Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1666   ^
Old Sat, Nov-27-21, 05:58

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Jaz I didn't get an email pic from ya?
did you send us one?

Lori, yea I feel ya on the bloaty. I am feeling it too.
I come home today. I am tightening down the food intake big time. Too much ya know.....just too darn much LOL
I am right there with you!

Very cool your soup kitchen makes great soups and sells them.

Waiting on a Nicco report

----------so we are packing up and heading home today.
I got bathroom sicky icky. Had sausage links, salami and a little bit of chili with no beans and the guts started to gurgle and heartburn and felt SO icky. Later that night we went to a restaurant right next to the campground and I ordered 2 pork chops. I told family I had to take the truck and go back to the rv cause I was a goner. Bathroom guts went insane. the D. omg I hate the big D. Told them I would pick them up later and just box my chops LOL I just made it back and I was hot and then chills, crampy, icky and just nasty. Better this morning. Too much food of different kinds from the tons of crab and butter and chili to a few drinks to turkey and a few nibbles of chocolate pudding ALL combined to kill me.

I am so over it all. Back to tight simple eating. I went overboard on too much crap, all together and my butt said NOPE....haha.

ok, packing up and heading home today and when home I am going super simple eating and total control on what goes in my mouth. This was a big reminder of what food does to each of us and I felt the wrath LOL

be good, chat up later
Sponsored Links
  #1667   ^
Old Sat, Nov-27-21, 07:19

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Trig.....the soup sale is in the parking lot of a church and it is a once a year fund raiser. They set up the big kettles and cook over open fires.....pretty cool. I'll get the freezer stocked up with some soup....DH's favorite winter meal....good soup and sandwich.

Have a good trip home!
  #1668   ^
Old Sat, Nov-27-21, 08:42

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Hahahaha OMG Trig "And my butt said Nope" LOOLOL I want to title our next thread that. "My Butt Said Nope, 2022" It would be a good daily reminder to us all.

Seriously though I'm sorry things hit you so hard. Sounds miserable! Safe travels home to you all today.

Lori- Soup you can buy and put up sounds amazing. I freaking love soup. I have a whole cookbook devoted to Keto soups. I really need to do more with it.

Jaz- I didn't get the pic either. Maybe you didn't send it? Safe travels home. I am so impressed that you got that meal pulled off and made everything work on the trip. Stronger woman than I- I am hotel all the way when I visit my Mom. I take no chances.

•••••••••

Add me to the bloaty list but I've been legit off the rails and have no one to blame but myself. Gotta rein it in for sure coming up. I know I've really undone some of my progress.

I'll email a couple of T-day pics. I'm sure Lori has seen them on FB but you others probably haven't.

Headed to DE today. It's windy so I will be white knuckling it over the bridge. I'm sure there are wind warnings for the bridge today.

I was going to leave later in the afternoon but I forgot to figure in the time change. Ideally now I'd like to leave around 1 so I can get there before dark. I have to get the dogs unpacked and walked when I arrive. I'll need to pick up a headlamp too for evening and night walks. Gotta be able to see to pick up poop!

Hugs, all!
  #1669   ^
Old Sat, Nov-27-21, 14:39

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Hey ladies!

Hope you all are recovering from all the holiday. Trig- so hope your better!!!!!!!!!

I posted in a email- as it contained sensitive material- not to be blasted.

Have a good one. "Home and happy" -

fresh starts tomorrow

Till tomorrow
  #1670   ^
Old Sat, Nov-27-21, 15:42

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

I home and guts are ok

now I am being careful and back to 'normal food' for me LOL

chat up later, be good all
  #1671   ^
Old Sat, Nov-27-21, 17:54

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Hi all!

I'm safely in DE. Not windy and no issues with bridge or drive.

Got here with enough daylight to walk dogs to dog park, stop at the mailbox, unload what I had brought, so that all worked out just fine.

Looking forward to a Winter Shopping/Craft thing at the Convention Center tomorrow in OC. Hopefully not too crowded. Yay!
  #1672   ^
Old Sun, Nov-28-21, 04:18

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Got the hunter up and out early this morning. This is one of the few Sundays of the season when they can hunt. Oh joy. We had some snow overnight and he was so excited to go out in the woods with a fresh coating of snow. As long as he's happy. Today is his 70th birthday! What??? How on earth did that happen?

He requested apple crisp rather than a cake, so I'll be making that this morning. This afternoon the Dr. & his wife are coming to see Betty's house again. His wife hasn't been in to see it before. She owns a restaurant in town and was unable to come with him the last time due to staffing issues. Anyway, I think things are going to get a bit more complicated now. More details etc etc. I just hope it all works out in the end.

Nic.....Thanks for letting us know that you made it to DE. You have a fun few days coming up. Will you be there for the week? Thanks again for sharing the pics of your lovely family.

Trig....I'm sure you're still working on getting things sorted from your trip. There's always laundry etc to take care of, isn't there? Did DH get some fishing in while you were at the beach?

Jaz....Hope your Sunday is relaxing. Is the weather cooperating for a nice beach day?

--------

I have some time to enjoy my coffee before I get started on the apple crisp. I have to go see Betty this morning and get her some breakfast and then run to the grocery store for a few things. The day will fly by.

Have a good one!

PS Started a new thread. This one is too laggy. Here's the link:https://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=485087

Last edited by Lori_:) : Sun, Nov-28-21 at 04:26.