Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Local Low-Carbers & Support Groups > Australia / New Zealand
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Sat, Sep-13-08, 17:40

Plan: Atkins now PP/LifeWOBread
Stats: 268/268/150 Female 170 cm
BF:
Progress: 0%
Post Back again...again... again...

Hi there

My name is Rosemary, from Brisbane, and I keep coming into the forum and then disappearing.

Back again to endeavour to change my WOL to real, unprocessed healthy food. Did Atkins back in 2004 and it was good, lost weight well, felt great, but I got pregnant and stupidly didn't stick to a LC WOE. But at my most recent lowest weight I was only 92kgs from a combination of breastfeeding and depression/lack of appetite rather than eating properly.

However since then I have been trying to get started on LC again but just haven't been able to get past the block in my head. So I have let all my bad habits and demons take control again and I am back up to about 119kgs.

I know how I did it before, I know I can do LC and loose weight and feel wonderful. So what is stopping me?

Anyway, I just read the Serving your Apprenticeship thread in the Triple Digits Club and it is full of wonderful inspirational advice which I will take on board.

Thanks for reading my thoughts.
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Fri, Sep-19-08, 15:21
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 173.2/162.5/150 Female 61 inches
BF:Fat?? What fat??
Progress: 46%

Hi Rosemary
I was the same as you. Lost a power of weight back in 2003 then gave it away after I went on a round-world holiday. Put back everything I lost and probably then some.
Started the Tony Ferguson diet, day 2 on that and I was sick as a dog! Went straight into Atkins. Been on it for 6 weeks now & not looked back.
Cheers
Pam
  #3   ^
Old Tue, Sep-30-08, 04:52
Faux-foods=Doh!Foods

Plan: Low Carb
Stats: 216/180/154 Female 168cm
BF:
Progress: 58%

Welcome back again, again, again hehehe

Don't go anywhere this time! I'll put you on my 'list' (make believe) of people to email when I haven't heard from them in a while. Have you set up a journal yet?

e