Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Local Low-Carbers & Support Groups > U.S.
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   ^
Old Tue, Jul-22-03, 18:52

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 115/115/95 Female 154cm
BF:
Progress:
Question Anyone is able to help??

Hi people, I'm new to low carb diet and to this forum.
I don't have a lot weight to lose but low carb diet really helps my cycle and energy level! Therefore, I've decided to stick with it for my lifetime!!

I'm living in Toronto, Canada. I could find some low carb products here but it's extremely expensive to me!!! (As a student who needs to pay peak tuition fee and acommodation fee and living cost) So I browse thru the net and found some nice cheap low carb food online retailers...well, most of them are in the US!!!

Therefore I would like to know does anyone of you people is living on the Eastern Canada / US border and willing to give me your address. So that I can order cheaper low carb food on net, using my own credit card, and enjoy the lower shipping cost???? Of course I'll come and pick up my food.....may be once per month/ 2 months.

I know it's a "too much" request, but it really helps my bank account!!!

Hope to get some replies...
Sponsored Links