Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Low-Carb Products
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#91   ^
Old Tue, Mar-14-06, 05:54

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 252/237/199 Male 5 10
BF:
Progress:

hehe, it was more of a tongue in cheek reference to the way attorneys in general list their practice.

I'm really glad we have some confirmation on the Unforgettable sweets products, as I would hate to think we we're being duped by a second company. The " if it seems too good to be true" is not always the best litmus test though, as the Unforgettable sweets breads and pizza crusts are really something. I am going to see if I can get any data out of the FDA on this other matter.
Sponsored Links
  #92   ^
Old Tue, Mar-14-06, 06:00

Plan: Low carb
Stats: 224.5/155/135 Female 63 inches
BF:
Progress: 78%

Good grief. Why would anyone get upset for free publicity. It really isn't a big deal. You are too much It's bread for goodness sakes, it's not like it's a big secret - did you have to have a password to get in? Maybe it shouldn't have posted anything until they were ready for the secret to be revealed. Oh, by the way, I pestered them too. I told them how great it was that they were doing this for all us, I gave them my support and - I put my password "the raven flies at midnight" in the subject!

Last edited by jun keater : Tue, Mar-14-06 at 06:44.
  #93   ^
Old Tue, Mar-14-06, 11:41

Plan: Modified Atkins
Stats: 00/00/00 Male 77 inches
BF:
Progress: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jun keater
Good grief. Why would anyone get upset for free publicity. It really isn't a big deal. You are too much It's bread for goodness sakes, it's not like it's a big secret - did you have to have a password to get in?

I agree with Kevin. If they are working kinks out of their ordering system and filling orders, that would be all they need to have a few people badmouth them cuz their order took too long or got the wrong things and it could be the death knell for their business. To each his/her own though I guess.

Ed
  #94   ^
Old Tue, Mar-14-06, 12:03
Kitchen Experimenter

Plan: General LC Maintenance
Stats: 230/160/165 Male 70 inches
BF:way less now
Progress: 108%

Quote:
Good grief. Why would anyone get upset for free publicity. It really isn't a big deal. You are too much It's bread for goodness sakes, it's not like it's a big secret - did you have to have a password to get in? Maybe it shouldn't have posted anything until they were ready for the secret to be revealed. Oh, by the way, I pestered them too. I told them how great it was that they were doing this for all us, I gave them my support and - I put my password "the raven flies at midnight" in the subject!

Personally I could care less who you give your support or to or not . I don't have to order online or be worried about it. I orginally got involved to try and help but there were people like yourself who like to push people. I know I won't lose any sleep over it .
  #95   ^
Old Thu, Mar-16-06, 06:09

Plan: Low carb
Stats: 224.5/155/135 Female 63 inches
BF:
Progress: 78%

Last edited by jun keater : Thu, Mar-16-06 at 06:32.
  #96   ^
Old Thu, Mar-16-06, 06:32
Kitchen Experimenter

Plan: General LC Maintenance
Stats: 230/160/165 Male 70 inches
BF:way less now
Progress: 108%

Quote:

nice pic......looks just like you......lol