Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > CAD/CALP
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#151   ^
Old Thu, Apr-22-21, 10:29

Plan: DDF, Fung
Stats: 247/209/199 Female 66.5"
BF:kickin it
Progress: 79%

Morning Jeep

So I had another set back UGH! Loved my spinach dip a little too much and then I ate the house down......UGH

I love fast food! McDonalds best food is their breakfast in my opinion. Arbys, well you know already, is their chicken bacon swiss sandwich. Rallys is their roadhouse burger. Burger King is their Whopper. Wendys taco salad. What are your favorites?

Anyways, doubling down today not eating outside my one hour window.
TTYL

Last edited by mojolissa : Thu, Apr-22-21 at 16:07.
Sponsored Links
  #152   ^
Old Fri, Apr-23-21, 05:52

Plan: CAD
Stats: 220/217/180 Female 66
BF:
Progress: 8%

Hi mojo

I’m down one pound this week so I’m happy about it! I’m really glad I maintained the 2 pound loss from last week also....kind of shocked that i didn’t gain.

I don’t eat fast food that often although my husband loves it, if I do want it my favorite is Dominos thin crust double sausage and pepperoni.....we usually split it and I definitely eat my half

You will bounce back from your splurge, sometimes they just happen like last weekend watching my husband sleep all day after the vaccine, I ate the house down....then I move on to a new day

Have a lovely time this weekend opening up your lake house (that sounds so cool lol) bring up lots of firewood for the stove! Hopefully the weather will cooperate and you can spend some time in the sun

Later
  #153   ^
Old Fri, Apr-23-21, 12:10

Thanks Jeep

So happy you're losing more!

Yes, we will be working mostly, turning on the water, making sure everything is ok. Cleaning, restocking food, etc. for the summer and hopefully the weather isn't too cold and wet. Turning on the heat, water heater, plenty of wood... We have tons of trees, too many really

My reward meal today will be Subway steak club.

Talk soon
  #154   ^
Old Mon, Apr-26-21, 05:27

BF:

Morning mojo

Thanks .......sticking to my eating window this week and sometimes it varies a bit but I always fast as long as I can. I’m not going with any strict rules for my eating every day but instead letting my body decide when to eat.

RM today will be broccoli soup and chili cheese dogs, my DH loves them and they’re easy

Talk soon
  #155   ^
Old Mon, Apr-26-21, 08:48

Hiya Jeep

Holding steady at 228. Had a wonderful weekend, but worked a little too hard. My muscles are screaming today! I should learn not to overdo, but there was so much to get done. Hubby thinks I'm a man that can lift heavy things! I need to say NO, too heavy for me. But we were successful, water on, heat on, and no real issues. Knock on wood.

He will stay at the cottage the rest of the week. So, I'm on my own for RM.
I might just have my yummy Arbys every day!

TTYL
  #156   ^
Old Tue, Apr-27-21, 05:15

BF:

Hi mojo

Haha a man that thinks I can lift heavy things....your to funny!! I also lifted heavy things last weekend. We decided we were going to spend more time at our camp so we bought a bigger refrigerator and guess who had to help lift it into the cabin, yep me! DH did most of the lifting but it wasn’t easy. Had to lay boards down and roll it in with our dolly because the ground was still really wet. We have 12 acres and love riding our four wheelers on the trails. It’s so beautiful and peaceful there.

RM- salad and spaghetti

Later
  #157   ^
Old Wed, Apr-28-21, 06:27

Morning Jeep

Miss my hubby today. Weight is going back up...UGH. Daughter is coming over every night and bringing junk food over. Last night was Dominos pizza. It's hard to resist the barrage of food every night! I love the company, but I do know better than to eat at night.

Anyways, not sure what to eat today. I'm afraid Kitchen is closed and mouth is closed at 4pm today!!! Going grocery shopping today and picking up more fruits and veggies. Had sausage biscuits and gravy yesterday for RM. Then I had pizza at night....BAD GIRL>

Sounds like you have a nice place to go to as well. You have a camp ground to get back to nature. It is so nice to get away isn't it? Unplug and unwind. I can feel my blood pressure coming down as soon as I get there. I love being on the lake, next to water and nature. So relaxing and beautiful. Hubby sends me a picture of the sunset every day, but it doesn't do it justice.

TTY soon

Last edited by mojolissa : Wed, Apr-28-21 at 06:44.
  #158   ^
Old Thu, Apr-29-21, 04:46

BF:

Morning mojo

Sorry your missing DH but glad your daughter is keeping you company even though she’s bringing junk food over....maybe you can go back up and surprise him if your not still watching your grandchild. I to had a mini food party 🎉🥴 last night!!...Back to it today I hope....it’s draft day so we usually have a lot of food and snacks and stay up way to late🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈

Hope your shopping went good and you brought home some nice fruits that both you and your daughter love, I’m going out today and do a little shopping for the draft and to pick up a prescription. Saturday is the first and it gets to crowded out for me to shop especially on the weekend.

Talk soon
  #159   ^
Old Thu, Apr-29-21, 06:30

Morning Jeep

Weight is back to 228.

Yes, I too avoid the grocery store on the weekends. Way to crowded! They're definitely not social distancing or keeping capacity low in our grocery stores! Anyways, fresh veggies and fruits are stocked up.

I had the rest of the sausage biscuits and gravy with 3 eggs scrambled in and fresh pineapple for RM yesterday, all within one hour at 3pm. Today, I will probably do my Arbys sandwiches with some fresh fruit. Did my yard work, even though it was threatening to rain, so I can go to the cottage this weekend. Yay!

I hope your draft picks go well for your team. Not sure how all that works, but enjoy

Later
  #160   ^
Old Tue, May-04-21, 06:33

Morning Jeep

I have been struggling a bit since going to the cottage. I have to remember to stay on track even when on "vacation" there is never an excuse to eat junk! Yesterday RM was spaghetti, meat sauce, and bread sticks with hot fudge sundae. Weight stayed the same, but back up to 231.

How are you doing? I miss you! Come back and tell me what is happening

#161   ^
Old Thu, May-06-21, 04:02

BF:

Morning mojo

I’ve been off plan a lot my weight is back up also I need to get back to eating better. I’m hoping today that I can get back to eating in my window and keeping carbs to my RM only.

It’s hard when your at the cottage because you probably feel like your on vacation and we all eat to much on vacation

Hate having to change my weight stats up again but I have to keep it real

Later
  #162   ^
Old Thu, May-06-21, 06:25

Morning Jeep

So glad to see your post today. I also need to change my stats, but I was hoping it would come back down before I need to change it.

Yes, maybe I need to get a scale for the cottage so I can see immediately what I'm doing is moving weight in the wrong direction. Cocktails and snacks always make my weight go up!

I'm looking back thru my journal to see what meals/combos/timing was making me lose the weight. Arbys meals help me lose and cutting off food at 3pm helps me lose.

Worked in the yard yesterday. So much crabgrass! Dug out dandelion weeds, mowed and edged the yard. My niece came to visit and we had panda express chinese food. Honey walnut shrimp

I'm sure you will get right back on track girlie! Just a little bump in the road. Talk soon
  #163   ^
Old Fri, May-07-21, 06:41

Morning Jeep

So I changed my stats to 229. It is what it is.

What I thought was crabgrass was actually tall bunching Fescue grass. Which is worse cause it can't be killed like crabgrass. I give up - grass is grass, right? As long as I keep it mowed, it should look OK.

Anyways, DD is taking me to get my toes a pedicure for Mothers day. My DS is buying me lunch and getting me an orchid. My kids are so sweet to me!

Hubby is at the cottage still, which is why I'm doing the yard work. He is putting in cement footings for a new deck. The old one was rotting out when we bought the place.

So I'm back on track, nothing to eat past 4pm.
Talk soon
  #164   ^
Old Fri, May-07-21, 07:46

BF:

Hi mojo

Just mow the darn grass and you wouldn’t even care lol.....I also mow our yard with a rider and bought a nice push mower with a battery because I can’t pull the cord on the old one. Also have a battery weed whacker and blower. I love them no gas or oil just charge them up.

Sounds like a great day with the kids your a lucky lady! You must really miss hubby hope you get back up there soon.

Fasted till 3:30 yesterday and RM was a salad with cubed chicken, tomato, red onion and ranch dressing. Then I had chicken tenders w/ Checkers fries. I didn’t stick to the 1 hour time limit it was about 1 1/2 hours

Have a great weekend girl,
Talk soon
  #165   ^
Old Mon, May-10-21, 05:06

BF:

Morning mojo

Had a great Mother’s Day.....Son took us out to lunch then back to the house for a delicious chocolate and peanut butter w/ fudge pie it was so good I had to have 2 pieces then I got some gifts and 2 beautiful flowers in pots that I will re-pot for the summer. They always grow better if I put them in bigger pots.

Today I’m definitely back to my fasting window and back to my RM dinner. I’m not sure what that will be yet.

I think the sun will be out for 5 or 6 days straight and that’s fantastic. It’s been so raining every day and cold.

Later