Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Exercise Forums: Active Low-Carbers > Gym Logs
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#16   ^
Old Sat, Mar-08-03, 16:44

Plan: Schwarzbein Principle
Stats: 195/176/125
BF:too much
Progress: 27%
Default Well

What I decided today is that while i am in this slump... I can walk. which I did.. and I can do Joyce Vedral..
:-)
so I can catch up on the form that I just can't seem to get right now with my energy drain.. I think this is the perfect answer!
Hugs,
Nedra
Sponsored Links
  #17   ^
Old Mon, Mar-10-03, 11:03

Plan: Schwarzbein
Stats: 222/199/120 Female 62.5
BF:?/30/20
Progress: 23%

I did Firm strenght today, probably the strongest I have ever done that one. My muscles are shaking.
Tanya
  #18   ^
Old Tue, Mar-11-03, 13:43

I did a three mile walk, and a segment of 5 day abs. Getting there slowly but surely back to wanting to do this everyday. Still taking lots of talking into but at least I can do that now.
Tanya
  #19   ^
Old Wed, Mar-12-03, 13:00

I could only do about 1/2 of Firm Cardio because of getting so ill I could hardly even move. What I did though was hard and with a great deal of effort so I don't feel it a complete loss.
Tanya
  #20   ^
Old Tue, Mar-18-03, 13:01

Friday I worked out and did Super Sculpt, yesterday (monday), I did Firm Cardio, all of it, and today I did a 3 mile walk, and a segment of 5 day abs.
Tanya
  #21   ^
Old Wed, Mar-26-03, 19:59

Monday I did standing legs, and upper body, I skipped yesterday because of not sleeping Monday night, and today I did The Firm Complete Aerobic Weight Trainging (vol. 6) or the boomer's workout.
Tanya
  #22   ^
Old Fri, Mar-28-03, 11:36

I did Volume 5 today, most of it anyway. My muscles just didn't want to work. At least what I did, I worked hard.
Tanya
  #23   ^
Old Wed, Jun-22-05, 15:46

Boy have I not come in here for ever and a day. I guess that tells you life has done a bunch to me. I ended up with a bad case of pneumonia, started back into the workouts and then found out I was expecting a baby. She was born last May and now I'm expecting another one. I did great with the last baby, workouted through the entire pregnancy, and I haven't been so good since. I have tried but never able to get a good routine in. I'm trying to now.
I did half of super scuplting today and hope to walk later.
Tanya
  #24   ^
Old Mon, Aug-08-05, 09:23

Okay so things have just continued to be rough. I ended up with a bad case of bronchitis, and I haven't been able to workout the way that I would like. But today I did do 20 min of a Leslie walk. That was about as much as I could manage.
Tanya
  #25   ^
Old Tue, Jan-03-06, 14:03

I posted this in my journal also.
Well it has been a long time since last post and I'm working on really getting myself back on track. It will take lots of work and effort to figure it out with these two little girls but I can't keep going the way I am.
So this is the plan.
Eat the best I can for the present and not beat myself up if I cheat, but control the cheats to once a week as I did before, like what body for life recommends. That way I won't feel deprived, and I can enjoy a date, I found I ate very well this way and the cheats were never very big because I knew I would alow them.
My biggest priority because I know it is the best for me and my health is to get back to exercise. Today I did a 15 minute mile walk, and I hope to do another tonight. Right now I just want to do walks for a couple of weeks and build up my time before I start doing the firm workouts again. Take it slow even though I'm impatient to get back to the weight work. I would do some other stuff but getting to the weight bench is a bit tricky at the moment!
I may have to get myself up at 5 am to do the workouts as the time need progress. I'm not sure I'm up to it, with Abbie, but if she sleeps well it should workout alright. I'm just not a great morning person but with both babies I have to find a time just to myself to do a workout and early am maybe the only time I get!
I must do this for me and my health. I think I'm suffering from a bit of PPD and I must get my workouts, my eating, and my spiritual well being in line before I consider meds. I need to do what works for me first before I add another component to the mix. IT is not as bad as when I had Collin, but I'm very moody, not really enjoying life as I should, and I'm having very upsetting dreams. Wish me luck.
Tanya