Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#466   ^
Old Today, 02:20

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Lori, ahhhh stinks about your hubby's work like that. But patience might reverse all that and get him back more hrs ya know to keep him more busy etc? I am sure he doesn't like this change at all. Hope it does change up to the better again for him.

Jazz, 8 lbs isn't bad as in alot of that is bloat etc. but my gosh ya better catch that right now ya know......you can get rid of that fast on tight zc so you got the cure LOL go do it.

Cool your GSs are so active and ya got your son now to help move heavy things and near enough to ya to help each other out....that area seems to suit you well for living location

Nicco, passing that baby around....haha....I can just picture that too too cute. Crowded home but not for long, sounds like good fun tho. PB event? whoohoo, are ya gonna take a first place trophy

-----------kiddo has her friend staying over. her and morgan will light out early AM to drive to Nashville for concert tonight. I negotiated 'chores' around the house to pay for a hotel room for the night. I ain't having her drive 6 hrs....7pm concert, and drive 6 hrs back home.....my gosh....I swear she does this on purpose to make me say 'get a room' lol and she knows I will pay for it, but on this one I got some free chores outta her.....we need to pressure wash the house and garage area so she is gonna do that in a few weeks when temps alot warmer so that pays off this hotel room I bought. Hey ya know, one night in downtown Nash the closest to the Brooklyn Bowl for the concert ain't low priced...ugh...lol... honestly it ain't been a wk with kiddo home, I ain't gonna survive this summer truly HAHA

gonna chat her up about applying for some p/t job somewhere....she keeps saying nah but I keep saying yah but I don't know...we shall see what goes down in that dept...ugh

working on small stupid stuff like pool leaking and all but seems the filter is the culprit? and still haven't handled it cause hell I don't care anymore. So far water going down is very slow, huge rain to fill up the pool again right now LOL and I know I have to take action but pfffft...eh I will when I will. Right now easier to just do what little needs to be done without bothering.....I don't know guys, I got 0 interest to do anything anymore when it comes to dealing with crap.

still dumpersting it with the hoarder house but hubby thinks he got a buyer for 230K for useless house but nice acreage for the land so he called his realtor friend and she said 230k the guy offered is fair and 'good' price so she said heck she would sell for that price so I think that is sold but we have to get surveryor over there and get that handled. hey if we get that property off us then we got less load to bear thru estate and can mostly get this monkey off us. Oh well what happens happens

ok be good all, off to handle life here.
Sponsored Links
  #467   ^
Old Today, 04:32

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Rain has finally stopped, but everything is a soggy mess. We're going to try to play golf this morning early, but it's chilly and damp. It won't be the most fun I've ever had on the golf course that's for sure.

The contractor got our couple little electrical jobs done and he'll be back over the next few months to do the other little jobs. No hurry on any of it. Once he was here yesterday and started, I got out of here. DH was here for any questions etc. My friend and I went shopping and out for lunch and I was SO happy to get back home around 3. Sam's Club wears your a$$ out! That place is nuts! I got a few things....not a lot. I got some frozen salmon burgers that looked good. A nice high protein option for me. I also bought some canned chicken and a tub of bacon ranch dip that you mix with it for a quick chicken salad. My friend makes it and gave me some one day and it is very yummy. Low carb and high protein.....score!

I just looked at the weather forecast for the rest of May......freakin' rain almost every day!!!!!! I feel like I'm living in England or something!

---------

Trig.....Safe travels to your DD for the concert. I'm sure it'll be a good time. Sounds good on the sale of that property. Yeah, you need that off your back for sure!

Jaz....It sounds like you'll have a lovely Mother's Day with your kids and grandkids. Enjoy!

Nic....Have fun playing "pass the baby".

---------

I have to start getting ready early this morning. It would be easier to get moving if there was even a hint of sun. Sigh.....it's only 48 degrees now with the projected high of 60....WTH? Last week it was in the 80's!

We soldier on.