Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#106   ^
Old Fri, Mar-30-12, 09:21

Plan: HCG R2 10/17/11
Stats: 176/159.6/155 Female 5.5
BF:
Progress: 78%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momma-of-4
I'm not sleeping much either. I am just not sleepy tired. I have 2 babues that have been up ALL night for a few nights with chicken pox and it hasn't been to bad for me staying up with them.

I feel soo weak whenever I try to do anything. Is this normal?

Hello today

I ran on "tired" too. But conversely, I had alot of energy. It's a weird combination. Remember, Simmeons says to limit exercise. I took it pretty easy. I am fortunate that I work from home. The biggest energy I expended daily was getting on and off that scale....
Keep to it. It comes off........ever so slowly after the first 10 days. Kinda like watching paint dry!!!!!! I'm living the life of P3 and happy to say still within 2#!!!
Sponsored Links
  #107   ^
Old Fri, Mar-30-12, 13:42

Plan: atkins/hcg
Stats: 228/162/135 Female 65
BF:
Progress: 71%

Does anyone know how long the powder form of real HCG (not mixed) and unopened bac water will last in someone's fridge? I've kept them in a box in the veggie drawer
  #108   ^
Old Fri, Mar-30-12, 14:29
Experimenter

Plan: DDF
Stats: 202/185.4/179 Female 67
BF:
Progress: 72%

Mine had an expiration date on the box it came in. I think it was for a year or so.
  #109   ^
Old Fri, Mar-30-12, 14:36

BF:

Thanks! Also what are some sample menus for P2?

Like can I have a cup of canned asparagus 2x day with my 3 1/2oz lean meat?

I don't like many veggies cept those
  #110   ^
Old Fri, Mar-30-12, 14:41
95% Sugar Free!

Plan: Very high fat LC/HCG
Stats: 310/155.4/159 Female 67 inches
BF:
Progress: 102%

I've read from several sources that bac water is only good for 30 days from the time it is first opened/punctured. But unopened, not sure - is there an expiration date?
  #111   ^
Old Fri, Mar-30-12, 20:12

Plan: Atkins, hCG Diet
Stats: 168/120/120 Female 64 inches
BF:30%/25%/23%
Progress: 100%

Hi all - 5th day at the same weight. I found a new trick I tried today - Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar and distilled water, two times today (2-3 T to 1 Cup ratio). Evidently, it can break a stall and you get to eat your food. I was hungry again today early. That means I am over my 500 by 115 I have to say feels like my enthusiasm and motivation are diminishing. Same weight since March 26th, which is higher than my lowest....

I threw together my first batch of "chocolate delight" for P2. It is in the freezer for another day when I am not over my calories. I will have to tell you how it turned out down the road.

Hope you all are lighter and in better spirits.
  #112   ^
Old Sat, Mar-31-12, 07:47

STALL BROKEN!!! I finally had a one pound drop! Yippee!!! Thank you Braggs. New territory = 133 after VLCD 12. That brings me to a total loss of 8.4 lbs (.7 per day so not too shabby).
  #113   ^
Old Sat, Mar-31-12, 08:14

BF:

Quote:
Originally Posted by colipdx
Hi all - 5th day at the same weight. I found a new trick I tried today - Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar and distilled water, two times today (2-3 T to 1 Cup ratio). Evidently, it can break a stall and you get to eat your food. I was hungry again today early. That means I am over my 500 by 115 I have to say feels like my enthusiasm and motivation are diminishing. Same weight since March 26th, which is higher than my lowest....

I threw together my first batch of "chocolate delight" for P2. It is in the freezer for another day when I am not over my calories. I will have to tell you how it turned out down the road.

Hope you all are lighter and in better spirits.

How do you make chocolate delight?

Thanks Mizkitty I will give it a try since it hasn't been opened

What does everyone normally eat? do you get sick of it over & over?

Thanks
  #114   ^
Old Sat, Mar-31-12, 09:53

Hi Joylorene - I would suggest YouTubing HCG recipes and chocolate delight as you can actually watch it being done - makes it easier to recreate it for yourself, I found. At least that is what worked for me. I am a visual person.

The chocolate delight was a bust. I didn't have the flavored Stevia drops (like english toffee) so it was not sweet enough. I looked at two different health food stores and nothing. I was in too big a hurry to order it online but the best deals are found there price wise. Frankly, it just reminded me of a pool of oil... It is OFF PROTOCOL so proceed at your own peril.
  #115   ^
Old Sat, Mar-31-12, 09:56

Hi Joylorene - I would suggest YouTubing HCG recipes and chocolate delight as you can actually watch it being done - makes it easier to recreate it for yourself, I found. At least that is what worked for me. I am a visual person.

As far as eating goes, I like some variety but I also will make a large batch of something and eat that more frequently. I like the ground extra lean turkey / tomato saute I did recently and will be doing that again soon. found it on youtube

The chocolate delight was a bust. I didn't have the flavored Stevia drops (like english toffee) so it was not sweet enough. I looked at two different health food stores and nothing. I was in too big a hurry to order it online but the best deals are found there price wise. Frankly, it just reminded me of a pool of oil... It is OFF PROTOCOL so proceed at your own peril.
  #116   ^
Old Sat, Mar-31-12, 10:50
95% Sugar Free!

Plan: Very high fat LC/HCG
Stats: 310/155.4/159 Female 67 inches
BF:
Progress: 102%

I'm finally down too, .8. I had originally planned today to be my last injection day, but think I might go one or 2 more, to see if my stall has broken and I might go down a bit more before I declare my LIW.

Joylorene, I record my meals daily in my journal, but it's not very exciting, I tend to eat rather plain and basic.
  #117   ^
Old Sat, Mar-31-12, 11:02
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 158/129/114 Female 60 inches
BF:
Progress: 66%

Quote:
Originally Posted by colipdx
STALL BROKEN!!! I finally had a one pound drop! Yippee!!! Thank you Braggs. New territory = 133 after VLCD 12. That brings me to a total loss of 8.4 lbs (.7 per day so not too shabby).

Awesome, one pound is a great loss! It must be great to be in new territory. I can't wait to be in the 130's. .7 is better than the .5 average daily loss for women on HCG.

Last edited by Monique723 : Sat, Mar-31-12 at 11:10.
  #118   ^
Old Sat, Mar-31-12, 11:04
Registered Member

BF:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizKitty
I'm finally down too, .8. I had originally planned today to be my last injection day, but think I might go one or 2 more, to see if my stall has broken and I might go down a bit more before I declare my LIW.

Joylorene, I record my meals daily in my journal, but it's not very exciting, I tend to eat rather plain and basic.

MizKitty,

Glad to hear that stubborn stall was finally broken. Your almost done with P2, must be a good feeling, to be moving on to the next phase, I can't wait to be able to eat more than the 500 cals, I have a while to go, I'm trying to do a long round this time.
  #119   ^
Old Sat, Mar-31-12, 11:07
Registered Member

BF:

I stayed the same weight. If there is a pattern I am noticing, is that I lose weight, then stay the same weight, then drop weight, then stay the same, then drop weight. I don't think I am one that is going to see weight loss every day. I predict stalls in my future also. Oh well, that is part of P2.
  #120   ^
Old Sat, Mar-31-12, 11:31

Plan: hcg diet
Stats: 177/177/130 Female 5'5"
BF:globs
Progress: 0%

I think you guys are doing really great. Doxiemama warned me I would have stalls and slow loss and she was right on. I dropped .4 today and am satisfied with that. I've got my Zen on so I've given up the big psychological "1lb" requirement to be happy. At least for today

I haven't really had any hunger at all. I forgot to take my hcg last night . I am not eating the fruit at night. Yesterday I ate a cup of fat free cottage cheese with sliced strawberries with sweet and low for lunch and dinner was 3 melba snacks with 6 oz Cod cooked over additive free canned tomatoes and sliced cabbage with a bit of chicken broth and spices. I was stuffed.

11.2 # in 14 days. .8 pounds a day. Looking at it like that it sounds much better.

I am going to start using fat free evap (not condensed which has sugar) milk for my coffee. It's my best reward. We'll see how that goes.

Onward!!