGurl
I have happily lost just over 200 lbs. I never thought I would make it to Onderland, but I finally did...
Amazing results. Congratulations and good on you for all your hard work!
  #21   ^
Old Thu, Jul-25-19, 08:33

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 260/178/150 Female 5'.5"
BF:
Progress: 75%

sosumi..not too sure about what or how to actually post my stats...not something I've ever thought about doing...but if I can help encourage you in any way I'd like to do so...I started on Atkins waaaay back in 2002..at 260..am now (after my long on/off battle) at 184..hoping to reach 180 before the end of August..(guess that's my mini goal) according to "official" weight charts, now that I've shrunk yet again...I'm supposed to be aiming for 97.9 pounds...which as far as I'm concerned is a joke...I don't think I'd look/feel good at that low of a weight...so my long term goal is 150...I'm an emotional eater who absolutely adores carbs of any kind...I tend to "reward" myself when in the middle of stressful/over involved times...I have six "kids", six grown grandchildren, and seven great grand-babies...so am seldom away from stress (mostly the good kind) and it seems like I'm more involved each and every day...I've learned to replace ice cream (my main go to carb) with yogurt and have found a lot of replacements for "bad" carbs...for the most part eat healthy..I slip up when I don't plan ahead...SO if I can offer one piece of advice..it would be to do something like Fitday to plan each day's meals ahead of time and then stick to the plan..and come on here EVERY day even if you only have the time to read a few posts...the support you can get is endless...Hope this helps
  #22   ^
Old Fri, Jul-26-19, 05:53
Registered Member

BF:

Hi Loleta, thanks for posting. Your success is fantastic! It sounds like you have developed many ways to choose better options.

I appreciate your advice and yes, I use MyFitnessPal every single day and have for the now 333 days since I started this current journey last August. I totally agree with you. I still need to work on meal planning as I work long hours and struggle preparing healthy food for me and DH daily.

Thank you again for chiming in and helping to support me in my weight loss journey!
  #23   ^
Old Tue, Aug-06-19, 19:42

BF:

sosumi ..sorry I haven't gotten back to you...been a super hectic time around here lately.. I've pretty much just managed to hold the line...nothing more lost, but nothing gained either...Carnival/Rodeo time was not an easy ride (no pun intended)..I took my six year old great granddaughter who wanted to eat everything offered ....fortunately I packed a great lunch for the two of us so she was happy and I stayed on plan...

How are you doing? how are all of you doing? I'm curious, how many on this thread have families they have to cook for?
  #24   ^
Old Thu, Aug-08-19, 05:32
Registered Member

BF:

Loleta - good job packing a healthy lunch to enjoy! My sister just got me a new lunch bag and I've been able to bring lots of healthy food to work for lunch. My previous bag was too small.

I mix up some canned chicken and mayo, a couple of cans, and we both eat it for lunch during the week.

I'm doing ok. It is tough to cook healthy food for both of us. I have some good frozen meals that we use at least one night a week. There are actually some good LC frozen choices. Healthy Choice has a few, Chicken stir fry (no carbs other than the veggies), and Chicken broccoli alfredo is one of my favorites. It is just Chicken, broccoli, and alfredo sauce. There are still way too many that have carbs, carbs, and more carbs! I have to scour the frozen meals section to find a handful of choices.
  #25   ^
Old Sat, Aug-31-19, 17:32

BF:

Sorry I haven't been around...I took a brief tumble off of the infamous wagon while I was gone, and gained back some weight. I'm not very happy with myself..but that's what happens when you get so busy with life that you start RE-acting to it all and forget to plan ahead...fortunately no super harm was done and I've already started RE-losing the seven pounds I gained and I am back on plan...I'm super encouraged by all of the good reports you all have posted...

Things have slowed back down now that school has started so that's a good thing......I've taken on a couple of new responsibilities that will help fill my time and keep me busy and away from the fridge..another good thing...but it may keep me from coming on here very much for a while...Keep up the great work ladies...
  #26   ^
Old Sat, Aug-31-19, 22:52

Plan: LC/GF
Stats: 208/174/168 Female 5'3
BF:
Progress: 85%

We need those little “heart” things and “hug” things. Well, just know that I sent you a heart and a hug. Hangeth in there ~LoletaLynn
  #27   ^
Old Sun, Sep-01-19, 06:09

BF:

Thank you Little Me...consider yourself hugged back
  #28   ^
Old Sun, Sep-01-19, 08:45
Registered Member

BF:

Loleta - the important thing is, you are back on the wagon! You limited the damage before it got too out of control.

Everyone - feel free to join us at our monthly support thread

https://forum.lowcarber.org/showthr...304#post9340304