Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1441   ^
Old Sat, Aug-08-20, 10:48

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Home from golf. OMG.....both my friend and I played like we had never touched a club before! WTH??? We'll be back at it again tomorrow. We both joined the club for next year. We had just been paying as we go up until now. I was a member for 10 years, but didn't join the last 2 years because of my shoulder etc. They offered a special deal if you join now for 2021, you can play the rest of this year for free. Score! When you're a member of the club, you don't pay greens fees each round, you just pay for riding the cart(if you want to). So I laid out a lot of $$ now, but it will more than pay for itself.

Jaz.....hope you had a good trip to St. Simon! About the construction near our house. They are putting a new culvert under the railroad tracks from a creek that is right next to our house to the river, which is just across the road.They will be tearing up 200 feet of RR track to put the new culvert in underground and then replacing the tracks. They will work day and night to get it finished so the RR is not down for too long. There is only 1 short train a day that goes by anyway, but whatever. It has been hanging over our heads for so long that we'll just be glad when it's done. I think it has to be next week.

Trig.....what a pain on the pool water! I know my sister used to have fits with hers. She had a big in ground pool and one year she got an algae bloom that took mega bucks to get cleared up. She feels bad that the people who bought her house have filled in the pool. She can't believe they did that. The have a couple little kids and maybe they were too nervous about the kids possibly falling in? Who knows. The neighbor also told her that the new owners decided that they didn't want to be bothered with it. It kind of makes her sad as it was her husband's pride & joy.

No dinner to make tonight as DH is going to get a pizza and have dinner with Betty. Suits me!

OMG....speaking of Betty. She called at 9:30 the other night and told Jack that there was a bird flying around her house. She is terrified of birds. Anyway, he went up, and as he suspected, it was a bat! He got it out of her little apartment area and closed the doors and it flew up to the 2nd and 3rd floors of her huge house. He went up last night about 9 and tried to find it, but he couldn't. He doesn't know where it is, but at least it can't terrorize Betty anymore. Not sure how long it will live inside with no source of food or water. It's always something!

Ok.....over and out. Nap time!
Sponsored Links
  #1442   ^
Old Sat, Aug-08-20, 15:52

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Lori- I agree with you that it isn't as simple as the number on the scale but also how you are feeling. Especially if you are feeling run down. I was listening to a podcast about that recently.

ETA- whoops missed your other post. A bat in Betty's house! You had a bat too, right? So far we have not had that!

Trig- yep I did drag myself to the Costco after work. I was totally fine with doing that, but the bigger issue was when I got home and had ALLL this meat and such to put away and I was really hungry by then! Argh!

OH NO!! Girl, I am sorry your knee got tweaked. That stinks! Now you and your DD are both gimping around a little bit.

Our pool water is super clear so I'm not sure what the issue is or isn't anymore. I'm just staying out of it.

Jaz- So are you headed to St Simon today? Will you be there by tonight? I am guessing the closing went well since you didn't say that it did not! Congratulations!

••••••••••

All is well here.

Still on plan although I did taste DD's baked goods that she brought over last night. She and her DH have been watching The Great British Baking Show and DD has a couple of weeks off, so she has been baking her head off. She brought over (all homemade) strawberry macarons, lemon macarons, cream puffs and eclairs! I was very impressed! My DH got a stomach ache.

My DS21 sat down and helped me figure out the community college to UMD transfer website which IMO is horrible. No way could I have figured it out without him. We picked out some Gen Ed classes with DS18 pretty much not giving a rip. Sheesh, that kid. lol Anyway I have now handed the whole thing over to DH who is supposed to figure out the next steps. Classes at the CC start in a short two weeks so we have got to get this in gear. This has been a pain in the butt!

DS21 also went and met with a jeweler today. This is the jeweler that my big bucks BIL uses. She helped DS21 design the ring that he will use for proposing to his GF sometime before the end of the year, so that is pretty exciting stuff.

My brother and his family arrive tomorrow. I'm sort of overwhelmed by the idea in general. I mean, I am so looking forward to it, absolutely. But the quantity of people that will be here is a lot! 8 people in the house, 10 for most dinners and sometimes 11. Still, it'll be good. They are a very chill family, which I do appreciate greatly.

Working tomorrow from 10-1 and then will just make sure things are generally in order for them to arrive. Whoo hoo!
  #1443   ^
Old Sat, Aug-08-20, 19:34

Plan: My own
Stats: 238/187/175 Female 5'11"
BF:
Progress:

Hi all.

Jaz---Those pix from your place are gorgeous. What a get away! I hope you brought some cozy books to lay around and read as you look out at those spectacular views.

Glad the closing is behind you, sniff, bye bye little dollhouse. Heck, even I was kind of attached to it. But you Ms. Gypsy Jaz will find yourself another nest soon, and land with both feet and wings expertly coming in for a landing---as you have done so often before.

Nic---I LOVE your website. SO clean and real and says just what it needs to and no more till they talk to you. You never want to "pre-sell" too much, better to leave that up to a conversation. Loved the pix of you at your pool---those legs are looking slim girl.

Yikes, 10 people in the house huh? Wow, that's a lot under normal circumstances, but nothing you're not used to. Assuming you're feeling confident about how they're dealing with the Co-Vid, still, would make me a bit anxious. But you have so much great outdoor space to use, that will be very helpful.

Lori---Eeeeeeew on the bat in Betty's house. I have stories about an apartment on the lake I once shared w/room mates in my last years of college. It was so cool in several ways, but totally bat infested as we came to know. Just one quick example---one day I put on my bathrobe after a shower, and felt something fuzzy inside of the sleeve on my arm. Took off the robe, and yep, there was a bat curled into a ball sound asleep. I get the willies as I even type this. Hope that's the last of Betty's bat, but they can fold themselves behind a picture on the wall, so, your hubby might get another call.

Bummer on the bad golf day, but from what I know from my father and brother, golf is a real exercise in eternal humility. Heck, even true for Tiger Woods.

Trig---Dang it all on the tweeked knee. Is this the same one that's been bothering you?

When does Kiddo's hair turn green? LOLOLOL, get such a kick out of you not minding pink or blue or whatever else the kiddo has been up to in this regard, but Greeeeeeeeeen?!?!?! Hell no. LOL. And of course darlin', she wore you down. She's very talented that way. So is my son.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been a beautiful cloudy/rainy day here---although not as rainy as I'd like. I know for you gals on the coasts and it seems in the south/Georgia too, but up here in the North it's been endlessly sunny for weeks and weeks and weeks. Ha. I know, good news to most, but not to me. I like weather change of moods. But y'all know that. Still, we need the rain, and I wouldn't mind it coming along with a cozy, not crazy or destructive, thunder storm.

I'm back to my writing after a nice week break. Knew it couldn't go on a day longer or my mojo would have been stuck in peanut butter traction. Had a great day of it today. Forging on.

Trying to get the nerve to get on the scale. From my clothes, I feel like I've probably gained 10 and that happened weeks and weeks ago, but can't feel any more gain. Scared to find out I'm delusional and it's a lot worse. Maybe tomorrow morning. Haha. That's what I say every day.

I dunno, but I just can't seem to find my mojo for the kind of LC I was doing. Many easy answers these days as to why. I thank y'all for understanding and being so non judgmental, as I am surely the lone black sheep left here. But I love y'all too much, and we've been together for too long for me to let go, even if I can't talk woe much these days.

HUGE SIGH. Hoping it comes my way again---that burst of desire and commitment. I was a very happy LC eater for the better part for a very long time.
  #1444   ^
Old Sun, Aug-09-20, 03:42

BF:

Good Morning!

Oh Blue....you are not the lone "Black Sheep" here. If not for all the exercise that I do, my eating would have gotten me in trouble big time. I consider myself still LC, but I have MANY moments of WTH eating. Hello Frosted Flakes after dinner! I have started testing my blood sugar after eating some stuff I shouldn't just to see how it is effecting me. After golf yesterday I stopped at our favorite meat market/deli and picked up some stuff. I bought some of their homemade mac & cheese, came home and wolfed it down. 1 hour later, took my blood sugar reading....88!! What? I was expecting something in the 140's. Ate FF last night and 1 hour later tested and it was 109. Again, much lower than I expected. What this tells me is that my body is pretty good at handling sugar, but if I keep doing it, it will not be. Got to stop this eating crap stuff. All that to say......put me in the Black Sheep corral with you Blue!

You want to know something maddening? For weeks, I was eating cereal, full fat, full sugar ice cream etc nearly every day. Scale stayed pretty much the same. So, last week I did not eat any of that. The only thing I ate was a few thin slices of Ezekiel bread after running. The scale went up 4 lbs!!!!!!! WTH?? I'll weigh Monday morning again and begin again. Sigh......

How was that for confession time?

Jaz.....so excited for your month long adventure at the beach. It all looks so beautiful and peaceful. Keep us posted on what you're up to.

Nic.....WOW! You're going to have a houseful! Just feeding all those people would send me in to a tizzy! I'm sure it will be a fun time with your lovely pool and backyard.

Trig....ouch on the knee! I hope it's feeling better today. Slipping on wet grass is an easy way to injure yourself. I try to be so careful on the golf course in the early morning as we're trudging thru wet grass all the time.
----------
Time for me to get moving. A bit of breakfast, another cup of coffee and off to the golf course.

Have good days!
  #1445   ^
Old Sun, Aug-09-20, 05:35

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Lori....I loved the Betty and the Bird, errr, Bat story!
Wow Lori I had no idea you were eating all that stuff. I know you said I had a bit off on eating on a certain day etc. but I didnt know frosted flakes and ice cream were involved but I sure get your blood sugar experiment....but just like you said....1 time, yea your body will process and overdose on sugar so much more easily on a healthy functioning body like yours is now.....but won't tolerate alot of days doing just that. So agree.

The weeks of eating small amts of junky type foods all come to haunt. Your tiny bit of bread was the final hit and the body said, I will show her and it did LOL but you are also a pro at all this. I know you know you and what you can push experimenting a bit etc. so you will put yourself all back to where ya need to be

Nicco....wow, 10-11 for dinners? Haven't done anything that big in ages. Heck when I do mom as an extra I get flustered HAHA Hey you make all those big boys and big girls help you. You ain't gotta do it all ya know, you got older kids etc. that are more than willing to help I am sure! Let loose the reins, sacrifice the kitchen a bit and let them all handle meal time a bit.....frightening isn't it? but not really is it?

Your DD must have super patience to bake all that fancy stuff! I never could bake. I have no patience at all and baking requires that cool she is having fun doing it all and I love that show, Great British Baking show. I had to stop watching any of these shows for like a few years but now I am watching them again on Netflix, I am not effected one bit and just enough the baking drama of it all....and baking is super drama for some

Jaz, check in when ya can, I know you are super happy in St Simon

Blue.....one sentence to ya. Super important and I know you know this one is the bomb for me and you!

WHATEVER IT TAKES WE DON'T GO BACK.

Hey I gained a ton back. I had to drop it all again and the only thing that KEPT me from gaining back ALL of what I lost is our little words we said to each other long long long ago! Only reason I never gave up, never gained it all back before I caught myself, and decided to move forward.

There is nothing backwards. Nothing at all on this journey. Not one good thing we left behind on a LCOW journey. There is only great forward motion we need for what we want as our final goas and health.

You will be fine, you are seeing now what you know can go down and you are gonna catch it all and handle it all in fine fashion!! You know what works for you....power up that mojo and go all in Blue. Everyone can detour around 'construction/demolition in progress' times in our lives, but it is a detour which means at some point ya just gotta get back on the main road and hit your destination and you will. Not an easy road to drive is it? I find it wasn't!! Alot of dangerous curves and mountain sides to derail us LOL but in the end, that road leads to the future!

I will give you a Ferrari to drive that road, I will do it on horseback HAHA You can go full speed at it and I will just hoof it along at a slower speed but me and you will both get to our end goal. I am babbling now...lol...having fun doing just that

--------morning

knee is super better. that tweak, who knows but pills and knee brace and a day of OW and woke up much better and doing well.

kid got some new cool clothes....adult type clothes. less kiddie crap jeans and got some cool fashion type pants in style. oh my.....and hit new makeup....oh kill my wallet on everything but it ain't bad...she is super limited on school days so a few new clothes which nice stuff she has means I get away easy on this back to school

day is kinda cloudy but sun promised? working on pool....back to pool place and my levels are evening out good now....but still cloudy and she said it will take like 1 week for a filter to clear 20,000 gallons of water when I am this cloudy but ok to swim in it....hmmm, but today I will get in later and vacuum but to swim and relax in cloudy water, hmmm, not me LOL but it does seem less cloudy, can see bottom and I know the damn thing is super sanitized from every chem in it so......just waiting.

today is relax mostly.
little this and that.
mostly nothing

food is ribeye steak. lb of shrimp. few chicken breasts and maybe some sardines or tuna...haven't done tuna and mayo in a while, might bet a hankering. ZC and feeling wonderful still and just doing my thing!!!

great day to all
  #1446   ^
Old Sun, Aug-09-20, 07:09

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Good Sunday Morning- I see we are all in the house!!!!! LOVE that!

I arrived in good measure about two- and hit the ground running. Unpacked a car full- I mean a car full! Settled in Bella Bo and ran to the grocery.

Blue- I am very happy to see your post! I think Trig gave you an amazing pep talk! I loved it and will apply that to myself!
So cool you had a break and are able now to get back to work. Here you thought that Covid would keep you bored! Not a chance sister!
OMG- I so thought of you last night as I made my way to the pool last night. - midnight swims. Well in my case it was 9 pm. But the sun was down and the storms were rumbling in!!!

Yea I agree that the scale is a force to recon with- but clothes give the true picture!

Lori- - OMG Bats in the Bell Tower!!!!!!!- Poor Betty!!! I would have been freeing out too! - Did DH catch it?

I know you were happy to not have to cook with having been out on the course all day! I love that too!

OMG on the construction- all for ONE train that comes through?!?!?!?- it is on your property? 24 /7 would drive me nuts- when it is all over?!?!?!?!?!?-

Trig- So glad your knee is better. Lordy knows we don't bounce like we did 20 years ago!!

Yea- school supplies and clothes- it never seems to get easier. The older they get the more $$ comes out. Just the way it rolls momma!!!

I have shrimp and tuna/mayo-

Nic- Can you please resend me your link! Opps!! HAHAHAH
So is this the first time you have seen your brother and family for awhile? I know if anyone can pull that one off it will be you! How long are they staying?

So SO SO SO exciting about the ring! He is even designing it himself.

So the DS18 is doing CC college. Well I can say both my kids did that and then transferred. It is cheaper way to go- but I know it might be a bit disappointing. I know my kids wanted the full experience- but it was affordable. I know $$ is not the issue for your family, unfortunately Covid has put the breaks on so many plans! I am hopeful next year will be the year of YES WE CAN!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------
It is SO unbelievable BEAUTIFUL here. It's like a post card!
However, can you say HOT and Humid. It is suppose to get to 97 with heat index in the 100's.

I am committed to staying ON TRACK here. With the pool, beach, bikes, and fish at my finger tips there is no reason I can't do it!
I would love to drop a size here. I will be here a month!

The condo is so very pretty! Only one mishap. It was one that made my heart drop. I was walking down the stairs and Bella was around my feet as always....... Well it was her that fell backwards. Thankfully she "righted" herself and didn't get more than a bump. She limped a bit for a few minutes then is back now to her sweet self.
But my heart was on the floor!!! - I will count my blessing with that one!! She doesn't bounce either!! We are both getting older!

Today- Beach/pool/ rest in AC/ pool/ dinner/ beach/ pool- pretty much!
Toss in some shrimp on the grill/ a rum drink/ and tons of walking!

ok- off to explore! I couldn't be happier! I so needed this!
  #1447   ^
Old Sun, Aug-09-20, 08:08

BF:

ahhh Jazz enjoy that life and the index of 100s cause I would be in my glory....and one can always escape into AC when required, or the pool or ocean to cool off.

thing is heat is life and to me cold is death but in high heat I can find cool off but in cold I can find 'some warmth' but I swear it is never enough for me LOL

Happy you are happy! Bella will be fine if ya don't charge her down those steps LOL as we can't charge down anymore
  #1448   ^
Old Sun, Aug-09-20, 10:45

BF:

TRIG- I read your post out loud to my son- we are rolling!!!!!
  #1449   ^
Old Mon, Aug-10-20, 04:27

BF:

Good Morning!

Feeling a bit like someone beat me with one of my golf clubs this morning. Sigh.....getting old is not for sissies! I was going to run this morning, but body is saying "No....take a day off!" Tomorrow is another day. No golf tomorrow as they have a tournament going on. I'll do a short run tomorrow morning and then Wednesday is the "big" day of the week.....8 miles.

We had fun on the golf course yesterday, but again, neither of us played well. It has to be enough to be able to be out there.....there are many people who would give anything to be able to walk the golf course, you know?

I have to call my dentist today. I think I'm getting a bad tooth. It just feels a bit touchy sometimes when I chew on that side and when drinking something cold. Better to get it checked before it gets BAD.

Trig.....did you feel the earthquake??? I've been seeing news reports about it. Let us know! Hope your tweaked knee continues to improve.

Jaz.....how is our beach bunny? You and Bella be careful on those steps! Yikes! Are you eating fresh seafood? I'm dying for some good seafood.

Nic.....hope your family arrived safely and that you're all having a great time. I suppose your DD will be providing some of those yummy looking baked goods for all to enjoy. They look awesome!

Blue....hope you've had a good weekend.

---------

Off I go to do a whole lot of nothing.
  #1450   ^
Old Mon, Aug-10-20, 06:04

BF:

Lori sorry the tooth is going wonky on you. omg with teeth in this house lately LOL Hope it isn't something major for you!!

Wed is the big run, yea you should be taking care of you before that day. Getting older ain't for sissies is so true

Jaz you had me laughing, midnight swim at 9.....that is me now also. Like when the sun goes down my day is over and it all feels like midnight to me then

Hi Nicco and Blue

nothing much doing today.

tomorrow is haircuts for me and kid but today I got nothing on plan at all.
work on pool, damn thing is not clearing well. Pool lady said filter 24/7 and these chems and it should clear in a week....got 4 days on I have to say not much is doing on clearing....ohmgosh I am ready to drain it and tear it down honestly.

went to Barbs yesterday to swim and we did some party drinks. came home slightly wasted, luckily she is only like 1.5 miles up the road from me. No more booze for a bit. I feel very deep down inside 'off' with my summer fun little pool party drinking. Putting away the rum for a good while now!

holding my low on the scale. just waiting for more drops and body changes. eh, the days will handle that.

woke up hungry. bacon? so much work, maybe I can get hubby to fry it.
not sure if he is working today or not.

I am kinda like Lori on a do nothing day. Clean master bath and maybe kids, eh, kid in a few days, after one bathroom clean who wants to do another

have fun today all
  #1451   ^
Old Mon, Aug-10-20, 09:21

BF:

Called dentist at 9, got in at 10! xrays show nothing amiss. I do have a tooth in the area that is crooked and goes in toward the roof of my mouth....it feels like it is that tooth. Anyway, she checked it all out. xrays good, gum tissue good etc. Who knows? I go back for regular cleaning etc in September and if it's still bothering me, she'll check it again. I'm just glad to know there is no abscess or anything brewing.

It is getting SO hot out. Supposed to be 90's today and more humidity again. Ugh. My run tomorrow morning is at 6:45AM so hope to beat the worst of the heat.

Later!
  #1452   ^
Old Mon, Aug-10-20, 15:18

BF:

Oh happy day....... Monday right?!?!HAHAHAHAHAH
Funny story..........
So this is a BEAUTIFUL well appointed condo in a lush, upscale (like any part of St. Simon is a dive). Well- everything was so well planned out.

The only thing missing is a clock- ANYWHERE. Not one in my bedroom- none in living area. Missing , mistake? On purpose? Island time????? I have noticed my level of stress is null to ZIP at this point. I am so relaxed and just mentally am ......... soaking it up like a sponge!

I thought about getting a clock- for my bedroom. And then thought........ WHY????????? If I am tired sleep, if I want to get up I get up. I am just taking in my son, the sun, the sand, I have lost a pound. Maybe through sweat!!!! OMG the heat here- but with the ocean and pool it is livable. I come in in the heat of day 2-4....rest up with rum drink, music,,,,, and here I am writing to you!

We made another grocery run. I picked up fresh grouper for tonight and a small kale salad done! I will sauté it with some fresh herbs and a bit of butter and white wine.

Todays food:
6 jumbo shrimp
1/2 cup slaw
1 rum drink- will be 2ish........ rum/lacroix

Dinner- Grouper / kale-
Done!

tomorrow homemade crab cakes. I am in HEAVEN I can buy crab in the giant cans again. I had to buy all my spices again- ok no problem!

OK the BEST NEWS: (well the best news would be I have that job)..... the next ...... OK the other news........ I LOVE this place so much........ I mean I LOVE it here. I could live out forever here. I thought that the last 3 times I have been here. This is it when I retire!!!!! Hands down. My heart is here.
Anyway....... I texted the owner and ask if she had a taker for the 2 weeks after I am slated to move out.
She called me.... She said she had blocked it out because she wanted to come.

They live in Miami- and come up here in Sept every year. They were planning to come when I leave. Except they both now have Covid. So she will not be coming.
She said since I was a nurse and she wanted to keep me as long as I needed a place she dropped the price to 400 a week for as much as I want in Sept.
So I book the first two weeks. Paid up and am here through mid Sept. I am so excited.

I did speak to my next "boss" who told me the first month is telecommute anyway. So why not the beach.
I got a super sweet walk this morning!!!!!- Then the DS and I did some sight seeing.

We went to this super cool place called Fort Fredrica. I expected it to be a super boring building ruin but it was an old settlement complete with big hanging trees and the framework and part of old homes built before the constitution by the British. So very historic!!!!

Tired- going to make food- hungry!!!!!!

Sorry no personals- will be all about you all tomorrow!!!!!
  #1453   ^
Old Tue, Aug-11-20, 04:06

BF:

Good Morning!

Up having a quick cup of coffee before hitting the road for a quick 30 min. run. Nothing going the rest of the day. I have tenderloin steaks defrosting for dinner....easy.

Trig.....loved how you came home from Barb's "slightly wasted". I came home from the golf course a bit like that too. We hung around after our round to watch the ladies tournament finish and had a couple more beverages. OY!

Jaz.....I'm only slightly jealous of your beach condo, pool, seafood and all of it! You sure deserve it after all you've been thru this year. Best of all you get to extend it by a few weeks! Score! Loved the pictures you shared. You're at your happy place for sure.

Nic & Blue....hope your week is looking good!

Off I go to beat the heat and get this little workout done.
  #1454   ^
Old Tue, Aug-11-20, 04:53

BF:

Lori super glad your tooth is a good one. My wisdom tooth that went nasty on me was a gum irritation around the tooth so I was gonna pull it til the dentist said your xrays are great, your roots are fine, there is no infection or anything wrong with the tooth and I even made the appt to get it extracted but then cancelled. I told hubby why pull a good tooth? I need all I can keep now HAHA but I cleared up the irritated gum issue and tooth is all fine so.....happy you don't have to do any dentist work either!
and we saved money right

Yea the heat and booze get ya. 'a few more beverages' just hanging around...oh yea I get you on that one LOL summer is party time for most of us!!

Jaz, super cool your place is so nice with the pool and you get even more time...so your job will start online huh...so you have more chill time before having to make decisions on moving and more. I like that. You needed the down time from that crazy hosp. job and all.

You sound very chillax....happy for you!!

Nicco and Blue...HI!

So I floc'd the pool. Got minimal results but I CAN see the bottom of the pool now but still cloudy but it is a cloudy I believe I can handle now....so I got like 80% better water.

will vacuum pool in a bit. add tons of chlorine and re-circulate and let sit again for a few hrs...vacuum again and start all normal filter procedures....let's see where it takes me. Pool has me tearing my hair out right now. I can't take it!

hubby driving car to somewhere in Virginia this morn.

kid snoozing til afternoon but that changes, so far school is gonna do the 2 days, but kid says only 1 day for 2 weeks, then re-evaluate but that ain't what I am reading.

haircuts for me and her at 2:30 and then we head to the school to pick up her paper schedule, her PowerSchool is down still. When I hit the school I can ask some questions

all good here, zc doing very well. no new loss but holding my low as usual.

off to get vacuuming...damn pool LOL
  #1455   ^
Old Tue, Aug-11-20, 17:39

BF:

Trig- super sorry to hear about about pool trouble!!!!! You got me on that.... I know nothing about pools!!!!

Cool Pork chop still is out driving - I know you love some alone time!
Speaking of- when does Kiddo start school?

So proud of you- in the Zone you are!!!!!

Nic- PLEASE resend me your link.
please see email- will respond there.

So your guests are leaving - are you getting any down time!?

Lori-
- Yum on the steak!
Is the construction finished?
Oh....BTW- went to Dicks today- there was nobody there!!!!! Not alot of stuff either!
I was looking for shoes!!! Beach shoes!

Updates Blue
-----------------------------------------------------
Bought beach shoes today - on sale at 7 bucks-
Finished up snapper- omg good!

Got in a 3 mile walk- tired.