Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > Atkins Diet
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Fri, Jun-14-02, 07:09

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 240/234/150 Female Five Feet
BF:40%
Progress: 7%
Smile My clothes are actually starting to fit me!

Hi everyone! I just wanted to say good morning and to check how everyone is this fine morning. I had my workout and I feel great. It is getting easier, I am raising my level of restistance, I still don't feel too hot in my workout shorts, still shows my tummy, but that is slowly going down.

I have a business casual meeting to attend Saturday morning , so last night I was trying on possible clothes. I have this skirt that came with a jacket set, anyhoo, I wore it probably 2 years ago and it was so tight, I have been afraid to try it on. Well, I did last night and it fit perfectly. I was so happy. A dress I bought 2 months ago, doesn't fit me anymore, and I haven't even got to wear the dress yet, darn. Oh well, I have to go out today and get me a pair of slacks that actually fit for Saturday. Wow, I don't think I have ever shopped for clothes smaller since I have been chubby. Makes me feel good about myself, better than I have in a long time.

So, everyone have a good day, I have to take a friend to pay a ticket, I hate going to the police station, it always makes me nervous.
Sincerely, Belle
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Fri, Jun-14-02, 07:49

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 293/288.2/199 Female 5 foot 11 inches
BF:38%/??/25%
Progress: 5%

Belle

Congrats on the your sucess. It's a great feeling when you can get into clothes that you haven't been in for awhile!!

Keep upi the good work and you will see even greater results!!

Congrats
Sonja
  #3   ^
Old Fri, Jun-14-02, 11:31

Plan: atkins/PP/my own
Stats: 180/133/140
BF:sz 14/4-6/toned 4
Progress: 118%
Talking yay!

Congrats Belle, that's great!

Hey, I don't know if there's any resale clothing store where you live, but in a few weeks, when the majority of your wardrobe doesn't fit, I found it tons of fun to bring in my clothes to a resale store and trade them in. Then I got all new clothes, in a smaller size Without spending tons of money!

Or, for some of your nicer stuff, get them tailored. It's actually not that expensive, and worth it for those items that you like a lot.

It's a great feeling to get rid of your "fat" clothes. Personally, I refuse to keep that stuff around, cause when I get to mainenance (soon) I don't want to get compacent and let myself get back into them.....
  #4   ^
Old Fri, Jun-14-02, 11:42
Starting Over!

Plan: Protein Power LifePlan
Stats: 182/178/150 Female 67 inches
BF:Jiggley mess
Progress: 13%

Yep, I'm making a trip to the local women's shelter this weekend when I RID MY CLOSETS OF THOSE Size 16's!!!! WOOO HOOO!!!!

See ya 16!!!