Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Our Website > My P.L.A.N. Tool Support Forum
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Sat, Jan-12-08, 01:15

Plan: currently at <50g carb/d
Stats: 208/203.1/136 Female 5ft 9.5in
BF:
Progress: 7%
Default Not a bug, but suggestions

In france, vitamins are listed as B1 through 12, instead of "thiamin", "riboflavin", etc. It would be nice to have "(B#)" after the appropriate vitamins, that way us foreigners don't have to go google vitamin definitions all day long.

Another french thanng, 99% of our nutrition info comes per 100g, even if the packaged portion is 22g, like a baby bel cheese for instance. Or almost all yogurts. It would be nice to be able to input the nutrition info per 100g, and then be able to re-edit the serving size afterwards, with a corresponding and "magic" recalculation of the necessary decrease in nutrition numbers.

Thanks for making the P.L.A.N. I hope this helps. Oh yeah, including daily activities as a source of burned calories/exercise would be really nice.
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Sat, Jan-12-08, 19:50
Never Give Up!

Plan: It's anybody's guess!
Stats: 350/250/160 Female 70 inches
BF:
Progress: 53%

I'm pretty sure the majority of 'daily activities' are in the list of exercises, but you may have to list them separately. It isn't difficult to do, and makes sense, because your daily activities are very likely far different from mine, or anyone else's.
  #3   ^
Old Sun, Jan-13-08, 02:30

Plan: currently at <50g carb/d
Stats: 208/203.1/136 Female 5ft 9.5in
BF:
Progress: 7%

Huh, you mean things like "mopping the floor for 30 minutes" is in there? I didn't see it. Don't get mad at me yet, I shall go peruse the list in detail....
  #4   ^
Old Sun, Jan-13-08, 07:06
Forum Founder

Plan: Atkins/PP/BFL
Stats: 400/223/200 Male 5 ft 11
BF:37%/17%/12%
Progress: 89%

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiredFedUP
Huh, you mean things like "mopping the floor for 30 minutes" is in there? I didn't see it. Don't get mad at me yet, I shall go peruse the list in detail....

No, she meant you can customize the list and add your own daily activities.

Wa'il