Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > South Beach Diet
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Fri, Feb-20-04, 10:58
Registered Member

Plan: south beach
Stats: 105/105/93 Female 60 inches
BF:
Progress:
Cool Kraft Singles (pepperjack or others) Allowed on Phase 1 of SBD???

I have another question while preparing my shopping list for the beginning of Phase 1 --- are the 2% or fat free Kraft singles allowed on the beginning stage. I have the 2% pepperjack I have been eating for awhile and just wondered if it or any of the others are acceptable on the first phase. As soon as I get everything I need.... I am going to begin!!!
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Fri, Feb-20-04, 12:45

Plan: Atkins/Counting Calories
Stats: 173/165/145 Female 5'1"
BF:
Progress: 29%

I'm not sure about this one. I would check the ingredients. If there are carbs or sugar I would stay away from them.

I would just not have them because they are processed and I am staying away from processed foods.

Wee
  #3   ^
Old Fri, Feb-20-04, 15:04

Plan: Southbeach (Phase 2)
Stats: 162/160/130 Female 5'3"
BF:32/%/?/20%
Progress: 6%

SB suggests to use low fat cheese-yuck!
However, they allow a "processed" cheese called Laughing Cow Light. Its not bad. Not too bad spread on celery as a snack.

Not easy to find in the supermarket because you don't have to refrigerate it. you have to search for it. It's packaged in a round cardboard pack and the wedges are individually wrapped. Tastes like processed swiss cheese.

Hope this helped.

Judi